Home
NBA 2K15 News Post
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 ch46647 @ 10/02/14 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
I am talking to the dev's in charge about it now. I don't see it nearly as much as has been shown in thess vids. We may decide to tone it down via a patch again MAY, it is not in my direct control but I am talking to those guys about it now.
Czar- what is the game tuned to for the optimal SIM experience?

Thanks!

# 82 The 24th Letter @ 10/02/14 05:34 PM
I don't know, I liked Currys shot...plus he released it late..

# 83 Eman5805 @ 10/02/14 05:34 PM
Wasn't there a tweet or something about a build that has updated player scans? Could be this is an earlier build that doesn't have Big Baby's face in.

# 84 gamingsinceatari @ 10/02/14 05:35 PM
That intro to the knicks vs wolves game is crazy! The intro after ernie and shaq was amazing! Presentation is crazy this year! Only thing missing is the halftime show, but not that big of a deal.

# 85 Colts18 @ 10/02/14 05:35 PM
I hope you dudes understand how few gameplay minutes we have seen to complain about something happening too much / few. Meaning, there might have been a lot of Illegal Screens based on what we have saw, but that doesn't mean those numbers will extrapolate over the course of full games.

So before we claim, "There are too many" play the game for a few weeks and then report back

# 86 RocketTMac1 @ 10/02/14 05:38 PM
Glad they are making people pay on defense this year. Seeing Curry not being able to contain old man Miller on the perimeter was a sight. And please keep the shots the way they are. Don't want a bump and everyone making shots this year.

# 87 onyx030 @ 10/02/14 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Lord I hope sim heads are not complaining about low shooting %'s
it finally looks like its supposed to
bad shots + bad timing = brick

this time around it looks more like a skill you really have to master.

nice AI adjustments btw... way better ,,, keep it up... loved how JohnWall just pulled up in transition for the free throw line jumper

# 88 DonWuan @ 10/02/14 05:40 PM
I dream of the day we can fix spacing in the post and get rid of the clutter.

# 89 Nevertheles109 @ 10/02/14 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
No complaining, just an observation. Havent looked at this new shot meter yet, about to watch Mikes video. Is it indicating bad timing here?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Yes, if I'm not mistaken he may have timed one shot correctly with Curry and it was nothing but splash city. Keep in mind the CPU FG % was not ridiculously high either; this is a great thing. My concern is the masses will complain and we will be back to 50% and above averages by November. OS seems to have some type of impact on 2K, so we, as a community, need not to add fuel to the fire.

Also, I'm surprised of the vets have caught this. Honeymoon stage, maybe?...Towards the end of the NY vs. MIN video JJ Barrea gets blocked. The shot clock RESETS even though the ball was never even close to the rim. Glitch? Needs to be addressed. Lastly to tag along to that possession, a loose ball occurrs and the sense of urgency is still lacking. They casually reached for the ball oppose to diving, fighting or both attempting to yank the ball from one other until jump ball occurs. That would be nice!

Everything else looks polished. AI on the Clippers was a little sloppy and I expected more precise decisions from CP3. Nevertheless, Job well done. This game will play very fluid with the right user on the sticks. I've had legendary realistic games with 2k14, so I can only imagine what 2K15 will bring to the Table.

# 90 ChiliPalmer @ 10/02/14 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyx030
it finally looks like its supposed to

bad shots + bad timing = brick

this time around it looks more like a skill you really have to master.

nice AI adjustments btw... way better ,,, keep it up... loved how JohnWall just pulled up in transition for the free throw line jumper

Still, the blown fast break dunk by davis at Clippers 09:48? Saw no contact there

# 91 Colts18 @ 10/02/14 05:43 PM
One nitpick, Kobe's dunk packages might be too athletic for CURRENT Kobe.

# 92 Rondee @ 10/02/14 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I don't know, I liked Currys shot...plus he released it late..
definite improvement from last year..

but my problem with the late release is - Curry is a one motion shooter. if the player keeps releasing late, and it's always going in, that means that the shot is not designed to be released in one motion. By the top of the jump the ball should be on it's way out. The late release should be way late in Curry terms.

nitpicking, but it's not as good looking as it was in the Momentous trailer.

# 93 The 24th Letter @ 10/02/14 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondee
definite improvement from last year..

but my problem with the late release is - Curry is a one motion shooter. if the player keeps releasing late, and it's always going in, that means that the shot is not designed to be released in one motion. By the top of the jump the ball should be on it's way out. The late release should be way late in Curry terms.

nitpicking, but it's not as good looking as it was in the Momentous trailer.

I mean the user released it late....looks like the same shot from the trailer to me...just wasn't done in one motion...

# 94 Rondee @ 10/02/14 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I mean the user released it late....looks like the same shot from the trailer to me...just wasn't done in one motion...
yes - and that's what i mean. if the player was releasing late consistently, and the jumpers were always going in (only missed one jumper), then the shot was not designed as a one motion shot... OR it's ridiculously forgiving...

interestingly enough, only the last jumper (buzzer beater) looked legit Curry (to me)...

# 95 Knux-Future @ 10/02/14 06:04 PM
Steve Kerr is pretty gdlk

being able to commentate and coach at the same damn time

# 96 NINJAK2 @ 10/02/14 06:06 PM
Loving those rebound animations and they nailed cp3's look this year..

# 97 LD2k @ 10/02/14 06:10 PM
The offensive/moving screen calls have been addressed - will be included in a day 1 update.

# 98 onyx030 @ 10/02/14 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
Still, the blown fast break dunk by davis at Clippers 09:48? Saw no contact there

hmmm, well things like that i wouldnt take toooo seriously. have to play yourself to know. looks like some kind of bad timing to me (maybe started to early?), if so I like it
definitely seen some variance in the jumps, depending on situation. once a player gathered before the layup with both feet and jumped higher for example. other time the same player drove and tried to jump with the defender right in him and he barley got off the ground.

# 99 gamingsinceatari @ 10/02/14 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
The offensive/moving screen calls have been addressed - will be included in a day 1 update.
Thank You

LD can we get Kyrie Irving's hair addressed too?

# 100 23 @ 10/02/14 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
#Excited

Cant wait

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.