Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 servers are online, functioning and seem to have stabilized (as of this writing). I have successfully played six games in a row at The Park and I'm headed to the Jordan Rec Center now. Online modes should be working fine for all consoles, as well as PC.

Per @Ronnie2K.

Quote:
Breakthrough: everything online should be stabilizing. Please reboot and let me know #NBA2K15

Looks like we're completely back except play w/ friends on #MyPARK. Sent note to team. Keep me posted, we are going to keep working.

Dev will put up Play w/ Friends on Park & Last Gen servers up when there's stretch of stability. Should be soon if all goes well.

#NBA2K15 online should now also be normalizing for 360/PS3.

People reporting throwback KD not showing up that tried to claim during online issues, fear not. We are working on that, keep you posted.

One more thing I am seeing after team eased mass concerns... Domination not giving rewards. Informed MyTEAM crew, keep you posted.

Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Cabish @ 10/11/14 09:16 PM
Give.them time and I'd like to think 2k should have announced the servers will be up and running officali like two weeks after the games release,cause some reviewers completely bashed the game,without apology,whiles they have other games a break insisting that if the servers get up and running said game will live up to the score ,I think the industry has a secretive hatred for 2k since the been loving ea from the 90's & upset another company has come and is beating ea,don't love companies ,love games and realism and good representations and gameplay

# 62 thedream2k13 @ 10/11/14 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabish
Give.them time and I'd like to think 2k should have announced the servers will be up and running officali like two weeks after the games release,cause some reviewers completely bashed the game,without apology,whiles they have other games a break insisting that if the servers get up and running said game will live up to the score ,I think the industry has a secretive hatred for 2k since the been loving ea from the 90's & upset another company has come and is beating ea,don't love companies ,love games and realism and good representations and gameplay
Son EA has been trashed for the last 10+ years because of their policies and unfinished games. 2k is now going for more fluff than substance route with the constant release of unfinished games. Ign gave them a 7.8 which is still above average and that's the lowest score we have seen.

# 63 Turbojugend @ 10/11/14 10:03 PM
Stabilized my ***. 2 points away from my first W in myPARK and I get booted to the dashboard.

Back to FIFA I go.

# 64 reptilexcq @ 10/11/14 10:45 PM
I keep getting losses piled up in Online Ranked because of the damm servers disconnecting. It sucks man. Even if their website said it's stabilize, it runs smooth and fine but it disconnected before it never finish the game and I always ended up getting losses no matter if i am winning or losing at that point.

# 65 Mintsa @ 10/11/14 11:01 PM
Looks like the random drops that gives you a loss are back for ranked games. For those that don't remember, this happened around May last year.

If there is one thing to push me to the other game, this would be it. I have no patience for this.

# 66 Hotobu @ 10/11/14 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Stabilized my ***. 2 points away from my first W in myPARK and I get booted to the dashboard.

Back to FIFA I go.
Same here only we were 1 point away and about to score. I'm not even mad though. I expected ****, and got ****, so it's whatever. It was fun while it lasted. I wonder if there's anyone out there dumb enough to play on the stage.

# 67 Kurupt_XxX @ 10/11/14 11:11 PM
stabilized? they need to look that word up in the dictionary. I keep getting the disconnect blue screen in rec league and my park. 2k is so bad at online it's embarrassing

# 68 Pared @ 10/11/14 11:14 PM
Head to head games still can't connect and stay connected reliably.

This really sucks.

# 69 LakersForLife @ 10/11/14 11:30 PM
2k f your severs

# 70 KingFry @ 10/11/14 11:40 PM
STABALIZED? I wish. I have been pressing connect for 90 minutes... I'm going to go to gamestop and request all my money back for this game... I wish it was stabilized like others like me.... sorry to take out my anger here, just very annoyed :/

# 71 Cnyce86 @ 10/12/14 01:10 AM
Been kicked From all my park games I've played. Im one game all the players turned to ghost. i got disconnected and they gave me a loss.

# 72 Hotobu @ 10/12/14 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurupt_XxX
stabilized? they need to look that word up in the dictionary. I keep getting the disconnect blue screen in rec league and my park. 2k is so bad at online it's embarrassing
Stable; adj

1. not likely to fall or give way, as a structure, support, foundation, etc.; firm; steady.

2. able or likely to continue or last; firmly established; enduring or permanent:a stable government.

3. resistant to sudden change or deterioration: A stable economy is the aim of every government.

4.steadfast; not wavering or changeable, as in character or purpose; dependable.

The servers consistently are trash. That's a bizzaro type of stability.

# 73 Redskinsfan26 @ 10/12/14 01:59 AM
I click the "Connect" button on the far right of the main menu and it still won't connect me to online. MyTeam, MyPark, and online quick matches are nowhere to be found for me. I have a stable PS4 connection and 2k simply won't work. Any suggestions?

Nvm, Fixed

# 74 dbak1111 @ 10/12/14 02:26 AM
"Working".... The input lag is out of control on the park and in myteam games. I'd really like to play both of these modes and put time into it but it's impossible when you can't defend or shoot since everything is so far behind.

# 75 Cabish @ 10/12/14 06:58 AM
They need to just give up and use playstation servers and microbursts

# 76 Fener1907 @ 10/12/14 07:24 AM
Still no KD, the free packs they promised..

# 77 Boilerbuzz @ 10/12/14 11:19 AM
I think the Park is the issue guys. Not "severs" per se. I've not had or heard as many kicking issues in any other mode but the Park. So, hopefully, someone will hit up Ronnie and get some more info on this. I think it's the Park. Something about the Park is crashing the game.

# 78 Boilerbuzz @ 10/12/14 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabish
They need to just give up and use playstation servers and microbursts

What does that do? That only changes hardware. The server SOFTWARE would still be the same. But considering the issue was load, maybe having access to a farm of hardware would help.

# 79 yungsta404 @ 10/12/14 11:27 AM
servers are down

# 80 Boilerbuzz @ 10/12/14 11:28 AM
Hopefully to roll out a patch for the bluescreen crashes!

These ****ers need to be more transparent with these outages!!! What the hell?!

Edit: I'm getting in just fine. Weird.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.