Home
DriveClub News Post

For those of you receiving 'there is a fault with your internet connection' error message, DriveClub has posted a note on their Facebook page, stating they are aware of the problem and investigating it.

Quote:
We are aware however that many players are receiving an error message indicating 'there is a fault with your internet connection' and we are investigating what appears to be a wider server issue behind this problem.

It's not affecting everybody and the game will keep trying to connect to the server automatically, so you don't need to do anything with the game (like re-install or restart over and over) to establish connectivity.

Game: DriveClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 4 - View All
DriveClub Videos
Member Comments
# 1 JMD @ 10/08/14 09:11 AM
I just read the statement . They also said they will not be releasing the free version of the game until they get the server issue fixed

# 2 TerryLabonte44 @ 10/12/14 12:03 AM
just wondering if there is an update on the status of the issue? I decided to stop continuing to play until they get it up and running

# 3 JMD @ 10/12/14 07:06 AM
I was on late last night and for the first time since launch I was able to connect and stay connected. Even after I closed out the game and started back up I was still able to connect . However this morning at 7:00 am it's a no go. I've been supporting these guys but man they need to get this fixed, now.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.