Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 patch is available now for PlayStation 4 users, weighing in at 940MB. This patch was released for the PC version a few days ago with plans to have the Xbox One patch available within the next 48 hours.

UPDATE: It is now available for Xbox One, weighing in at 945MB.

UPDATE #2: Face scanning on the Xbox One is much better, make sure you give it another shot if you were having issues.

2K has confirmed these specific fixes. Please post your findings as you see them.
  • Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
  • Improvements have been made to the face scanning experience. Please ensure you have plenty of balanced lighting (natural light is best) for best results.
  • The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
  • Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
  • Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
  • Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
  • Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
  • Addressed a number of locations where voice chat icons and Online IDs were not properly displayed during the online experience (PS4).
  • Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 swishfury @ 10/24/14 07:08 PM
Going through the menu is so smooth I'm loving it.

# 22 cdk10 @ 10/24/14 07:08 PM
Has anyone checked to see if you can download the "official roster" from the create a roster section after the patch??

# 23 swishfury @ 10/24/14 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk10
Has anyone checked to see if you can download the "official roster" from the create a roster section after the patch??
Yes, I can download it.

# 24 Hallucination @ 10/24/14 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13CB55
took about 50 shots with klay, korver and love. not one perfect release.
sums up trash 2K

# 25 javicd21 @ 10/24/14 07:19 PM
How about drafting in MyGM?

# 26 cdk10 @ 10/24/14 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swishfury
Yes, I can download it.
But is it the updated one with Bynum on the Celtics?

# 27 Ninomarley @ 10/24/14 07:30 PM
after a game in myleague can you watch your highlights?

# 28 swishfury @ 10/24/14 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk10
But is it the updated one with Bynum on the Celtics?
Still on FA xD

# 29 Xitsanity @ 10/24/14 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWarrior
can someone check if broken players are fixed in HOF SIM? go to freestyle and see if you can get a green release for standing mid/3 of guys like Korver, Klay, Courtney Lee, Kevin Martin, Kevin Love, etc. much appreciated if someone could check this.
i was experiencing this too

# 30 jr86 @ 10/24/14 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
What the hell...players moving up and down the court at warp speed......patch needed to fix the patch...

Lillard just took off like superman and dunked from before the ft line ....something ain't right!
Is nobody noticing how fast the game has become, you can literally turbo through players and get to the rim??

# 31 InvisibleAndre @ 10/24/14 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xitsanity
i was experiencing this too
Someone on the previous page said that they took 50+ shots with a few of those players and no green releases.

# 32 reptilexcq @ 10/24/14 07:48 PM
Sorry, patch doesn't improve anything....there is still lag online. This game can be pretty annoying...the lag is just atrocious.

# 33 mosdef328 @ 10/24/14 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Can we view player highlights or see the player of the game highlights after the game when playing on quarters longer than 6 minutes? This has been broken for 2 years now........
THIS!!!!!!!!! Can someone check it out?

# 34 StankonYa @ 10/24/14 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Can we view player highlights or see the player of the game highlights after the game when playing on quarters longer than 6 minutes? This has been broken for 2 years now........
I would love to see this as well. I also would like to have the ability to put a headband on players, create a players and legends.

# 35 Steve_OS @ 10/24/14 08:12 PM
The patch is available for the Xbox One now. Updated OP.

# 36 Saro1 @ 10/24/14 08:16 PM
I don't understand why the option to normalize the minutes like the sim is only in MyLeague and not in MyGM. This is stupid for me.

# 37 jyoung @ 10/24/14 08:21 PM
Jordan Rec Center games still have major input lag, even on the broadcast and free roam cameras.

If you try to play with the 2K camera (my favorite), the lag becomes extra bad whenever the rest of the gym appears on screen.

The refs also still get stuck on the court at times and will get in your way.

I don't understand why they made a mode with 40+ players and 4 courts on screen at once when the game can't even handle 10 players on 1 court without crippling input lag.

At least it doesn't seem to crash back to the PS4 home screen like it was doing before the patch. That's about the only improvement I'm seeing in the Rec Center.

# 38 ai2k2 @ 10/24/14 08:29 PM
Did they allow us to see how much time is left in the Rec Center while waiting for next? That's a pet peeve that needs to be fixed. These are 4 quarter games and all we get to see is the score and that doesn't help much

# 39 Steve_OS @ 10/24/14 08:31 PM
For those of you that had issues w/ the face scan on the Xbox One, it definitely works a LOT better now. Might want to give it a shot.

# 40 truwariercpark @ 10/24/14 08:33 PM
well still cant play my career

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.