Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

If the embed doesn't work, click here.

If you missed the stream, the archive is here. (It takes about 20 seconds to load, for some reason.)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 etched Chaos @ 09/30/14 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
If I've learned anything from Ronnie, it's to not take anything he says at face value. Apparently we couldn't fathom face scanning either and it'd #breaktheinternet just like tomorrow
Well, one person figured out face-scanning and even he wasn't given much support before it broke. Whereas MyCrew is requested every single year since 2k11, every single one, you think Ronnie is obtuse enough to ignore legions of fans clamouring for MyCrew, just for a little hype?

# 82 Rasco11 @ 09/30/14 08:22 PM
Controls (movement) appear tighter, and it's good to hear lateral movement and on-ball D are much improved!! Looking forward to that bigtime along with intuitive off-ball movement!

Hope there are postgame highlights like old "game reel" and more than just jordan POG. Fifa's for example are pretty much broadcast quality. Sig highlights at minimum would be better than nothing.

Anyone think arena looked hazy/smoky? Looked like Boston Garden in the 80's, lol. Kind of made lighting and colors look dull? Could have been due to stream or visual quality for sure. I thought last years game had that haze, but it almost seemed more pronounced in this vid.

# 83 Da-Man @ 09/30/14 08:24 PM
I remember watching the Ernie and Shaq trailer where they said they were watching your every move. Hopefully that has something to do with halftime highlights and maybe postgame.

# 84 j3nkins29 @ 09/30/14 08:24 PM
I am curious if this was the final version of the game. As others noted there was no halftime show like we have had in previous games and I don't recall seeing any of the fatheads. Although you probably would not see them at a Lakers game...

# 85 lakers24 @ 09/30/14 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
Well, one person figured out face-scanning and even he wasn't given much support before it broke. Whereas MyCrew is requested every single year since 2k11, every single one, you think Ronnie is obtuse enough to ignore legions of fans clamouring for MyCrew, just for a little hype?
You don't understand his job and it's duties do you? Lol

# 86 SuperNova854 @ 09/30/14 08:25 PM
Fine let's call it MySquad. Whatever its called, as of right now my money is on a game mode that is similar to Crew

# 87 lakers24 @ 09/30/14 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3nkins29
I am curious if this was the final version of the game. As others noted there was no halftime show like we have had in previous games and I don't recall seeing any mascots...
The Lakers don't have a mascot

# 88 j3nkins29 @ 09/30/14 08:27 PM
Quote:
Yea I thought about that right after that post.

# 89 etched Chaos @ 09/30/14 08:28 PM
Quote:
You don't understand his job and it's duties do you? Lol
There is saying face-scanning will break the internet and then there is saying this secret mode hasn't been fathomed, when there's legions of people asking for MyCrew. He probably gets 10-15 tweets a day asking if the secret mode is MyCrew. Yet you think it is MyCrew because Ronnie is a bit liberal with his hype?

Come on even I know there's no way they'd be this secretive if it was MyCrew, especially as they had a last-gen MyCrew stream weeks ago. Just sounds like the clutching of straws.

# 90 City_foxx @ 09/30/14 08:32 PM
Ive said it b4 ill say it 1 more time. Really want to see a dev toury for 1st look. Could lead to an epic sim nation vs arcade nation matchup. Also was that OG bashing ld's bball iq with his brief play by play? that felt soooooooooo good. Too funy

# 91 etched Chaos @ 09/30/14 08:32 PM
Just to embarass Ronnie if you are right Lakers, I just tweeted him asking if it's MyCrew. So if it turns out the secret, no-one has guessed it, hypetrain mode is MyCrew, we can use that as evidence that Ronnie lies through his backteeth :P.

# 92 23 @ 09/30/14 08:33 PM
Quote:
They do

It's a bandwagon

# 93 lakers24 @ 09/30/14 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
There is saying face-scanning will break the internet and then there is saying this secret mode hasn't been fathomed, when there's legions of people asking for MyCrew. He probably gets 10-15 tweets a day asking if the secret mode is MyCrew. Yet you think it is MyCrew because Ronnie is a bit liberal with his hype?

Come on even I know there's no way they'd be this secretive if it was MyCrew, especially as they had a last-gen MyCrew stream weeks ago. Just sounds like the clutching of straws.
I never said it was Mycrew, but I do know it's modeled to shut that section of fans up. Those tweets don't have anything to do with their info release schedule if it did we wouldn't have to wait until today for our first gameplay. If they wanna not talk about something they will do just that. With that said, I'm pretty sure that what this Mypark crap is all about is 9x out of ten is to appease that crowd and also explain "The Stage"

# 94 etched Chaos @ 09/30/14 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
They do

It's a bandwagon
Only it got stuck in Cleveland during the offseason.

# 95 Vni @ 09/30/14 08:36 PM
Quote:
Spoiler

# 96 23 @ 09/30/14 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Hope you guys enjoyed. We try to slow the game down and not do to much crazy ambitious stuff on these. More importantly, big THANK YOU to the dev. team for joining us - very cool with them there providing a deeper insight. Hope OS enjoyed.

The game is BEAUTIFUL. I haven't felt this ancy since I got here at 2K.
We're PROUD of the guys on the dev team for their hard work on #NBA2K15

Not only was their presence welcomed but their words are INVALUABLE to the watchers, especially OS.

Also, great job on exposing the cheese tactics quietly today

#PREORDERNOW

# 97 23 @ 09/30/14 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Yeah, passes still need work IMO. Many passes are way too 'floaty'. And I'm still seeing many scenarios where there should be a bounce pass instead of an over-the-head pass, or even chest pass.
At least you can choose to do that manually as the user

# 98 Detroitfan4life1993 @ 09/30/14 08:37 PM
I have a feeling the new mode they will talk about is the stage and it will have crew type elements in it.

# 99 etched Chaos @ 09/30/14 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroitfan4life1993
I have a feeling the new mode they will talk about is the stage and it will have crew type elements in it.
No, Ronnie is talking it up as a secret mode, they've already outed 'the Stage' as an actual part of the game, no details, but it has a name - the secret mode is just that; secret.

# 100 GradyMac @ 09/30/14 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I took off work Wed so I can get the game after work Tue and play all night and the next day.
Me too! I just hope the MyPlayer with friends mode (whatever it will be called) is smooth. I talked some friends into getting it this year. If we have to wait weeks to get online games they will never listen to me again.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.