Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K has just released the NBA 2K15 patch for PC users. They also posted all of the details on Steam.
  • Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
  • Controller/Keyboard bindings will now properly function in MyPARK.
  • Addressed an issue where the game would experience frame rate stuttering in certain situations.
  • The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
  • Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
  • Fixed an issue where some users were experiencing hangs when attempting to create/join an Online League with a custom roster.
  • Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
  • The keyboard should now properly detect input game-wide when a controller is also being used simultaneously.
  • Fixed an issue where in-game models would appear green/yellow on certain GPUs.
  • Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
  • Corrected an issue where black ‘blobs’ would appear in replay on certain system configurations.
  • Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
  • Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.
  • Added support for users attempting to play with a GeForce 320M GPU.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 BrianFifaFan @ 10/25/14 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
HOw did you get it to work? I enabled DSR in Nvidia CPL but still game only sees 1920 by 1080. I set the DSR to 2x. (nevermind.....it started working now with the latest patch)

Also....anyone heard anything about the courts getting updated on the PC like the console versions?

Thanks.
I have the new Cavs court.

# 82 seanbarkley @ 10/25/14 09:56 AM
Quote:
HOw did you get it to work? I enabled DSR in Nvidia CPL but still game only sees 1920 by 1080. I set the DSR to 2x. (nevermind.....it started working now with the latest patch)

Also....anyone heard anything about the courts getting updated on the PC like the console versions?

Thanks.

How does DSR impact fps and temperatures?is the difference really noticeable?

# 83 LovejoyOTF @ 10/25/14 10:01 AM
Quote:

Thanks.
just ticked all the various resolutions in the DSR option of the nvidia control panel, then the resolutions were available in game!

dsr can be a huge fps hit if you don't have the power to run it, because at the end of the day, you're rendering up to 4x the image and then having to downsample it.

i have to say, i barely noticed the quality change between 4K with no AA and 1080p with full AA.

# 84 icicle22 @ 10/25/14 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
How does DSR impact fps and temperatures?is the difference really noticeable?
Initial tests on my gtx680 showed a major framerate drop and honestly not a huge improvement in image quality. I'm inclined to not even try it in this game. I do have a second gtx680 in my editing system. Perhaps I should try with sli and see if it can maintain a decent fps. Still, my gut says this style of game is not going to look much better just by increasing the resolution more. Some games with foliage and landscape Vistas will probably benefit more.

# 85 icicle22 @ 10/25/14 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I have the new Cavs court.
Did you have to download it seperate? I got patch 2 installed but when I fired up the game the court was the same. On my ps4 it updated with the large 950mb update yesterday.

# 86 seanbarkley @ 10/25/14 10:14 AM
Quote:
Initial tests on my gtx680 showed a major framerate drop and honestly not a huge improvement in image quality. I'm inclined to not even try it in this game. I do have a second gtx680 in my editing system. Perhaps I should try with sli and see if it can maintain a decent fps. Still, my gut says this style of game is not going to look much better just by increasing the resolution more. Some games with foliage and landscape Vistas will probably benefit more.
I think I'm gonna pass too...I'm still in awe on how this game makes my 780 OC run at 99% during cutscenes

# 87 BrianFifaFan @ 10/25/14 02:00 PM
Quote:
Did you have to download it seperate? I got patch 2 installed but when I fired up the game the court was the same. On my ps4 it updated with the large 950mb update yesterday.
Not that I know of. I started the game last night, and it was there when I did my play now game.

# 88 TarHeelPhenom @ 10/26/14 01:23 PM
First patch was great...second patch brought micro stuttering. I wish there was a way to go in and remove patch 2.

# 89 BrianFifaFan @ 10/26/14 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
First patch was great...second patch brought micro stuttering. I wish there was a way to go in and remove patch 2.
Check on NLSC. There was a post from Leftos about if you had the stutters come back. I can't remember exactly what it was off hand, but it had to do with changing the video config file.

# 90 TarHeelPhenom @ 10/26/14 03:00 PM
Yeah...I saw that. I went in and mine was already set. The first latch was on point man.

# 91 mlp111 @ 10/31/14 08:34 PM
game is a joke now, a broken mess. micro studders and etc. I wish there was a way to go back to patch 1, cause it straight trash at the moment.

# 92 Nza @ 11/01/14 04:14 AM
Leftos recommends 'FAST_TEXTURE_TRANSFER = 0' in the config file for patch 2. It fixed it for me.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.