11:17 AM - October 24, 2014 by Steve_OS
The 106th episode of the Press Row Podcast features a full panel of Press Row regulars diving deep into the two big fall NBA releases. Up first is an extended discussion of NBA 2K15 now that we’ve all had a few weeks to play – or choose not to play – NBA 2K15 in a full retail environment. Next is a chat about expectations for NBA Live 15, including how the game is being held up by EA as well as what the panel thinks its approach should be. Lastly, Rich spends a few minutes with PastaPadre’s Bryan Wiedey one-on-one to get his thoughts after spending six hours hands-on with NBA Live 15 via EA Access. It’s a hoops extravaganza. Enjoy!
Joining us this week:
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@Chrissnr)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, [email protected] (@richgrisham)
Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 49 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.