Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Madden NFL 15 title update #2 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users. The PlayStation 4 patch is 281 MB, while the Xbox One patch is 3.1 GB. Looking at the update history on the PlayStation 4 patch, it only shows minor stability and bug fixes.

When EA Sports and the Madden NFL 15 team send out the details, this post will be updated.

UPDATE: Here are the patch details.

XBOX ONE AND PS4 CHANGES:

- Fixed or enhanced multiple team uniforms
- Added tuning adjustments to offline Connected Franchise Mode, matching Online CFM hot fixes
- Added a “Slim” Play Call option
- Added the ability to button through the entire halftime presentation
- Added button prompt to defensive play call to inform the user they can back out to pick their play before the offense does
- Tuned down QB accuracy for lower tiered QB's, especially on passes under 10 yards
- Addressed issue where the formation name would not update during no huddle situations
- Improved line shifting functionality out of defensive camera
- Defensive Play Call timer has been extended to 15 seconds
- Addressed issue where users only had 10 seconds to call a play vs. the AI
- Improved defensive adaptive AI
- Added QB signature passing styles
- Addressed issue where reading keys against the read option wasn't working on All-Madden difficulty
- Added logic for receivers that prevents the wrong animation from triggering during catchable passes
- Added logic to prevent multiple ways of grieving during online games
- Improved logic in CFM when determining who the starting RT should be
- Addressed an issue where the user would fail when punting the ball out of bounds on the Medium Coffin Corner drill
- Addressed an exploit where users could put WR's at the TE position on the depth chart inside of MUT
- General improvements to Madden Messenger
- General improvements to commentary logic
- Multiple CoachGlass improvements
- Fixed an issue where the user’s play would sometimes be auto-selected on defense

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Armor and Sword @ 10/07/14 11:42 AM
I hope and pray the patch notes state if this effects current online/offline CFM's (meaning no restart needed) so that question is not asked 2000 X's ad nausem.

So let's wait for patch notes first....before it's asked...like a million times LOL.

# 62 P0P!MP @ 10/07/14 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23
that doesnt explain much, how is this different than before the patch?

The falcons have one of the new stadiums so they can earn much more in ticket sales and with a winning record would have some good earnings in home games.

i would suggest trying the rams, raiders, jaguars and see what you get.
The falcons still play in the Ga Dome but I will run some other teams and see what happens.

# 63 bcruise @ 10/07/14 11:45 AM
Well, there's one thing I can be reasonably sure of even on the small sample size - QB Accuracy is still going to have to come way down to result in realistic percentages. That's the only thing I want to say right now with any certainty.

I think we probably already knew that, though.

# 64 angels28 @ 10/07/14 11:47 AM
Where do you find info if your ps4 downloaded patch? I did not see a prompt

# 65 ggsimmonds @ 10/07/14 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I hope and pray the patch notes state if this effects current online/offline CFM's (meaning no restart needed) so that question is not asked 2000 X's ad nausem.

So let's wait for patch notes first....before it's asked...like a million times LOL.
The question will be asked regardless.

# 66 bcruise @ 10/07/14 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28
Where do you find info if your ps4 downloaded patch? I did not see a prompt
Highlight Madden on the XMB, press options, scroll down to information. You should see the same screen I posted upthread.

# 67 howboutdat @ 10/07/14 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23
maybe they finally fixed the really bad online cfm invite system where your opponent can actually get an invite
i hate the invite system all together in online cfms. Just let people go to " play game" and connect there. Every game ive connected to thru an invite , its ended up DC ( on ps4) but if i go into cfm and just click play game , works fine. I dont like the invite system , if you in cfm you gotta back out, just dumb , i say get rid of it, and just click play game. simple.

# 68 neifro @ 10/07/14 11:49 AM
In play call style was slim always a option? Makes the play call screen much smaller on the right side of the screen,opening up the center of the screen to view stadium and field between plays.

# 69 P0P!MP @ 10/07/14 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
This.

Can someone try sending a season with the Jaguars or Raiders?

It was small-market teams like that that would end up with barely any funds at the end of the season, even if it were winning season.

