Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has released a new NBA Live 15 video showcasing the offensive improvements to the game. While it's not the 5 on 5 gameplay most of us were hoping for, at least we have something.

They have also posted a blog, going over the improvements to the AI with regards to fast breaks, pick and rolls and playcalling.

Watch the video, read the blog and post your thoughts.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 loosey101 @ 10/02/14 03:17 PM
You're telling him it's impossible to have fun playing Live? That's funny because I'm another person that wants a FUN game as well. I don't have time with a family and priorities to sit down and adjust sliders and get involved online so I enjoy a quick game that's easy to play and fun. That's exactly what I'm talking about, dude post about wanting to play a fun game and here you come with some GIF trying to make him look stupid.

# 182 nick_sr @ 10/02/14 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
Naw not you 24th I def know you post positive and negative things on live. I agree though EA needs to be criticized on certain aspects by I think it goes overboard when people constantly get attacked for saying good things.
Why are u even entertaining these dudes? Ignore them like I do.

# 183 nick_sr @ 10/02/14 03:31 PM
If I thought something was bad I wouldn't waste my time on it

Being from the 90's I think rap music is trash today is trash n that's why I don't even pay attention to it

# 184 The 24th Letter @ 10/02/14 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2K
These are exactly the types of attacks live fans face here.

We can't compare live to the other game and apparently it's not even ok to compare it live 14 now.

You guys have some valid points but the past is the past. Live has been back for one year and this team is showing promise and dedication. Live fans should be happy for what's to come.

What kind of attacks though man?

These random pop ins you do making broad statements and then jetting so you don't have to own to them aren't helping your cause...

# 185 King_B_Mack @ 10/02/14 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
You're telling him it's impossible to have fun playing Live? That's funny because I'm another person that wants a FUN game as well. I don't have time with a family and priorities to sit down and adjust sliders and get involved online so I enjoy a quick game that's easy to play and fun. That's exactly what I'm talking about, dude post about wanting to play a fun game and here you come with some GIF trying to make him look stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2K
These are exactly the types of attacks live fans face here.

We can't compare live to the other game and apparently it's not even ok to compare it live 14 now.

You guys have some valid points but the past is the past. Live has been back for one year and this team is showing promise and dedication. Live fans should be happy for what's to come.

Man please, spare me this rhetoric. NBA Live is striving to be a SIMULATION basketball video game. SIMULATION. That means replicating what you see on television. That's what we've all been in here banging the drums to see Live get back to. At one point it did that better than anybody else on the market. If you want Chris Paul dunking on the Dwight Howard's of the world because it would be fun, that's perfectly fine, that's why NBA Jam and NBA Street exist. But that **** has no place in the NBA Live franchise and talking about you'd be fine with that nonsense in this series is a setback to everything REAL NBA Live fans like myself have been fighting for, for what is inexcusably far too damn long now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 186 jadert @ 10/02/14 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr

Being from the 90's I think rap music is trash today is trash n that's why I don't even pay attention to it
Amen. That's what I always say to people. You can speak with your wallet. If you have a million concerns, JUST DON'T BUY IT. Why put yourself through all of the stress?

# 187 wferguson05 @ 10/02/14 06:01 PM
Looks promising however it may be coming 3 weeks to late... smh

# 188 da ThRONe @ 10/02/14 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Man please, spare me this rhetoric. NBA Live is striving to be a SIMULATION basketball video game. SIMULATION. That means replicating what you see on television. That's what we've all been in here banging the drums to see Live get back to. At one point it did that better than anybody else on the market. If you want Chris Paul dunking on the Dwight Howard's of the world because it would be fun, that's perfectly fine, that's why NBA Jam and NBA Street exist. But that **** has no place in the NBA Live franchise and talking about you'd be fine with that nonsense in this series is a setback to everything REAL NBA Live fans like myself have been fighting for, for what is inexcusably far too damn long now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's funny you would say that considering Paul has a dunk most people consider on Howard.

To your point why do you feel this is a problem in Live 15? I haven't seen anything that would suggest Live isn't realistic. Some complain about the movement, but both games have weird movements IMO. Neither of which bothers me.

# 189 The 24th Letter @ 10/02/14 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr

I enjoyed Busta Rhymes music a lot in the 90's...bought all of his CD's during that time period.

I didn't enjoy his 2000 work so much though, so I didn't buy it. Being that there was a time when I really enjoyed his work though, I keep a eye on his new releases, hoping he returns to the Busta I was a fan of.

I've been critical of a lot of his new work, but that doesn't mean I hate him, I'm just not a dedicated Busta fan who wIll love everything he drops despite the quality. At the end of the day I love hip hop and just want to hear good music...

Make sense?

# 190 nick_sr @ 10/02/14 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I enjoyed Busta Rhymes music a lot in the 90's...bought all of his CD's during that time period.

I didn't enjoy his 2000 work so much though, so I didn't buy it. Being that there was a time when I really enjoyed his work though, I keep a eye on his new releases, hoping he returns to the Busta I was a fan of.

I've been critical of a lot of his new work, but that doesn't mean I hate him, I'm just not a dedicated Busta fan who wIll love everything he drops despite the quality. At the end of the day I love hip hop and just want to hear good music...

Make sense?
lol

i respect that.

just don't like that so much ppl seem to have played live 15 already lol

# 191 King_B_Mack @ 10/03/14 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
It's funny you would say that considering Paul has a dunk most people consider on Howard.

To your point why do you feel this is a problem in Live 15? I haven't seen anything that would suggest Live isn't realistic. Some complain about the movement, but both games have weird movements IMO. Neither of which bothers me.
And that dunk happened when? Back in like 2006? If this was Live 07 then maybe that'd be cool but not in Live 15 when Chris Paul's ups ain't what they used to be lol

For the record I didn't say it's a problem in Live 15 as if we've seen that happening in the game. I was addressing John talking about signing him up if stuff like this was included in the game. Obviously in basketball if you can dunk a ball you can potentially dunk on anybody provided a late rotation by a player the caliber of Dwight or maybe Serge. The way he said it though was with the implication of the completely unrealistic variety of guys like Paul dunking on these guys being okay as long as it was FUN to do it.

# 192 da ThRONe @ 10/03/14 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
And that dunk happened when? Back in like 2006? If this was Live 07 then maybe that'd be cool but not in Live 15 when Chris Paul's ups ain't what they used to be lol

For the record I didn't say it's a problem in Live 15 as if we've seen that happening in the game. I was addressing John talking about signing him up if stuff like this was included in the game. Obviously in basketball if you can dunk a ball you can potentially dunk on anybody provided a late rotation by a player the caliber of Dwight or maybe Serge. The way he said it though was with the implication of the completely unrealistic variety of guys like Paul dunking on these guys being okay as long as it was FUN to do it.

Honestly I didn't even think the Paul dunk was "on" Howard as much as on side of him anyways.

I get what you are saying. I figured there was something more going on. As Live really hasn't shown enough to really draw any major conclusions especially that it's going to be a dunkfest.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.