Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released their Madden NFL 15 player likeness update for PlayStation 4 users, as mentioned on the PlayStation.Blog. This is a free add-on that updates more than 150 players in the game, weighing in at 500MB.

No other details have been released and it's currently not available for Xbox One users. If EA Sports provides any additional information, we will update this post.

You can download the player likeness update from the PlayStation Store web link here or from your PlayStation 4 by going to the PS Store>New>Add-ons>Scroll to far right to view all>Sort by newest.

Below is an example of the updated Jordy Nelson.

UPDATE: Based off of some of the comments, the player likeness update is available in exhibition games only.

UPDATE #2: For some reason, the player likeness update has been pulled.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 airborn0071373 @ 11/14/14 08:50 AM
I want this now.....if you go into PSN store the add on briefly shows 1 and then quickly disappears. So we should be getting it any Tuesday hopefully. Like many said Sony accidentally put theirs out early.

# 122 RemyDaGr8 @ 11/14/14 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
I don't care FiFa or 2K . This is about EA Madden 15 pulling a free add on (face scans) ,now everyone is guessing due to the fact the company has not said pee. I my self have theories but I am not going all in ....specially something that should have been part of the release.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Can you read? Like everyone's been saying, SONY pulled the item down, NOT EA SPORTS.

# 123 StefJoeHalt @ 11/14/14 11:16 AM
I can read and haven't once read anything that officially says Sony pulled it..by everyone do you mean "members" here? See here is the thing..yes it's Sony's store but why couldn't it have been EA telling Sony to pull it..? Also again I just searched the web nothing from Sony saying "we pulled it due to..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 124 charter04 @ 11/14/14 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
EA DID NOT TAKE DOWN THE ADD ON. IT WAS RELEASED EARLY ON PSN AND WAS TAKEN DOWN BY SONY. EA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHY IT WAS TAKEN DOWN FROM THE PS STORE, HOW MANY TIMES DOES THAT HAVE TO BE REPEATED!?

Proof? Article? Official quote? Or are you going with, "all 5 people on this thread are saying it so it's true"? I love all caps by the way.

# 125 SmashMan @ 11/14/14 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Proof? Article? Official quote? Or are you going with, "all 5 people on this thread are saying it so it's true"? I love all caps by the way.
Well, technically he's right. Sony would be the only ones who can pull things from their store.

He's wrong on EA having nothing to do with it. Obviously it wasn't supposed to be released when it was, so they would have contacted Sony to have them pull it.

# 126 bxgoods @ 11/14/14 05:03 PM
They are releasing it late in the season though, its already week 10. There's only 6 more weeks of the season to go.

# 127 jvalverde88 @ 11/14/14 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04

I would think things like DLC go through the same process as patches meaning after they hand it over its all on Sony/Microsoft, I shouldn't have said they had nothing to do with but to completely put the blame on EA is a bit tiring.

I would guess that EA is waiting for Microsoft to put it up for Sony to get the okay to put it back up.

# 128 PanthersGM305 @ 11/16/14 08:27 AM
*Sony has no plans to block used games; however, publishers can decide to block used versions of their games in regards to online content, such as multiplayer, patches, etc.

The publishers decides, Who publish the FREE add-on Madden 15 Player Likeness ? For some reason is still registers in my PS4 system , but I have deleted 500 MB of the teaser download. Week 11 of the NFL season , maybe the publishers re-release it for Thanksgiving or Xmass...

# 129 SmashMan @ 11/16/14 02:11 PM
Quote:
*Sony has no plans to block used games; however, publishers can decide to block used versions of their games in regards to online content, such as multiplayer, patches, etc.

The publishers decides, Who publish the FREE add-on Madden 15 Player Likeness ? For some reason is still registers in my PS4 system , but I have deleted 500 MB of the teaser download. Week 11 of the NFL season , maybe the publishers re-release it for Thanksgiving or Xmass...

Jesus Christ...

(FYI, that quote you posted has absolutely, 100% nothing to do with things posted on the PlayStation Store.)

# 130 JaymeeAwesome @ 11/16/14 02:43 PM
Quote:

This used game quote is for disc games, not DLC. Also, more face scans do not change how the game plays. My hope is that they release the scans with a full patch. That would be sweet.

# 131 NYBorn81 @ 11/16/14 04:08 PM
Quote:

As said already, that quote is in regards to disc games, and it was before both counsoles were released and has nothing to do with the dlc. From reading this thread, there's no proof either way as to who took it down, it could've been Sony all on their own, or EA could've told them to do it. But fact is, there isn't one article naming the culprit. So there's really no reason for you to be jumping down a person's throat everytime they bring up the possibility of Sony pulling it themselves. The fact EA hasn't said anything in regards to the matter could mean they're looking into it to see what happened and had no knowledge of it. It could also mean they just don't give a ****.

# 132 CatMan72 @ 11/20/14 07:28 PM
So we still have no idea what happened with this and when or even if it's coming back???

# 133 raggBAGG @ 11/20/14 07:45 PM
It's hard for me to continue playing when I know I'll just restart my CFM once this comes out. Call me dumb, but nothing would be more pleasing that hitting Edelman for a touchdown and seeing a cut scene with his actual scanned face opposed to generic white guy 2.

# 134 airborn0071373 @ 11/20/14 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
So we still have no idea what happened with this and when or even if it's coming back???
No kidding, football seasons getting near the end and how much longer must we wait......I would play more when they release this too.

# 135 njdevils14 @ 11/20/14 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raggBAGG
It's hard for me to continue playing when I know I'll just restart my CFM once this comes out.
This times ten

# 136 tropicana420 @ 11/21/14 02:46 PM
I'm convinced that this will be a new box art feature for Madden 16. Why would they release it now with the season almost over? EA is already working on Madden 16 and wished all of us never saw the player likeness update.

# 137 btvs @ 11/22/14 11:12 AM
I asked Clint Oldenburg about this on twitter, he said this update will come out but can't reveal release date.

# 138 smiley3 @ 11/22/14 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by btvs
I asked Clint Oldenburg about this on twitter, he said this update will come out but can't reveal release date.

Proof?:;;;

# 139 btvs @ 11/22/14 02:59 PM
@ClintOldenburg: @theraidersedge nothing to report right now. Details will be coming very, very soon. Keep posted

# 140 StefJoeHalt @ 11/22/14 04:34 PM
Small hope there will be an title update with this likeness add on

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.