Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

If you still have some time remaining on your EA Access trial version of NBA Live 15, a title update has just arrived. Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 WTF @ 10/28/14 08:31 AM
Serious? Does he have his semi-feaux hawk?

# 42 Lancio23 @ 10/28/14 08:57 AM
That Kyrie tho! Best Kyrie out there hands down GOOD JOB EA!! 👏

# 43 DBMcGee3 @ 10/28/14 09:00 AM
Man, I really wanted this game to be good this year, and I'll still rent it before writing it off, but the gameplay videos I've seen so far just don't look good at all. The contact animations still look pretty bad, at least in comparison to their competitor, and also it seems like the passing looks completely robotic and unrealistic. In regards to the CPU AI, I watched one video where some guy was playing against the Bulls (CPU), and they literally just ran post ups with Noah and Gasol the entire game. If this wasn't bad enough, then I got to see the terrible hook shot animations, as well as the awkward looking fadeaways. I also thought the ball looked unnatural going in the basket on the inside shots, often times looking like some lucky tear drop you'd see on the top 10.

Again, I'll try the retail version with the patch before making a purchasing decision, but at this point I'd say "that other guy" is firmly in the driver's seat.

# 44 bkluvsm3 @ 10/28/14 09:32 AM
Guys this game plays much smoother after I download the digital copy and oct28 update totally different game from ea access version good job EA keep up the updates listen to the community

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.