Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

The waiting is over.

EA Sports is planning to do a gameplay live stream of NBA Live 15 tonight on Twitch. An official time has not been announced yet, but it's likely the EA Sports NBA Twitter account will be where the announcement is made.

UPDATE: Looks like they are almost ready to start, tune in here or watch the embedded stream above, as it starts. Once the archive is available, we will update this post with a link to it.

UPDATE #2: If you missed the stream, you can watch the archive here.

Are you looking forward to our first look at NBA Live 15 gameplay?

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 bateman11 @ 10/22/14 06:31 PM
I'm in love with the player/court size ratio already. The graphics have taken a major leap.

# 82 Flightwhite24 @ 10/22/14 06:32 PM
I'm sure the graphics are gonna look even better on the retail but I think I will be passing on this one.

I will give congrats to EA because it is an improvement but it's not enough to snag $60 from me based off this feed

Sent from my iPhone

# 83 bateman11 @ 10/22/14 06:32 PM
Durant's jumper is spot on!

# 84 LingeringRegime @ 10/22/14 06:33 PM
Good step in the right direction, but needs another year in the oven for me.

# 85 WTF @ 10/22/14 06:34 PM
For whatever reason, the players have over-exaggerated abilities on Pro. All-Star and above is much more player specific and appropriate.

# 86 bigeastbumrush @ 10/22/14 06:34 PM
Game looks good IMO.

Lack of off-ball movement unless you press a button is weird. And some of the movement looks sluggish. Even the passing which is something they touted.

But overall, it looks good. A ton of contact in the paint which is good. Also alot of perimeter bumping.

Look forward to getting the retail after watching this.

Props to WTF for being honest about what he saw before everyone else.

Definitely wasn't disasppointed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
BIG:

The game comes out tomorrow anyway (EA Access) , so they could only hide for another 12 hrs... Lol.

BTW... The times to watch are between 1:01am - 1:05am, everyone wanted 4 minutes of gameplay, well here it go!
by what transpired "lol"

# 87 noshun @ 10/22/14 06:35 PM
animations are def better. seems like things move in slow mo in some instances. better than 14 for sure. ill be playing the demo atleast.

# 88 AiDub @ 10/22/14 06:36 PM
The graphics look good though which is to be expected from EA... I'll stick with my well rounded 2K though.

# 89 King_B_Mack @ 10/22/14 06:37 PM
I think it's a win for EA because it's an improvement from Live 14 in more ways than 1 and it seems to be back to Live basketball. I think it's also a loss for Live because it's back to a level where it can compete with Live 10, which would be all well and good if it was 2011 and not going into 2015.

# 90 nick_sr @ 10/22/14 06:37 PM
More impressed with this second game

# 91 WTF @ 10/22/14 06:37 PM
GEEZ what a massive dunk by Westbrook. And no clipping from either Rap player. Love that portion. Even on jumpers, it's a thing of beauty.

I truly want everyone who is saying "needs another year" to try the demo, and hopefully be able to put it on All-Star with Automotion. Give it a feel for yourself.

As I speak, there's the NBA 2k coverboy looking excellent.

# 92 The 24th Letter @ 10/22/14 06:38 PM
I know it's on Pro, but the defense doesn't look to have an impact at all...there should at least be some engagement on some of these drives....

# 93 nick_sr @ 10/22/14 06:39 PM
That Durant tho!!!!

Passing looks like it hasn't been improved at all!!!!

# 94 WTF @ 10/22/14 06:39 PM
Vasquez gets hit from the backside, and falls accordingly. The way that you can use this against the Defense is a lot of fun.

Especially getting a step on your guy, and stopping to pull up for a jumper to cause him to run into you from behind. It's some strategy that goes into the physics.

very slick stuff.

# 95 WTF @ 10/22/14 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I know it's on Pro, but the defense doesn't look to have an impact at all...there should at least be some engagement on some of these drives....
It's literally the difficulty level. I'm telling you. Put it on allstar as soon as you try the demo.

The help defense comes over a lot quicker and reacts more appropriately. They will pick you up and stop the drive on the higher difficulties.

# 96 noshun @ 10/22/14 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
GEEZ what a massive dunk by Westbrook. And no clipping from either Rap player.

there was clipping in the legs. westbrooks leg went through a raptor player. visable in the replay.

# 97 AiDub @ 10/22/14 06:42 PM
@WTF I would love to but its not on PC soooo.... 2K it is!

# 98 WTF @ 10/22/14 06:42 PM
I didn't see it, I'll watch it on replay. I was looking at the arms.

# 99 LingeringRegime @ 10/22/14 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
GEEZ what a massive dunk by Westbrook. And no clipping from either Rap player. Love that portion. Even on jumpers, it's a thing of beauty.

I truly want everyone who is saying "needs another year" to try the demo, and hopefully be able to put it on All-Star with Automotion. Give it a feel for yourself.

As I speak, there's the NBA 2k coverboy looking excellent.
I will most definitely try it out.

# 100 nick_sr @ 10/22/14 06:43 PM
That Durant jumper is something else!!!! Lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.