Home
NBA 2K15 News Post
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Boilerbuzz @ 10/02/14 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan1
The terrible passing in this game is a deal breaker for me. Looks like they didn't even touch it from last year's game. Still looks frustrating passing the ball in transition and the floatiness is an absolute killer. Probably gonna pass this year unless it comes at a discount for the PC.
Why bother man? If passing a deal breaker, it won't change at a lower price.

# 162 Rondee @ 10/02/14 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
So to you it's ok for you to make a pass and someone just quickly tap x or square and luckily getting a steal all the time?
why would I make that pass? I wouldn't try to make a pass if there's a chance it could be picked by someone standing in the passing lane or right in front of me spamming the steal button. makes sense?

it's like asking - would you make a crosscourt pass if Lebron was guarding the recipient? who do i blame if that pass is picked?

it's not the game's fault that passes get tipped. try not to make bad passes.

# 163 2_headedmonster @ 10/02/14 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowinkle08
too many missed dunks and layups when ppl are mildly contested imo
people dont realize how many nba players actually turn dunks into layups to avoid missing, can really jump but take the safer route, and just flat out arent good at finishing around the rim...

# 164 Boilerbuzz @ 10/02/14 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
So to you it's ok for you to make a pass and someone just quickly tap x or square and luckily getting a steal all the time?
If you guess anticipate a pass, why not? A large number of pass steal in real life are from anticipation.

# 165 dregos @ 10/02/14 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
If they haven't already they need to add Sam Cassell to the Clippers bench as an assistant coach. He was still on the Wizards probably will be in a roster update.
I doubt the assistant coaches will get updated very often. I am worried that I'm going to see Tom Abdenour still in there as the trainer for Golden State. He was still in 2K14 and he hasn't been with the team in years.

# 166 KyotoCarl @ 10/02/14 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow86
Am I wrong or is Curry's release still too slow and far from smooth?
It might be, but it looks better than before, which is an improvement.

# 167 twogotwingz3 @ 10/02/14 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
One nitpick, Kobe's dunk packages might be too athletic for CURRENT Kobe.

ummm... he still looks athletic to me ...i'm sure he can still 2 hand flush and not look like he's just scraping the rim https://vine.co/v/OmTVUIOtOTw

# 168 thedream2k13 @ 10/02/14 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twogotwingz3
ummm... he still looks athletic to me ...i'm sure he can still 2 hand flush and not look like he's just scraping the rim https://vine.co/v/OmTVUIOtOTw
2 jump shots and a reverse layup. Cmon son Kobe needs the basic dunk package

# 169 Sundown @ 10/02/14 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Seems people find ANYTHING complain about !!
Like other users' posts? :P

Just because someone points out an inaccuracy doesn't mean they're just fault finding.

# 170 RandomPerson @ 10/02/14 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Good no more automatic points
Um, no. There were too many missed layups. Stuff that middle school players would rarely miss.

Other than that, I liked most of what I saw. AI is smarter on both sides of the ball.

# 171 bigsmallwood @ 10/02/14 11:22 PM
I can wait to purchase this....if at all. I'm not impressed with the improvements so far from 2K14 and the black unis look washed out. I'll wait it out and see what retail/patches bring.

# 172 thedream2k13 @ 10/02/14 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPerson
Um, no. There were too many missed layups. Stuff that middle school players would rarely miss.

Other than that, I liked most of what I saw. AI is smarter on both sides of the ball.
Well none of the layups were open and guys that specialize in scoring in traffic like tyreke Evans had no trouble making contested layups. Players play like themselves that's the reason for the new player rating system

# 173 Equinox831 @ 10/02/14 11:34 PM
Quote:
I think it's about right.. In previous years layups and dunks were too automatic, now you can actually defend the paint with some efficiency and it forces you to pick your shots a little more down low. There's nothing wrong with the paint being a little more physical.

# 174 WakeUp_YoureDreaming @ 10/02/14 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
The offensive/moving screen calls have been addressed - will be included in a day 1 update.
Awesome.

Is there anything else that has been addressed for the day 1 update? Anthony Davis' body type, for example. In the screenshots he looks perfect – skinny. But in the trailers and these videos, he is far too bulky.

If you compared him to the other bigs in these videos – Omer Asik, Deandre Jordan, Blake Griffin, Andrew Bogut, Marcin Gortat – he is actually bigger than all of them, which simply should not be. In reality, even with the added 15-20 pounds or so, Davis is still skinnier than all of these guys. It would be much more accurate if he had something similar to the Kevin Durant body type (with much broader shoulders, of course).

I don't mean to be nit-picky, but Anthony Davis is the brightest future star in the league and I just want to see him accurately represented in this otherwise nearly perfect looking basketball sim video game known as NBA 2K15.

Keep up all the good work.

# 175 Phreezy P @ 10/02/14 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Why are darks, especially black, so washed out (unis)? One of my pet peeves.
If you're talking about the Warriors jerseys, they actually look like that IRL.

# 176 swac07 @ 10/02/14 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador

I liked the pregame with Shaq and Ernie, but there was definitely a disconnect by playing that mini-video mix after the pregame. It would have been a really nice touch if when Ernie kicked it over to Kevin, it would have gone right into Harlan's intro, and have him acknowledge what was said by Shaq and Ernie. The mini mix could have been played before Shaq and Ernie's pregame instead.
I totally agree with this.

# 177 swac07 @ 10/02/14 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezy P
If you're talking about the Warriors jerseys, they actually look like that IRL.

Minus the sleeves those are sweet!!

# 178 shayellis @ 10/02/14 11:52 PM
Couple of concerns
1. Passing is still floaty
2. Defensive Players cant catch the ball on steals
3. Players missing some easy layups

# 179 Goffs @ 10/03/14 12:12 AM
Quote:

Too bad.... I like it this way...makes you really think before you make a move....work to get a score...

Czar anybody from the dev team please keep it the way it is and not succumb to the complaints of not scoring easier anymore...

# 180 Rondee @ 10/03/14 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Too bad.... I like it this way...makes you really think before you make a move....work to get a score...

Czar anybody from the dev team please keep it the way it is and not succumb to the complaints of not scoring easier anymore...
+1 couldn't agree more

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.