Home
FIFA 15 News Post

EA Sports has announced FIFA 15 title update #2, coming right off the heels of the first title update released last week. It is available now on the PlayStation 4 and PC, checking on Xbox One.

UPDATE: Not seeing it yet on Xbox One. Will update when it is available.

Check out the details below, along with the screenshot above.
  • Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
  • (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
  • Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
  • Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
  • Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
  • Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
  • Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
  • Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
  • Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
  • Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
  • Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
  • Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.
  • (XB1) Improvements to motion blur effects.
  • (XB1) Fix to the display of FIFA Ultimate Team Legend players in the EA SPORTS Football Club widget.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Gnemi @ 10/20/14 12:56 PM
Agreed re: sample size and fouls. I had plenty of games even before the patch where there'd only be a few fouls the entire match, followed by foul festivals where three cards were given out in 10 minutes. The same could be said about my descriptions above. It was one half of a single fixture. The gameplay in FIFA 15 has been remarkably fluid this year. In years past, I knew within 2 minutes of a match beginning what sort of outcome I was after. This year, I the dynamics of difficulty, CPU reactions/tactics, etc. seem to change quite significantly over the course of an entire 90 minute contest.

That said, I eagerly await impressions from more of you about this patch.

# 22 Krebstar @ 10/20/14 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Yes it's a tactics "awareness" fix. I need to test it though as EA is never reliable. We're always here wondering what they mean, how the sliders work etc.
Anything you can offer up would be massively appreciated.

# 23 Azamien @ 10/20/14 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo301985
are you using any sliders?
Nope, not yet.

# 24 SSJ @ 10/20/14 02:31 PM
Ive played around 5 career matches after the latest patch and I have to agree that fouls have been toned down.
However Ive noticed the goalkeeper has been doing a better job now so thats a good thing

# 25 airborn0071373 @ 10/20/14 05:45 PM
Why hasn't the hud on PS4 been fix yet.....it has been very fustrating changing the settings eveyday I would play multiple different games argh.

# 26 FluffyTonka @ 10/20/14 06:48 PM
goalies on legendary are playing like Peter Schmeichel circa 1999 Champions League.

# 27 ~LiverpoolRed~ @ 10/20/14 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamien
I'm still seeing the same amount of fouls, including a straight red against the AI. Let's not panic based on small sample size.
Yep, I'm playing my first game after the update. 55 minutes in and there has been 3 fouls for me and 4 for the AI. The fourth foul was a straight red card for the cpu.

# 28 orion523 @ 10/20/14 08:08 PM
Had 9 Fouls, 3 cards first CM match post patch. Referees definitely play a huge part tho.

# 29 Chronic Narnia @ 10/20/14 08:11 PM
Has the ps4 screen size been adjusted to fit on screen now?

# 30 Gnemi @ 10/20/14 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
goalies on legendary are playing like Peter Schmeichel circa 1999 Champions League.

Yep. Classic over correction.

I will be decreasing goalkeeper sliders immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 31 airborn0071373 @ 10/20/14 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronic Narnia
Has the ps4 screen size been adjusted to fit on screen now?
Simple answer hell no. Why Fifa 14 if it wasn't broken.....why change it. I miss having the settings w/ in the game to allow you to adjust hud yourself. Apperantly some ditto head decided to remove it in Fifa 15.

# 32 jrose57 @ 10/20/14 09:12 PM
can you still run over defenders like they are just stand there to watch you go past them (even on legendary level)?

# 33 PES3Paul @ 10/20/14 11:58 PM
PC is getting the patch as well. 195MB. Just downloaded it this instant.

# 34 Benja190782 @ 10/21/14 04:52 AM
Is there a way to avoid this new Patch? Or to delete it?

I don't like the keepers have been made unhuman again - and less fouls is just stupid. We need more, not less fouls...

# 35 rippy987 @ 10/21/14 05:16 AM
hi, im in western australia and i havent been prompted to download anything yet, just wondering if anyone else in australia hasnt got it yet either?i am full connected and the game connects to ea sports servers everytime i play so i know its not a connection issue.

# 36 fearwhatnow @ 10/21/14 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benja190782
Is there a way to avoid this new Patch? Or to delete it?

I don't like the keepers have been made unhuman again - and less fouls is just stupid. We need more, not less fouls...

Goalkeepers are fine. They just have better positioning.
Fouls are fine too. Vanilla game around 10 fouls combined (15min). Cl.ini applied 16-17 fouls combined.

# 37 wordtobigbird @ 10/21/14 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
Still no xb1 patch. What the hell.
12:20 east coast and I havent got one either..

# 38 aro73 @ 10/21/14 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
No fixes for handballs, team tactics or the winter gear glitch?

Why did they adjust the Legendary difficulty, what was the problem with it?
Too many times I reported this handball issue on ea sport fifa 15 forum and also tell ea support advisor about this. One of the ea support advisors told me he noticed this issue too while he was playing fifa 15. He promised to report this to game developers to fix it and now lets hope developers will fix this problem in future updates.

# 39 wkhalil @ 10/21/14 03:03 PM
The game feels a bit different after the update. I don't know... maybe a bit faster. I really have been enjoying this game playing offline on manual. Wondering if some else feels the same way about the update??

# 40 rippy987 @ 10/21/14 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by preveza
Nah mate, im in Australia too and I downloaded mine late last night. Its around 260MB.
i dont know whats happening then, i just checked it again this morning, and still no patch.is there anyway to check what version im playing?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.