Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has detailed its modes in NBA Live 15 today, with the most surprising news item of the release the omission of Ultimate Team from the initial list, although it appears it will be given its own release at a later date. Otherwise, the modes list is pretty standard fare. Here are some highlights:

HEAD-TO-HEAD SEASONS
This mode is built around Head-to-Head gameplay and bragging rights. Work to advance from League 1 to League 10, playing games against rivals and friends along the way. Rack up wins to level up and compete with the big boys. Dominate here, and you will be in a league of your own.

JORDAN RISING STAR
Create your dream NBA player and rise through the ranks from hot rookie to legendary status in JORDAN Rising Star.

Jump into the JORDAN Rising Star game to prove your skills and improve draft stock. After reaching the NBA, players must do whatever it takes to prove they belong on their way to legendary status.

NEW IN-GAME PERFORMANCE GRADING SYSTEM
Players from all 13 play styles have their own evaluation and scoring system. NBA LIVE 15 includes more than 85 gradable on-court actions, up from just 22 in NBA LIVE 14.

adidas LEARN LIVE
Get familiar with the controls and movement in NBA LIVE 15 with the brand new adidas Learn LIVE gym.

DYNASTY
There’s no better feeling than building a team from the ground up dominating the league. In addition to the on-court action, you can also trade, set goals and manage your squad exactly how you want over a 30-year term.

NEW PLAY-BY-PLAY SIMULATION
Jump in at any point during the simulation while observing live stats and shot charts. Real-time prompts will appear, allowing players to hop back into the game at the game’s critical moment.

You can see more features and more details on the features above on EA Sports' website dedicated to NBA Live 15.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 ya boy hollywud @ 10/13/14 05:20 PM
I'm not familiar with some of these game modes. Are online leagues in the game?

# 62 yaboyblack @ 10/13/14 07:07 PM
So are online leagues in or nah?

# 63 NeptunePirate @ 10/14/14 01:53 PM
The improvements to Dynasty sound great, it's the one mode I play the most. Here's to hoping next year they add an Owner's Mode to it.

# 64 NeptunePirate @ 10/14/14 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboyblack
So are online leagues in or nah?
I remember seeing somewhere that online leagues won't make it in this year.

# 65 HealyMonster @ 10/14/14 03:52 PM
does this game have ultimate team? will it be in line with what madden offered if it has it?

# 66 nick_sr @ 10/14/14 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HealyMonster
does this game have ultimate team? will it be in line with what madden offered if it has it?
Yes it does!!!!!! Promise you will get addicted to lut!!!!!

# 67 Branflakz16 @ 10/14/14 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Yes it does!!!!!! Promise you will get addicted to lut!!!!!
I came in here to ask the exact same question! I'm hooked on MUT this year, and considering 2k's MyTeam is broken, I might pick up Live for the first time in years.

All I can find on the mode is the three cards that were shown and the pre-order bonus of UT content. Since it wasn't mentioned in this thread, is it safe to assume EA's holding out for a bigger reveal of the mode?

Also, for those who played Live 14, how was the UT mode? Are they building on a solid foundation? Is there any reason to believe it'll live up to Madden's UT or are my expectations too high?

# 68 HealyMonster @ 10/14/14 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Branflakz16
I came in here to ask the exact same question! I'm hooked on MUT this year, and considering 2k's MyTeam is broken, I might pick up Live for the first time in years.

All I can find on the mode is the three cards that were shown and the pre-order bonus of UT content. Since it wasn't mentioned in this thread, is it safe to assume EA's holding out for a bigger reveal of the mode?

Also, for those who played Live 14, how was the UT mode? Are they building on a solid foundation? Is there any reason to believe it'll live up to Madden's UT or are my expectations too high?

Yeah, I'm not a fan of madden, or live for that matter but ultimate team is stellar. If lives is like maddens I'll absolutely be getting the game. Can't wait to hear more about it.

# 69 nick_sr @ 10/14/14 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Branflakz16

You won't be disappointed!!!!

A lot of legend's

3, 8 and 16 game contracts. You get contracts in every pack and not silly signature skills

Great challenges throughout the year. New challenges are added all the time

But didn't have a marketplace but one will be added this year

# 70 ya boy hollywud @ 10/15/14 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeptunePirate
I remember seeing somewhere that online leagues won't make it in this year.
I'm speechless. Extremely disappointed.

# 71 LingeringRegime @ 10/15/14 11:21 AM
I look forward to the impressions. I hope there will be a demo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 72 oneHova @ 10/16/14 02:39 AM
It seems pretty strange in a good way how they didn't go in depth with this years Ultimate Team mode. This has me thinking they are adding some extra in-mode game mode to it. Something like how FIFA has numerous modes in UT.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.