NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Teddy_Long @ 10/02/14 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
#Excited

Cant wait

# 102 Rondee @ 10/02/14 06:22 PM
Haven't seen anyone mention this, but the Tyreke Evans drive/layup at 4:28 and the Holiday buzzer beater at 5:50 looked so smooth.... mmmmmyummy....

# 103 Jumpman14 @ 10/02/14 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondee
Haven't seen anyone mention this, but the Tyreke Evans drive/layup at 4:28 and the Holiday buzzer beater looked so smooth.... mmmmmyummy....
Or in the words on Ronnie

Mmmmm tasty

# 104 Vni @ 10/02/14 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
You could also pause and do your subs, it's not as quick, but it's the best way to do them without calling a TO. People are so dramatic.
No really pausing the game to make subs is very annoying online and not really sim tbh. It's kind of wierd that they didn't add the stamina on the d-pad sub menus...

# 105 Man2116 @ 10/02/14 06:29 PM
@Da Czar... is it me or are we still being penalized for playing good Defense. In the Minnesota vs NY game around the 11:13 to 11:25 mark. JJ Barea gets his shot blocked and before anyone lands immediately gets it back. This happened a lot in 2k14 and killed the whole playing D with a purpose feeling, can that kind of stuff be fixed.

# 106 Rondee @ 10/02/14 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman14
Or in the words on Ronnie

Mmmmm tasty
The Tyreke clearout animation too at 10:11! sweet! haven't seen that one before (this is new, right?)... looks like they have his moves spot on.. either they captured him, or the mocap guy just moves like him.

# 107 Nevertheles109 @ 10/02/14 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109

Also, I'm surprised of the vets have caught this. Honeymoon stage, maybe?...Towards the end of the NY vs. MIN video JJ Barrea gets blocked. The shot clock RESETS even though the ball was never even close to the rim. Glitch? Needs to be addressed. Lastly to tag along to that possession, a loose ball occurrs and the sense of urgency is still lacking. They casually reached for the ball oppose to diving, fighting or both attempting to yank the ball from one other until jump ball occurs. That would be nice!

Everything else looks polished. AI on the Clippers was a little sloppy and I expected more precise decisions from CP3. Nevertheless, Job well done. This game will play very fluid with the right user on the sticks. I've had legendary realistic games with 2k14, so I can only imagine what 2K15 will bring to the Table.
Reposting for the bold parts of post. Needs to be in day 1 patch also..

# 108 grodbetatted @ 10/02/14 06:41 PM
Carmelo had a little too much eye shadow on

# 109 Rondee @ 10/02/14 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
Reposting for the bold parts of post. Needs to be in day 1 patch also..
good catch!

# 110 angelstrout @ 10/02/14 06:50 PM
I'm taking off the 7th and 8th from work just to play this can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 111 grodbetatted @ 10/02/14 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondee
"Tipped passes" is not a problem. It's called physics. A bad pass and an NBA player's body part along the passing lane will cause it.

Happens a lot in real life, you know.

Passes are not supposed to automagically appear on the receiver's hands. The ball has to travel through space. if anything, a tipped pass shows the ball physics is legit.
The thing is A LOT of passes in 2k aren't bad passes.. It would be the true basketball decision to make and the pass would still be tipped. Most users online play off ball defense because they know the amount of tipped passes you can get is waaaay easier than playing on ball defense. Maybe this year some of that will be corrected but for the most part you cant say it you have never thrown a pass that was a smart pass but it was still tipped

# 112 MarkWilliam @ 10/02/14 06:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPM3...bkA8MhTxWDTnvg

Another one - Knicks vs Wolves FYI guys......

# 113 dregos @ 10/02/14 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
The offensive/moving screen calls have been addressed - will be included in a day 1 update.
Thank you for listening to the community input.

# 114 RocketTMac1 @ 10/02/14 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man2116
@Da Czar... is it me or are we still being penalized for playing good Defense. In the Minnesota vs NY game around the 11:13 to 11:25 mark. JJ Barea gets his shot blocked and before anyone lands immediately gets it back. This happened a lot in 2k14 and killed the whole playing D with a purpose feeling, can that kind of stuff be fixed.
That happens in real life as well though......

# 115 magicman32 @ 10/02/14 07:00 PM
This game looks absolutely awesome and looks really improved from 2k14. Animations look to be a lot smoother. I love what I'm seeing this year.

I would like to see 2k tighten up on some of the sliding that happens on some of the defense and catch animations. I would also like them to finally tackle defensive stance off ball. I hate when players off ball go into an on ball defensive stance. It makes the game look less realistic and the user loses a natural basketball feel when playing. They really need to add more off ball defensive animations. I really can't stand trying to run back down court after a made basket and your player goes into a on ball defensive stands. 2k please look to correct this in the future.

Game is looking great overall and I can't wait to get it on the 7th.

# 116 Rondee @ 10/02/14 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
The thing is A LOT of passes in 2k aren't bad passes.. It would be the true basketball decision to make and the pass would still be tipped. Most users online play off ball defense because they know the amount of tipped passes you can get is waaaay easier than playing on ball defense. Maybe this year some of that will be corrected but for the most part you cant say it you have never thrown a pass that was a smart pass but it was still tipped
well, if it gets tipped, then maybe it wasn't a smart pass. or maybe it seemed like it at the time, but someone got to it. happens all the time on the court.. plays get disrupted.. it sucks because play stops...but good for the defense... and it's true to life..

Blocking/anticipating passing lanes, is playing smart defense IMO - regardless of what you think about playing off ball defense... (sometimes bordering on gambling, but thats a different topic...)

I don't think "tipped passes" in 2K is a problem. I think the problem is that since it's a video game, we expect passes to be automatic and hit like laser.

# 117 SportsFanatic10 @ 10/02/14 07:08 PM
i gotta say i cringed when i saw the end of that clippers/pelicans game. the cpu rebounded the missed ft with 4.5 seconds left in overtime down 2 points. and instead of calling timeout griffin runs with it a few steps and throws up a one handed prayer from past half court smh...

# 118 ocat @ 10/02/14 07:10 PM
Ugh, to the people complaining about the lack of BG music, it was obviously turned down in game to avoid any youtube copyright issues. Smart idea to avoid stupid take down notices. Relax

# 119 MFDOOMBOT @ 10/02/14 07:15 PM
Having Steve Kerr doing color commentary really takes the immersion out of the presentation for me personally. I thought about what some of you have mentioned, about it being too far in development to replace him, but I saw the MIN vs NYK video and heard him mention Sam D being on 5 teams in 5 years. That would mean he'd have had to record his lines after he was hired after the NYK/DAL trade. I find it hard to believe that 2K couldn't replace him in time to have the game ready. This, plus Still having Clark Kellogg (Not an NBA analyst), No halftime show, No in-game "Around the league" highlights show, or a full NBA on TNT cast. I really wish 2K would expand the Dev Team & put forth the resources to truly create a Next GEN presentation for their flagship sports franchise. Just my 2 cents. Still excited to play.

# 120 Gosens6 @ 10/02/14 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm27
The more i see of this game the less excited i become. Courts have taken a massive hit, instead of looking better they are worse. Sideline bench players look worse graphically. Players faces still not scanned, seems 2k have somethings against the Clippers or something with the amount of players looking horrible. Melo still does not have his beard and unable to edit/add/remove headbands. Oh and no half time show…disappointing. Was really excited for this but the little things are piling up
You're watching a YouTube video on a computer screen. The graphics will look 100% better when on your TV. I never understand how guys can judge graphics based on uploaded YouTube videos.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.