Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

If the embed doesn't work, click here.

If you missed the stream, the archive is here. (It takes about 20 seconds to load, for some reason.)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 KingTocco @ 09/30/14 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
They said MyPark and a secret game mode, so hopefully it isn't jsut MyPark

It's probably "The Stage" that no one knows what it is....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 62 kokoBware23 @ 09/30/14 08:00 PM
that preorder thing flash ad is not looking goood

did anyone sense ronnie is starting to boil up in rage? lol xD

# 63 snocone @ 09/30/14 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoBware23
that preorder thing flash ad is not looking goood

did anyone sense ronnie is starting to boil up in rage? lol xD
Can't stand getting punished for cheesing

# 64 RayZLAL @ 09/30/14 08:01 PM
I see that you can't see the fatigue level of a player when you press the D-Pad down like you used to in 2K13

# 65 lakers24 @ 09/30/14 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
It's probably "The Stage" that no one knows what it is....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, basically. It's not something we haven't heard. They just haven't talked about it. Either way I wouldn't get my hopes up because it's more than likely dealing with the park/crew people.

# 66 SuperNova854 @ 09/30/14 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
That some guy is one of our own OS members

Bedwardsroy lol
I knew he was part of OS, I just didn't know he was so young. Makes me rethink my life

# 67 City_foxx @ 09/30/14 08:02 PM
Much better format then the previous streams with just ronnie and LD.I enjoyed seeing more of the guys chillin acting natutal talking bout the game. They HAZING poor beds with some rookie initiation, if they made him spend hours looking at pics to compair lengths of sweaty man pewbs

# 68 strawberryshortcake @ 09/30/14 08:06 PM
Surprised there was essentially no halftime show at all, unless they button mashed through it. Here's hoping. Would have also like to have to Shaq and Ernie do a postgame show.

# 69 bedwardsroy19 @ 09/30/14 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
Is the guy in the rockets jersey the one who did the rosters? How old is he? Looks my age (20)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
That some guy is one of our own OS members

Bedwardsroy lol
24... A baby compared to the rest of the old guys here on the dev team

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
I believe Mike was in the back, far right side. Ronnie and Chris were talking over him so you barely heard him speak until the end.

Game looks ****ing great, but Kobe needs to have his dunk package dumbed down a lot. That one contact layup he had was beautiful, though. This is a compilation of Kobe's dunks from 2013 and he wasn't throwing down any "back scratching" dunks:

http://youtu.be/_CwCldjeEQA

I absolutely loved the new Jordan player of the game presentation. Looked freaking awesome.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk
Thats on me, appreciate the footage. Ill check into it and adjust accordingly. Did see a back scratcher at the 1:00 mark (Edit: actually it looks like he had quite a few back scratchers in the montage) but that shouldn't give us as many as we saw today. At the very least some more variety

# 70 LingeringRegime @ 09/30/14 08:08 PM
That pregame with Ernie and Shaq was worth the price of admission alone.

This is what I have been waiting on for years.

# 71 J_Posse @ 09/30/14 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Surprised there was essentially no halftime show at all, unless they button mashed through it. Here's hoping. Would have also like to have to Shaq and Ernie do a postgame show.
Pretty sure they did cause they skipped the Real Voice feature at the end too. I'm going to re watch on my computer screen......

Hoping Mike is going to clean up players not matching gear on the same team. That's a big no - no in the NBA and it is a huge eye sore for authenticity junks.

# 72 SuperNova854 @ 09/30/14 08:11 PM
Let's be honest. The secret mode is MyCrew. What else would it be that would make everyone happy?

# 73 VDusen04 @ 09/30/14 08:11 PM
I just began watching the archive. The national anthem is a great touch. I'm just a tiny bit surprised we haven't seen that pop up in other sports video games very often over the years. Such a fun detail. Reminded me of NHL '97 on the PC (great times; and great presentation too):

# 74 LD2k @ 09/30/14 08:13 PM
Hope you guys enjoyed. We try to slow the game down and not do to much crazy ambitious stuff on these. More importantly, big THANK YOU to the dev. team for joining us - very cool with them there providing a deeper insight. Hope OS enjoyed.

The game is BEAUTIFUL. I haven't felt this ancy since I got here at 2K.

# 75 etched Chaos @ 09/30/14 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
Let's be honest. The secret mode is MyCrew. What else would it be that would make everyone happy?
Except Ronnie has specified stated it's a mode no-one has fathomed, MyCrew would be the top of the list for people guessing the mode - so it's not MyCrew.

# 76 lakers24 @ 09/30/14 08:16 PM
Going to rewatch it too and man the national anthem part was so freaking awesome. I will say, I hope there is a halftime show still and not just those screens.

# 77 Nomah5 @ 09/30/14 08:16 PM
Was the gameplay footage super blurry at times??

# 78 J_Posse @ 09/30/14 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
24... A baby compared to the rest of the old guys here on the dev team

Thats on me, appreciate the footage. Ill check into it and adjust accordingly. Did see a back scratcher at the 1:00 mark but that shouldn't give us as many as we saw today
He did a few in the video, and even a reverse dunk, but mostly in transition. In the stream he was throwing them down in the halfcourt. He was also 100% back then and we can safely assume that his achilles injury is going to take a bit away from him.

# 79 lakers24 @ 09/30/14 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
Except Ronnie has specified stated it's a mode no-one has fathomed, MyCrew would be the top of the list for people guessing the mode - so it's not MyCrew.
If I've learned anything from Ronnie, it's to not take anything he says at face value. Apparently we couldn't fathom face scanning either and it'd #breaktheinternet just like tomorrow

# 80 VDusen04 @ 09/30/14 08:20 PM
Question from someone who did not play 2K14 - were next gen passes deemed to be a little floaty? I thought I recall seeing that criticism pop up here from time to time but I cannot recall. Some passes in this stream appear to lack a certain amount of zip but I don't know if that appearance is due to the video feed.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.