Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 servers are online, functioning and seem to have stabilized (as of this writing). I have successfully played six games in a row at The Park and I'm headed to the Jordan Rec Center now. Online modes should be working fine for all consoles, as well as PC.

Per @Ronnie2K.

Quote:
Breakthrough: everything online should be stabilizing. Please reboot and let me know #NBA2K15

Looks like we're completely back except play w/ friends on #MyPARK. Sent note to team. Keep me posted, we are going to keep working.

Dev will put up Play w/ Friends on Park & Last Gen servers up when there's stretch of stability. Should be soon if all goes well.

#NBA2K15 online should now also be normalizing for 360/PS3.

People reporting throwback KD not showing up that tried to claim during online issues, fear not. We are working on that, keep you posted.

One more thing I am seeing after team eased mass concerns... Domination not giving rewards. Informed MyTEAM crew, keep you posted.

Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 3ftw @ 10/17/14 12:10 PM
I find a possible solution but is not the best..

if a friend invite you to a myteam mode game and you accept the invte you will pass through to myteam menu and you will play normally myteam untill you go to the main screen..i think this isnt a servers problem but a glitch..game is connected to servers but for some reason,you see the offline main menu.. (thats the reason you see the psn and vc on the bottom)..
i think 2k must patch this..

# 162 kyleforeman @ 10/17/14 12:19 PM
Mypark worked great for me last night. Was able to play from 10PM PST to 2AM without any issues or lag. Located in Portland, OR. This was the first time I really got to enjoy this mode and it was great.

# 163 thedream2k13 @ 10/17/14 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleforeman
Mypark worked great for me last night. Was able to play from 10PM PST to 2AM without any issues or lag. Located in Portland, OR. This was the first time I really got to enjoy this mode and it was great.
The rest of the US was asleep at those times

# 164 twdkenny @ 10/17/14 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilexcq
I am in the boat bro.
Getting same error code man?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.