Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

WWE 2K15 for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will allow you to create tattoos, t-shirt/trunk designs and much more, including the ability to create your own likeness. While it won't be utilizing the FaceScan feature found in NBA 2K15, you will be able to get your face in the game.

Take a picture of yourself (edit the image for best results) and upload it to the community creations server. Then download it to your console to make the necessary adjustments. Check out the video to fully understand the process.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 FBall Life @ 11/04/14 03:57 PM
Gonna have to scramble through Google Images to find a decent Rock face shot, because their non scanned version looks abysmal...

# 42 CPowell07 @ 11/04/14 04:50 PM
I'am Not a big fan of the Last Gen universe mode. Does anybody know if the Next Gen versions will be any different? For example, more cut scenes?

# 43 Mercury112491 @ 11/05/14 09:43 AM
No I don't believe it's any different.

# 44 BoltThrower74 @ 11/05/14 12:02 PM
Screw this, I'm putting my own face on my created wrestler!

# 45 TheBleedingRed21 @ 11/05/14 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
No I don't believe it's any different.
No one knows. They haven't said or showed anything.

# 46 Mercury112491 @ 11/05/14 01:00 PM
I'm pretty sure in a Q/A they said that Universe was kept pretty much the same in both games.

# 47 Pezell04x @ 11/11/14 09:41 AM
More news on Studio Creation Suite

Quote:
Visual Concepts art director Lynell Jinks says that some long-time features won't be making their way to the new-gen versions of the game, though. The options to create arenas, Divas, championships, and narratives through the story designer will not make the cut for WWE 2K15.
Quote:
While players can upload anything they want, 2K Sports says it has systems in place to flag inappropriate content. The process for uploading an image to the game was also detailed:
  1. First, go to the “Logo Manager” under Community Creations in the WWE 2K15 main menu;
  2. You will then be prompted to generate a “Logo Token,” which will show up instantly on screen;
  3. You’ll then enter the token on our dedicated webpage on the official WWE 2K website, located at wwe.2k.com/wwe2K15logo;
  4. Now, it’s time to upload your images on this page! By entering your Logo Token, you are granted access to upload up to five images at a time;
  5. Once the images are uploaded, locate your images under the “GO TO MY LOGOS” option in WWE 2K15 and proceed to download them;
  6. Each user is given 20 slots for downloaded images or any images uploaded by the community. The pixel dimensions for the images can be up to 512 x 512, but it doesn’t have to be exact — just as long as it’s under those dimensions, the tool will scale it to fit;
  7. Up to eight different images can be used on your Superstar, but those eight images can be used as many times as you want. Once the image is placed, you can position and scale it.
Quote:
There is a memory cap for each wrestler. Players will be allotted 128 points (64 layers). These points are shared between entrance and in-ring attire.

# 48 jaredsmith83 @ 11/11/14 09:46 AM
I kinda figured that some of those creation aspects were going to be held out this run, but was hoping that maybe since we hadn't heard no, that it would be in. At least this confirms it. While its a bummer, I think this new superstar studio is a great addition and I believe that once they get to where they're able to add the other things back in, then it's REALLY going to be fun for the creation-savvy folks out there.

# 49 DanH35 @ 11/11/14 10:03 AM
No CAW for women wrestlers? I'll probably still get this because I want to see how the new gameplay is, but that's a big hit for how I handle Universe mode.

# 50 JAMRenaissance @ 11/11/14 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
No CAW for women wrestlers? I'll probably still get this because I want to see how the new gameplay is, but that's a big hit for how I handle Universe mode.
Agreed. So, basically, NO Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Ronda Rousey, Becky Lynch... I guess there'll be no all-diva show this year.

# 51 Reed1417 @ 11/11/14 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMRenaissance
Agreed. So, basically, NO Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Ronda Rousey, Becky Lynch... I guess there'll be no all-diva show this year.

Wow that's a BIG blow to my Universe mode right there!!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

# 52 brent3419 @ 11/11/14 11:13 AM
damn no custom arenas or titles :/ now im on the fence about buying it

Sent from the landmass between new orleans and mobile on Tapatalk

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.