Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

How many people see this message when playing NBA 2K15 in The Park or the Jordan Rec Center? I'm starting to get it almost every single time I play now. This issue hasn't been going on for the last few hours, it seems it has been going on throughout the day.

PlayStation 4 users aren't the only ones getting booted out to the XMB. Xbox One users are also complaining about getting completely kicked out of the game, into the dashboard, while playing in the mode. While playing there are instances where players completely disappear and the only thing you see is the basketball.

On the PlayStation 4, the usual error is a blue screen with the CE-34878-0 error on it.

Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Dmanning2 @ 10/11/14 08:03 PM
I have and also I have experienced a invisible players glitch.

The Worst that happened to me was... waiting in the "Got Next" spot for a jordan rec center game for 30mins. finally get in... then a minute into the game this error pops up.

# 2 DurtySoufReppin @ 10/11/14 08:07 PM
I get this along with the Network Error.

# 3 thedream2k13 @ 10/11/14 08:09 PM
Repeated errors on Xbox also in park and rec center

# 4 XxSpiritHunterX @ 10/11/14 08:12 PM
It only happens on the mypark modes. I've been playing flawlessly on the servers except for this error on mypark

# 5 yhpmE @ 10/11/14 08:15 PM
Haven't been able to run a full game for a couple hours now because of this.

# 6 Turbojugend @ 10/11/14 08:57 PM
Just got it twice, kicked out of Got Next both times.

# 7 ERA @ 10/11/14 09:01 PM
Whenever I go on the park, the game starts and roughly a minute or so in it kicks me out of the game saying I need Xbox Live to access certain features of the game..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

# 8 Trackball @ 10/11/14 09:17 PM
Stuff like this is why I'm an offline gamer.

...Oh, and this:

# 9 thedream2k13 @ 10/11/14 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
Stuff like this is why I'm an offline gamer.

...Oh, and this:

You are a offline game because you use dialup internet. You must not have psn or xbl

# 10 Canquain @ 10/11/14 09:29 PM
There's an major issue on Xbox One where you play a MyPArk Game or Jordan Rec Center Game and then your game will freeze and send you back to the dashboard forcing you to start the game back up.

# 11 StankonYa @ 10/11/14 09:31 PM
I've gotten this, or one like it just by looking through the rosters.

# 12 GudStuffzz @ 10/11/14 09:47 PM
I do as well. Mine is different though, the error pops up when im in an actual game. Right after they introduce the lineups in the MyPark game, the error usually pops up either instantly or like 30 seconds to a minute after. It's very frustrating. Please fix this asap 2k

# 13 Trackball @ 10/11/14 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
You are a offline game because you use dialup internet. You must not have psn or xbl
DSL, actually (Dreadfully Slow Line). But I WAS stuck with dial-up for far longer than was healthy, yes.

Still, even after I do upgrade to a cable modem or FIOS or whatever, nothing will replace the fact that I can boot up a Super NES game right now, and it will work--no online connection needed.

Sports games will have their servers shut off 2-3 years after release (which is why I'm so thankful for MyLeague mode).

Offline must not die.

# 14 Steve_OS @ 10/11/14 10:07 PM
Just finished a great game at The Park and it blue screened right after we won.

# 15 HHHBigFan @ 10/11/14 10:22 PM
This happened to me today ALOT (Ps4), 3 or 4 times in a row at one point

All on the park Sunset Beach

# 16 loso_34 @ 10/11/14 10:27 PM
I get this same error when i attempt to accept an invite for an online league everytime.

# 17 rickypro @ 10/11/14 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Just finished a great game at The Park and it blue screened right after we won.
Same here.
Also, every time I go to the park there are only 9 or 10 people in it. I know there have to be some more rooms that are more crowded. Usually not even enough people in parks to get a game going.

# 18 ultralow36 @ 10/11/14 10:42 PM
yep me to ghost on the screen

# 19 richmo @ 10/11/14 10:43 PM
I've got this more than a few times, online or offline. I had a full 12 minute quarter game yesterday in MyLeague. Had my first blowout, after a handful of games where I was getting blown out and midway through the 4th quarter, I see blue screen. I was TIGHT.

# 20 rickypro @ 10/11/14 10:44 PM
Now the whole Old Town park I am in is frozen. Game booted us halfway through AGAIN. This is getting old fast.

Edit: And again. Have not been able to complete one game today. Tried probably 15 times.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.