Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

XboxAchievements have posted the achievement list for NBA Live 15. Not many have changed from last year. We have listed a few of them below, take a look at the full list here.
  • Big Spender - 35
    Buy a player with an overall rating of 90 or higher on auction in NBA LIVE Ultimate Team
  • Phenom - 35
    Win the MVP in Rising Star Mode
  • Never Any Doubt - 35
    Win the game after being down by 30 or more in the second half in a single player game

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 mike24forever @ 10/10/14 08:33 AM
Not a bad list. Not too many Ultimate team achievements.

# 2 the_future420 @ 10/10/14 09:18 AM
Yeah I'm not a fan of all the UT achievements, that game mode doesn't really appeal to me.

# 3 KennyJ1976 @ 10/10/14 09:55 AM
At the end of the day, does anyone really care about all the player ratings and achievements that NBA Live is releasing? The game comes out in a couple of weeks. I'm pretty sure most gamers would rather you guys go into detail about the game modes and just how much different, (or similar) they are to last year since most of the development was focused on gameplay, graphics, and animation. Or is there still a demo or free trial of the game being released like you guys said there would a few months ago? Hate to seem impatient, but is releasing player ratings for a month straight really necessary especially when more important aspects of the game haven't been discussed yet.

# 4 TerryP @ 10/10/14 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
At the end of the day, does anyone really care about all the player ratings and achievements that NBA Live is releasing? The game comes out in a couple of weeks. I'm pretty sure most gamers would rather you guys go into detail about the game modes and just how much different, (or similar) they are to last year since most of the development was focused on gameplay, graphics, and animation. Or is there still a demo or free trial of the game being released like you guys said there would a few months ago? Hate to seem impatient, but is releasing player ratings for a month straight really necessary especially when more important aspects of the game haven't been discussed yet.

This. Why is virtually all the marketing everything but gameplay? All the ratings and achievements are, imo, irrelevant without good gameplay. I'm pulling for this title but it leaves me doubting.

# 5 Steve_OS @ 10/10/14 11:06 AM
Quote:
Because nobody at OS has played the game and we are just posting anything that is currently out there. Nothing more, nothing less. If we get some hands-on time with it before release, we will post it. That's how it usually works. It's quite obvious everyone wants more info about gameplay, if it was up to us, we'd have it for you, but that isn't in our hands.

# 6 El_Poopador @ 10/10/14 11:30 AM
Quote:
Player ratings, I do care about. Achievements, not so much. Of course, I would love to see gameplay videos, but until then, I'm happy they're at least releasing some information.

# 7 KennyJ1976 @ 10/10/14 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Because nobody at OS has played the game and we are just posting anything that is currently out there. Nothing more, nothing less. If we get some hands-on time with it before release, we will post it. That's how it usually works. It's quite obvious everyone wants more info about gameplay, if it was up to us, we'd have it for you, but that isn't in our hands.
Sorry about that. By "you guys" I meant EA Sports, not Operation Sports.

# 8 wferguson05 @ 10/10/14 01:00 PM
The pictures make this game look like a winner, lets hope the gameplay reflects the same.

# 9 RipCityAndy @ 10/10/14 01:22 PM
I'm very excited for this demo... having two totally different NBA games to play will be good contrast. I'm probably in the terribly small minority that had fun with Live 14 (keep in mind I only played Ultimate Team), so I think I will be pleased.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.