Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 player ratings for the top 5 passers in the game.
  • Chris Paul - 97 Pass Rating
  • Rajon Rondo - 93 Pass Rating
  • Ricky Rubio - 91 Pass Rating
  • Kendall Marshall - 91 Pass Rating
  • Tony Parker - 88 Pass Rating
Below is the release date schedule for the rest of the ratings and links to those that have already released.
  • 9/23 - Top 5 PGs (Released)
  • 9/24 – Top 5 SGs (Released)
  • 9/25 – Top 6 SFs (Released)
  • 9/26 – Top 5 PFs (Released)
  • 9/27 – Top 5 Cs (Released)
  • 9/28 – Top 5 3Pt Shooters (Released)
  • 9/29 – Top 5 Dunkers (Released)
  • 9/30 – Top 5 Ballhandlers (Released)
  • 10/1 – Top 5 Shot Blockers (Released)
  • 10/2 – Top 5 Overall Defenders (Released)
  • 10/3 – Top 5 Scoring Threats (Released)
  • 10/4 – Top 5 Rookies (Released)
  • 10/5 – Top 5 Passers (Released)
  • 10/6 – Top 5 Rebounders
  • 10/7 – Top 5 Steal Threats
  • 10/8 – Top 5 Fastest Players
  • 10/9 – Top 5 Dynamic Duos
  • 10/10 – Top 5 6th Men
  • 10/11 – Full Team Ratings (Atlantic Division)
  • 10/12 – Full Team Ratings (Central Division)
  • 10/13 – Full Team Ratings (Southeast Division)
  • 10/14 – Full Team Ratings (Northwest Division)
  • 10/15 – Full Team Ratings (Pacific Division)
  • 10/16 – Full Team Ratings (Southwest Division)
Quote:
Player ratings in NBA LIVE 15 will be updated throughout the regular season; and player tendencies, powered by Synergy Sports Technologies, are updated after each game throughout the NBA season. These updates allow NBA LIVE 15 to provide an experience that is constantly evolving as a player’s performance evolves based on what is happening in the real-world NBA.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bballshawn24 @ 10/04/14 01:13 PM
nice. especially the first 2

# 2 ifitbeginsitends @ 10/04/14 01:21 PM
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! this game is teasing me beyond belief. why? EA? you sick sadistic people! enough already! OPEN THE GATES! just give us the demo. please! I can't take it anymore. why do you guys feel press who'll never play your game for the love, who'll never truly understand what you want to accomplish, who wont even BUY the game, why do they get to play? and we don't?

# 3 nick_sr @ 10/04/14 01:31 PM
Jose Calderon should be on the list. The mavs didn't utilize him properly las year. Watch what he does on the triangle!

# 4 Traceur @ 10/04/14 01:37 PM
Graphics are on-point. Well done EA!

# 5 Playmakers @ 10/04/14 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Jose Calderon should be on the list. The mavs didn't utilize him properly las year. Watch what he does on the triangle!
Explain why he wasn't used right last year?

He isn't the Toronto Calderon anymore in terms of being able to setup anyone for easy shots.

He couldn't beat anyone off the dribble and you can't rely on Dirk to carry your offense for 40+ minutes a night anymore.

They put the ball in Ellis hands because quite frankly his skill set was a better fit next to Dirk.

Jose is a spot up shooter only today and I doubt his numbers change much in New York's Triangle offense.

He will be their version of Derek Fisher at PG in that system.....

Calderon's decision making over the last two years (Detroit and Dallas) has been suspect IMO. He might have low turnover ratio but ask any Mavs fans that is more do his lack of ability to drive and therefor he'll make the safe pass instead of take chances or create anything to setup anyone.

I'd take Greivis Vasquez and Goran Dragic next on the list before I'd rank Calderon.

# 6 Playmakers @ 10/04/14 02:22 PM
Also in terms of passing I would hope EA doesn't limit this skill set to just PG's.

There are some Big's who are outstanding passers and should be rated as such without bias to position.

The Gasol brothers, Noah and Bogut should be rated as solid passers in this game and I would love to see these guys replicated properly in Live 15 during gameplay.

Please do not ignore the BIG's EA when assigning this rating....this will also help to reduce the sloppy passing game we've seen in years with Live because guys were rated in the low 50's and 60's and it made passing horrible to watch and they couldn't find the open men on the floor even if you left guys wide open on purpose.

# 7 da ThRONe @ 10/05/14 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr

You have a legit complaint from him being excluded as a 3pt shooter. Calderon isn't the leagues top passer.

Now why isn't Steve Nash on this list?

# 8 yaboyblack @ 10/05/14 11:13 AM
No John Wall? SMH

# 9 MUTWOKAL @ 10/05/14 02:51 PM
Is it me or does these pics look better then the rest in terms or skin tone and sweat. Looks great EA !

# 10 WTF @ 10/05/14 10:46 PM
I'd say that they're finalizing lighting and preparing for gold. Nice shots.

# 11 thesniper321 @ 10/06/14 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I'd say that they're finalizing lighting and preparing for gold. Nice shots.
Really?? Ok I believe you

# 12 _Fernando @ 10/06/14 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Also in terms of passing I would hope EA doesn't limit this skill set to just PG's.

There are some Big's who are outstanding passers and should be rated as such without bias to position.

The Gasol brothers, Noah and Bogut should be rated as solid passers in this game and I would love to see these guys replicated properly in Live 15 during gameplay.

Please do not ignore the BIG's EA when assigning this rating....this will also help to reduce the sloppy passing game we've seen in years with Live because guys were rated in the low 50's and 60's and it made passing horrible to watch and they couldn't find the open men on the floor even if you left guys wide open on purpose.
I hear ya.

We have two ratings in play. Court vision and Passing.

Quick version. Court version is how well a player can spot another offensive player.

Passing is how well it gets there.

Passing was formulated by using a modified assist to turnover ration. The only turnovers that were used were those that were passing related.

With that being said, McRoberts, Noah and Diaw all came in the mid 80s. Their court vision was high for a big man too.

Hopefully, that's a good breakdown for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

# 13 Playmakers @ 10/06/14 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
I hear ya.

We have two ratings in play. Court vision and Passing.

Quick version. Court version is how well a player can spot another offensive player.

Passing is how well it gets there.

Passing was formulated by using a modified assist to turnover ration. The only turnovers that were used were those that were passing related.

With that being said, McRoberts, Noah and Diaw all came in the mid 80s. Their court vision was high for a big man too.

Hopefully, that's a good breakdown for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Good stuff Fernando....

I forgot about the Court Vision rating which helps for the Player(s) ability to see the floor in NBA Live.

Are you guys still utilizing the Off The Ball Awareness rating or is Synergy controlling player movement in the half court sets now days?

One thing I haven't seen or noticed with the videos though is that Rocket Dunking doesn't seem to be in the game anymore so that is a step in the right direction by EA.

It was always a pain in years to have to edit every single players vertical jump rating in order to minimize that funky looking animation LOL!

I remember when the Live boards here at OS used to have lots of traffic and it was great working on sliders and editing ratings for the game in years past.

Looking forward to seeing how the CPU AI plays out this year (smart B-Ball)....and if everything comes together properly Synergy/Ratings we might have a much respected CPU AI in Live 15 and that alone would be a huge boost for the franchise moving forward.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.