Home
NHL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released another patch for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of NHL 15, bringing it up to version 1.03. Check out the details below.

The team will be releasing the following content update later this month.

Online Team Play
Online multiplayer mode where every player on the ice can be human controlled.

GM Draft
For the first time in the NHL franchise, you will be put on the clock and feel the pressure like real NHL GM’s. You will now only have 3 minutes to make a draft pick. If the pressure is too much, you can also call timeouts to extend the amount of time you have to make a draft pick or potentially negotiate a trade. You can make trades at any time during the draft. The CPU will also propose trades to each other and the user throughout the draft.

Game: NHL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
NHL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Viktor @ 10/05/14 09:53 AM
Controller breaking crew although it has been a while.

Anyways I'm only playing BaP and even though that mode is missing features I'm still really enjoying it and think I have my sliders at a good spot for overall evenness. If anything I just need to raise the difficulty from All-Star for my pro as 20 games in and I'm on the first defensive line for the Kings already lol. Other than BaP, online team play was my other most looked forward to mode but if it plays like what you guys are saying regular online plays then I may be disappointed.

# 142 Ebpmd @ 10/05/14 10:29 AM
Is there a way to delete patches and get back to the out of the box version?

# 143 hyacinth1 @ 10/05/14 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebpmd
Is there a way to delete patches and get back to the out of the box version?

Ya but only for offline, not online. I think in one of the gameplay option screens there is a option for Tuner and it's set as 'Latest' as default. Change it back to V1.00 or whatever the original setting is.

# 144 celtsfan207 @ 10/05/14 01:31 PM
I still don't have the ability to draft on Be a GM. Anyone else have this issue?

# 145 robinson @ 10/05/14 01:36 PM
I read a few pages here...

Does it say tuner 1.01 & latest after update.

# 146 Vikes1 @ 10/05/14 01:56 PM
A positive of 1.03 imo is, the defensive ai in front of the net does seem a bit better.

# 147 NYJin2011tm @ 10/05/14 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celtsfan207
I still don't have the ability to draft on Be a GM. Anyone else have this issue?
The patch update that's going to have that hasn't been released yet.

# 148 hyacinth1 @ 10/05/14 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinson
I read a few pages here...

Does it say tuner 1.01 & latest after update.
God I hope not. If it does, then the original out of the box game is gone. IN the last gen versions, they let us pick each tuner file separately, but now it seems you can only do the latest and the original (or last one???)

# 149 jyoung @ 10/05/14 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ondreythegiant
Any clue when OTP will be added? And I don't mean "layer this month." Any idea of a date?
The rumors that I've seen are mentioning Oct. 28 as the target date.

# 150 THESHAMISASHAME @ 10/05/14 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
A positive of 1.03 imo is, the defensive ai in front of the net does seem a bit better.
Right I like that too but the patch did it not a tuner and once again when you check your tuners whats your options thanks again.

I still only have V1:00 or latest as options and if theres a updated tuner I have to have PS plus to get a tuner ? doesnt sound right as its never been this way .

# 151 spidertour02 @ 10/06/14 12:08 AM
Quote:
The thing that I've noticed for sure is that the defenders have a much smaller tendency to crash to one side of the net, which used to lead to a ton of easy one-timers. They tend to stay to their sides more after this patch.

# 152 THESHAMISASHAME @ 10/06/14 01:08 AM
So what Im reading at EA theres only gonna be the original tuner V100 and the latest that gets updates but no V1 V2 V3 ect to choose from. Does this sound right ?

Gonna try V100 in a playoff mode on allstar default and see what happens as I like the Defensive AI after the patch

# 153 Vikes1 @ 10/06/14 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
So what Im reading at EA theres only gonna be the original tuner V100 and the latest that gets updates but no V1 V2 V3 ect to choose from. Does this sound right ?
It sure doesn't seem right, imo anyway. Just going by recent history. But, we are off to a pretty wacky start this gen.

# 154 THESHAMISASHAME @ 10/06/14 03:08 AM
Quote:
It sure doesn't seem right, imo anyway. Just going by recent history. But, we are off to a pretty wacky start this gen.

Yeah real crazy never saw anything like this ever !
Ok if anyone wants the game like it played out of the box before all the patch/latest tuner just make sure your playing on the V 1:00 tuner
It was the tuner thank heavens I have my Hockey game back !

# 155 Splitter77 @ 10/06/14 07:02 AM
im so confused with all these tuners, patches, and sliders.

one thing they should do is cut the sliders in half.
there are way too many of them. i think tinkering with them messes up the game even more.
They should only have sliders for stuff like shot accuracy and pass accuracy. Then have a bunch of goalie sliders. Maybe throw a game speed slider in there too. Then youre generic pro, allstar and superstar modes. And make the sliders work. If i have pass accuracy on 0. I want everyone in the league to pass like the worst player ever.

right now. i have the game playing good (about as good as i can for the weak AI). my one issue is the goalies. I have shots at about 28 on each team, but games are usually 5-4. This is superstar level. Im gonna try tinkering with the goalie crap a couple games and see what happens..

Im not seeing the AI cheating like others have been seeing. I think its maybe because i have acceleration and all pass speeds at 0. that kinda slows down the bonker mode a bit,

# 156 GermanHab96 @ 10/06/14 09:46 AM
Hi together

Maybe I am missing something but how do I get the Patch and the Tuners
into my Game?
Do I have to Download something

Thank you for your help
Bernd

# 157 brandon27 @ 10/06/14 11:15 AM
Apparently I'm in the minority here, but I enjoy the game post patches and with the most recent tuners. That beign said, I've really only played two games or so since all the updates. Forza Horizon 2 has been keeping me busy. I did hop into NHL though to play a a couple quick games to check out the improvements. I found it better than what it was. Maybe I just haven't played enough, I've probably only played 10 games total.

# 158 hyacinth1 @ 10/06/14 01:57 PM
that's pretty lame if you can't choose between tuners like v1 v2 v3.... You could last gen. But doesn't surprise me. Too bad online we're stuck.

# 159 Falconfreak @ 10/06/14 02:57 PM
Does this patch let you edit players so I can actually edit the Blackhawks salaries to get them under the cap like they are in real life now?

# 160 bigwill33 @ 10/06/14 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconfreak
Does this patch let you edit players so I can actually edit the Blackhawks salaries to get them under the cap like they are in real life now?
There are no player edits in the game. That is not a feature that is said to be coming to NHL15. Do not wait on for it or you're just wasting your time.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.