Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 servers are online, functioning and seem to have stabilized (as of this writing). I have successfully played six games in a row at The Park and I'm headed to the Jordan Rec Center now. Online modes should be working fine for all consoles, as well as PC.

Per @Ronnie2K.

Quote:
Breakthrough: everything online should be stabilizing. Please reboot and let me know #NBA2K15

Looks like we're completely back except play w/ friends on #MyPARK. Sent note to team. Keep me posted, we are going to keep working.

Dev will put up Play w/ Friends on Park & Last Gen servers up when there's stretch of stability. Should be soon if all goes well.

#NBA2K15 online should now also be normalizing for 360/PS3.

People reporting throwback KD not showing up that tried to claim during online issues, fear not. We are working on that, keep you posted.

One more thing I am seeing after team eased mass concerns... Domination not giving rewards. Informed MyTEAM crew, keep you posted.

Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 MontanaMan @ 10/13/14 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGSW
How did you even buy VC I thought that whole thing was still down?
It's been working for a while now for me. At least since the day after launch.

# 102 vagdam86 @ 10/13/14 08:13 AM
iam from greece and whenever try to play with my friends from usa i see this messagene of us has data out of sync.i understood that 2k split up servers to europe and usa thats y i cant play.tho all my friends are from usa since 2k11.i created a usa account too, added plus card but same thing i can play just with europeans cause even if i have different origin account its the same european servers.so what i would like to know is how the hell can i switch my 2k15 servers from eu to us?it should be changed somehow..asked 2k support from friday but nothing.an1 could help me would appreciate it

# 103 mvasic @ 10/13/14 08:23 AM
During the day (New Jersey, US) online is bearable, but late afternoon or evening is, almost, impossible. MyPark is flawed like homemade CS server in 2005. Online Quick Match mode has input lag (PS4 version, 32 Mb/s connection, only NBA 2k15 is online, no other devices are online).

I do understand that 2k is keeping everything on their servers, but this is 2014, not 2000. It is much easier to predict and calculate server load, and plan accordingly. NBA 2k15 is not some homemade F2P MMO. It's one of the biggest (currently) video games on the market.

# 104 Ownal0t @ 10/13/14 08:27 AM
if this is stablized, i'll hate to see broken.

# 105 ricardo.13 @ 10/13/14 08:29 AM
There was a problem with your connection to the 2k sports server!!!
5 lost in a row because servers! WTF!

# 106 Boilerbuzz @ 10/13/14 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vagdam86
iam from greece and whenever try to play with my friends from usa i see this messagene of us has data out of sync.i understood that 2k split up servers to europe and usa thats y i cant play.tho all my friends are from usa since 2k11.i created a usa account too, added plus card but same thing i can play just with europeans cause even if i have different origin account its the same european servers.so what i would like to know is how the hell can i switch my 2k15 servers from eu to us?it should be changed somehow..asked 2k support from friday but nothing.an1 could help me would appreciate it

Did you buy the US version of the game? Did you purchase while you were signed into your US account?

# 107 RighteousRebel @ 10/13/14 10:24 AM
It sounds like I'm having a different problem than all of you. I boot up 2k15 and am online, fine and all, and can start a MyCareer game. I'll play a few minutes then the game will say it is saving and boot me off. Once I reach the main menu it tells me that the servers are unavailable, but I am still online; 2kTV plays at the home screen and I can get right back into MyCareer, but it makes me start the game from the beginning, and the same cycle continues.

I haven't even tried to dabble with MyPark or online quick matches. I'm also on X1 in the Boston, MA area.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

# 108 zonekeeper299 @ 10/13/14 10:41 AM
It's Monday, October 13, 2014, and I'm still getting disconnected when playing online. Each time it boots me off, it gives me a loss. I was winning big in 3 games, only to receive loses each time.

# 109 babythug23 @ 10/13/14 10:58 AM
I played bout 5 or 6 games and haven't finish a game yet.

# 110 Boilerbuzz @ 10/13/14 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonekeeper299
It's Monday, October 13, 2014, and I'm still getting disconnected when playing online. Each time it boots me off, it gives me a loss. I was winning big in 3 games, only to receive loses each time.
I've seen a couple of Twitch game feeds where guys have gotten booted off, and I haven't seen anyone get a loss on the crashes. You might want to contact 2K. Sounds like you've exposed some bug they might want to know about.

# 111 Mintsa @ 10/13/14 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
I've seen a couple of Twitch game feeds where guys have gotten booted off, and I haven't seen anyone get a loss on the crashes. You might want to contact 2K. Sounds like you've exposed some bug they might want to know about.
You always get a loss in ranked matches when game boots both players. Same as last year. It's extremely frustrating. Both players should be awarded a win when this happens.

# 112 talclipse @ 10/13/14 01:35 PM
I'm not able to connect to ANY online content right now.only my vc and player pic shows in the top right.

# 113 oasis90 @ 10/13/14 01:41 PM
What a disaster...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

# 114 talclipse @ 10/13/14 01:49 PM
It's my profile they aren't letting online.i created a new psn profile and that one is getting online with no problems. .this is BS I've worked my *** off all week to get what little I had on there.

# 115 Pokes404 @ 10/13/14 01:55 PM
Played Team Up last night and still had the occasional kick. But overall, things looked quite a bit better.

# 116 Cody Larson @ 10/13/14 02:13 PM
So can I now start my MyCareer without worrying about losing my facescan? took me so long to get a decent one.

# 117 dpower15 @ 10/13/14 02:46 PM
Are the servers down for PS4 right now? I haven't been able to connect for a couple hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 118 nuckles2k2 @ 10/13/14 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
Are the servers down for PS4 right now? I haven't been able to connect for a couple hours

Sony is doing maintenance, the PSN Store is getting updated, so they partially took the PSN down. Some things work, others don't.

I get kicked from Destiny after hitting "x" and selecting my character.

# 119 dpower15 @ 10/13/14 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
Sony is doing maintenance, the PSN Store is getting updated, so they partially took the PSN down. Some things work, others don't.

I get kicked from Destiny after hitting "x" and selecting my character.

Well that sucks, last day at home before I go out of town for the week lol. Major bummer.

# 120 talclipse @ 10/13/14 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
Well that sucks, last day at home before I go out of town for the week lol. Major bummer.

Naw don't believe that the servers are working fine.make a new psn account(it's free) and try to get online then.bet ya it works cause I did the same and for some reason they have some profiles banned or something.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.