Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

WWE 2K15 for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will allow you to create tattoos, t-shirt/trunk designs and much more, including the ability to create your own likeness. While it won't be utilizing the FaceScan feature found in NBA 2K15, you will be able to get your face in the game.

Take a picture of yourself (edit the image for best results) and upload it to the community creations server. Then download it to your console to make the necessary adjustments. Check out the video to fully understand the process.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 WTF @ 11/03/14 09:32 AM
Can't watch it right now. Does it mention being able to upload a picture of a face, to put on a face? So if I want to recreate Sting from Starrcade 97, can I import a picture of his face paint, and singlet textures, etc?

How many per person can you do?

# 2 Pezell04x @ 11/03/14 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Can't watch it right now. Does it mention being able to upload a picture of a face, to put on a face? So if I want to recreate Sting from Starrcade 97, can I import a picture of his face paint, and singlet textures, etc?

How many per person can you do?
Yeah you can upload the picture of a face and put it over the existing face. In the video he also adds another picture on top of his face. They didn't mention how many layers you can use.

He added logos and showed up CAWS. One was a large monkey-man type who looked like he had a full-body custom image.

# 3 WTF @ 11/03/14 09:47 AM
I hope it's enough to have at least 10 different large designs. I have all of Stings' Singlet pieces in Photoshop, ready to roll

# 4 Mercury112491 @ 11/03/14 09:52 AM
Don't have time to check it out yet but is that article only about this particular feature or all the Creation stuff included in the game?

# 5 DanH35 @ 11/03/14 10:09 AM
While it's still disappointing, this makes the low CAW limit make sense. I still wish they would let us decide how much of the hard drive we want to take up, if I want to use 100GB for the game because of all the CAWs I make, they should let me. They also showed a quick clip of create an entrance in there. On the top left, it has Create Entrance - Easy Creation. Hopefully this means that the advanced creation is still an option. With them only having one generic entrance, it would be helpful pick different motions for the ramp, entering the ring, etc.

# 6 jaredsmith83 @ 11/03/14 10:29 AM
Hmm I can dig this. I've always been horrible at re-creating things like that in the old paint system. My artistic ability is that of a rock anyways haha so most likely I'm going to have to rely on those who are far superior anyways. I'm excited for this feature.

# 7 HoundsOfHowl @ 11/03/14 10:31 AM
Definitely going to be sweet now! I as well sucked at the old editing tools, but am decent at photoshop. So now I can really get good logos that I want on my CAW!

EDIT : Now I'll sit back and let the guys who are really good at photoshop make some good WWE CAW's for download. Time to get picky with my 25 slots.

# 8 jaredsmith83 @ 11/03/14 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBleedOrange247
EDIT : Now I'll sit back and let the guys who are really good at photoshop make some good WWE CAW's for download. Time to get picky with my 25 slots.
I was thinking the same thing. Now that we can do this, it'll be easy to throw in some of those old obscure guys, or guys that have passed away. I know that the slots are limited, but it'll still allow for a good batch of creativity!

# 9 jcmreds @ 11/03/14 11:00 AM
This is going to improve the quality of caws a ton. Now we just have to get that limit up.

# 10 Cowboy008 @ 11/03/14 11:01 AM
Haven't heard anything about superstar threads. Is this gone from next gen?

# 11 HoundsOfHowl @ 11/03/14 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmreds
This is going to improve the quality of caws a ton. Now we just have to get that limit up.
With this feature I'm ok with the 25 for at max two years. After two years I'll expect at least 50

# 12 jaredsmith83 @ 11/03/14 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Haven't heard anything about superstar threads. Is this gone from next gen?
From what I've gathered (and I may be wrong) the Superstar Threads is gone and its being repackaged as this creation suite.

# 13 Reed1417 @ 11/03/14 12:01 PM
Wow this is really cool!!!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

# 14 Cowboy008 @ 11/03/14 12:09 PM
I don't know why the video was delayed on Friday this wasn't even over 2 minutes. Is this the video that 2k was talking about or are they going to release something else later?

# 15 TheBleedingRed21 @ 11/03/14 12:20 PM
This is exactly what we need to get ultra realistic caws.

My Kurt Angles always looked off, now, I can get his mug shot and make him perfect!

I cannot wait for this game, really gonna have 25 top notch caws instead of 100 mediocre ones.

# 16 SmashMan @ 11/03/14 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredsmith83
From what I've gathered (and I may be wrong) the Superstar Threads is gone and its being repackaged as this creation suite.
2K hasn't said either way, so anything we read is 100% speculation.

--

I'm disappointed that this is all that's in the video, because I took their tweets as implication that they would be teasing the entire creation suite; not just one aspect. Having said that, I love the feature itself.

# 17 Pezell04x @ 11/03/14 01:16 PM
From the Twitter Q&A: They have more than just superstar threads. More info coming on that soon.

So they didn't say it was out but they haven't expanded on that.

# 18 wiscowilz @ 11/03/14 01:21 PM
This looks sick for sure. CAWs are going to be even that much better now.

# 19 brent3419 @ 11/03/14 01:35 PM
oh dang thats very nice!

Sent from the landmass between new orleans and mobile on Tapatalk

# 20 Sinner @ 11/03/14 03:29 PM
Love this feature, if this works for wrestlers in the game i'll give Sting a better face if it's not improved from the look of the one at the end of that trailer...also a few others wrestlers will get a better face.

<----Twisty will definately be one of my CAWs

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.