Home
FIFA 15 News Post

EA Sports has announced FIFA 15 title update #2, coming right off the heels of the first title update released last week. It is available now on the PlayStation 4 and PC, checking on Xbox One.

UPDATE: Not seeing it yet on Xbox One. Will update when it is available.

Check out the details below, along with the screenshot above.
  • Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
  • (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
  • Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
  • Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
  • Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
  • Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
  • Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
  • Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
  • Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
  • Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
  • Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
  • Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.
  • (XB1) Improvements to motion blur effects.
  • (XB1) Fix to the display of FIFA Ultimate Team Legend players in the EA SPORTS Football Club widget.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 fearwhatnow @ 10/20/14 08:18 AM

# 2 saints0221 @ 10/20/14 09:26 AM
Any idea if this patch requires a restart to career mode saves, or will it take effect on existing saves?

# 3 KG @ 10/20/14 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saints0221
Any idea if this patch requires a restart to career mode saves, or will it take effect on existing saves?
They don't require restarts any longer since they're not messing with game saves.

# 4 Gnemi @ 10/20/14 09:34 AM
Without yet playing 1.03 since updating, it's worth noting that this sure seems like a lot of gameplay tweaks. Words like "tuning" and "balance" certainly imply as much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 5 Azamien @ 10/20/14 09:39 AM
I've played a couple of matches so far, and they've definitely tightened up the goalkeepers. As far as I can tell the soft ground shots are no longer money. I've also had less success getting long shots on target over the keeper (when they're playing out) so far, but that could just be part of the ebb and flow of manager mode.

# 6 iker30 @ 10/20/14 10:26 AM
What about pacing through the whole opponent's defense after kick-off?

# 7 Azamien @ 10/20/14 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
What about pacing through the whole opponent's defense after kick-off?
Given that I've never tried to use cheese like that, I couldn't tell you whether or not that's changed. But if you're able to do that in offline matches, try raising the difficulty a bit.

# 8 Matt10 @ 10/20/14 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamien
Given that I've never tried to use cheese like that, I couldn't tell you whether or not that's changed. But if you're able to do that in offline matches, try raising the difficulty a bit.
Not necessarily due to difficulty. It is (was?) a flaw in the game in which you could easily burst past the defenders one on one. This was partly due to the man marking syndrome, but also that defenders would play too close and a quick move of the analog stick would not only send the dribbler past - but leave the defender to almost stop in their tracks. Happens on WC & Legendary.

Hopefully it's fixed! This is great news to hear words like "tuning" and "balance"...hopefully it's not worse though...

# 9 LionsFanNJ @ 10/20/14 11:06 AM
Guess I should reset my sliders first in CM and test

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

# 10 iker30 @ 10/20/14 11:12 AM
Quote:
It's not on offline games, it's a huge problem in online matches since there are many cheesers who try run you over from the kick off and there is not much you can do about it. Normally, your strikers, CAM and wingers are directly around the kickoff-circle and start attacking as soon as the whistle blows. If you directly run towards the opponent's goal, you already passed the first line of defense and can easily pass the second line until your 93 pace strikers run towards the opponent's 65 pace defenders. In combination with the overpowered long range shots, this was deadly, I lost so many games because of this crap.

# 11 Krebstar @ 10/20/14 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
No fixes for handballs, team tactics or the winter gear glitch?

Why did they adjust the Legendary difficulty, what was the problem with it?
The fix to "team mentality" could have an effect on tactics.

# 12 toyo301985 @ 10/20/14 11:29 AM
what it means "changes in team mentality"? that affects the fouls? 'cause that was perfect!!

# 13 BL8001 @ 10/20/14 11:46 AM
Team Mentality is just park the bus through everybody (except not everybody) attacking.

The D Pad tactics you shift up or down.

# 14 LionsFanNJ @ 10/20/14 11:53 AM
Well so far the cpu plays exactly the same

# 15 toyo301985 @ 10/20/14 11:55 AM
i've noticed less fouls than before... what a dissapointment

# 16 Gnemi @ 10/20/14 12:10 PM
Incredibly small sample size, as in one half of a Career Mode match in the Sky Bet Championship, but I think we're going to have to increase difficulty again in our sliders.

World Cup now feels perhaps a bit tame. I was absolutely in love with gameplay yesterday and wake up today to find the game has been patched. Again, small sample size, but I'm worried!

# 17 fearwhatnow @ 10/20/14 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
The fix to "team mentality" could have an effect on tactics.
Yes it's a tactics "awareness" fix. I need to test it though as EA is never reliable. We're always here wondering what they mean, how the sliders work etc.

# 18 LionsFanNJ @ 10/20/14 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo301985
Yeah I've played two games so far on world class and no fouls at all

# 19 Azamien @ 10/20/14 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo301985
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Yeah I've played two games so far on world class and no fouls at all

I'm still seeing the same amount of fouls, including a straight red against the AI. Let's not panic based on small sample size.

# 20 toyo301985 @ 10/20/14 12:35 PM
Quote:
I'm still seeing the same amount of fouls, including a straight red against the AI. Let's not panic based on small sample size.
are you using any sliders?

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.