Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

PC gamers will also receive a patch for NBA 2K15 very soon, according to Ronnie2K. While there isn't an exact release date for the patch, it should arrive within the next few days, barring unforeseen issues.

The only details that have been released are shown here. When full details are released, we will be sure to post them.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 23 @ 10/16/14 03:33 PM

PC gamers will also receive a patch for NBA 2K15 very soon, according to Ronnie2K. While there isn't an exact release date for the patch, it should arrive within the next few days, barring unforeseen issues.

The only details that have been released are shown here. When full details are released, we will be sure to post them.

# 2 TarHeelPhenom @ 10/16/14 04:53 PM
Niceeee! Hope it drops before the weekend. It'll give me something to do while I work this weekend.

# 3 GOBLUE_08 @ 10/16/14 08:47 PM
Definitely good to hear.

# 4 Drewski @ 10/16/14 09:15 PM
Great news!

I was starting to get nervous as I looked around the internet for support in my issue (can't advance past 2015 Draft for some reason). Everyone had the same story about the lack of patching and support. This is a promising sign if the patch does come out soon, even if it isn't a fix-all thing. Gotta' start somewhere.

# 5 23 @ 10/16/14 09:17 PM
Whats up Drewski

For some reason it seems like every other year the PC gets a patch and this being one of the even years that one is coming.

# 6 Drewski @ 10/16/14 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Whats up Drewski

For some reason it seems like every other year the PC gets a patch and this being one of the even years that one is coming.
On that Spurs plan I see. Game is great, wish it could be played without getting in the way of itself.

# 7 23 @ 10/16/14 09:41 PM
Well im good with offline games but i understand the other issues need to be rectified so hopefully the minor stuff at least is in this emergency patch

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.