You could also check by seeing if they increased the "revenue-sharing" model. It used to be $700,000 each week in the game, hopefully they increased it to 2 million or something.
Running them now.

# 70 phillycheese @ 10/07/14 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillycheese
Test sim so far with the Rams and I finished the year with -9.52 million
Year 2 is even worse. I'm 15th in value at -57.4 million

# 71 P0P!MP @ 10/07/14 12:01 PM
Jaguars have 19.8M entering the off-season. Raiders have 9.77M. Someone tell me if its different. I have no idea what they would have been before the patch.

# 72 LovejoyOTF @ 10/07/14 12:01 PM
brilliant...

*directed at the rams related post.

# 73 Millennium @ 10/07/14 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Well, there's one thing I can be reasonably sure of even on the small sample size - QB Accuracy is still going to have to come way down to result in realistic percentages. That's the only thing I want to say right now with any certainty.

I think we probably already knew that, though.
Lowering QB Acc always killed the cpu offense for me. I found that raising Human coverage was the better route (strictly opinion)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

# 74 P0P!MP @ 10/07/14 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillycheese
Year 2 is even worse. I'm 15th in value at -57.4 million
You are having an issue i'm not having. Your sure its negative and your not looking at it wrong?

# 75 phillycheese @ 10/07/14 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P0P!MP
You are having an issue i'm not having. Your sure its negative and your not looking at it wrong?
I'm positive. I'm running it again this time as a financial owner and I'm still at -5.29M in week 12

# 76 azdawgpound @ 10/07/14 12:09 PM
not sure if this is good or not but with custom sliders... I played a play now game cowboys vs browns

browns had 5 sacks cowboys 0

so now im gonna test the game with default sliders at all pro and see if the defense for cmp can create heat and get some sacks or if the patch wreck this worst then it was to where the cmp wont get none now.

funny thing even with custom sliders the cmp was avging atleast 2 sacks on me almost every game.

will test 12 minute quarters 25 acc clock.

# 77 Mike Lowe @ 10/07/14 12:11 PM
I can confirm for offline franchise:
  • Sim stats are fixed
    • Rodgers led league with 5,021 yards
    • 6 others with 4,000+ yards passing
    • 3 of those additional 6 had 4,500+
    • Brees threw 40 TDs
    • 3 others with at least 30 TDs
    • The only thing I notice still odd, certain players (DTs?) don't appear when sorting by sacks. You can see in your team listing they appear, but not on the league wide ones. I'm wondering if this is dependent on playing time, but even that doesn't make sense upon further inspection.
    • Of course, real games don't register things like "thrown to," but I'm not holding my breath for that to ever change. The day we see that working is the same day I see offsetting penalties, and penalty variety in Madden! It's also the same day Hell will be frozen over.
  • Owners seem to now make more money? On two quick sims, changing nothing whatsoever, I had $31M (10-6, wildcard) and $11.8M (6-10) at season's end, respectively. This was with Detroit. Either way, I don't mind this--I like the challenge!
  • Teams appear to now sign QBs to fill for injuries on the depth chart. AKA, no more K and P taking snaps under center.
  • For Heaven's sake, I'm assuming they've fixed the "auto-restart" happening when turning on the game.

# 78 dkp23 @ 10/07/14 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P0P!MP
Jaguars have 19.8M entering the off-season. Raiders have 9.77M. Someone tell me if its different. I have no idea what they would have been before the patch.
I've done many tests with the Raiders since i use them in an Online CFM.

That amount is about right where it was if i didnt release players like schaub, boothe and other multil million dollar players.

I typically would end up with $20 million in offseason when i run a test releasing them. Since you did not release anybody, so i am sure the finance logic and finances in general was not fixed at all. Schaub accounted for $6 million in salary, booth like 2 million, barnes like 1 million so that pretty much makes up the difference.

Jaguars, not sure, never tested with them before.

# 79 P0P!MP @ 10/07/14 12:13 PM
Gonna run a sim with about 15 owners to get a good sampling. Using default owners by the way.

# 80 bxgoods @ 10/07/14 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman_legend
it seems as though they fixed those super suction tackles. we can actually run the ball
Nicceee, I didn't think they would fix it. It was extremely annoying online.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.