Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 roster update. Check out the video to see the player movement and rating updates.

According to some of the comments, accessories have been updated as well. Let us know what other details you are seeing.

If EA Sports releases more details, we will update this post.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 rockchisler @ 11/05/14 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD
Is there a good balance of missed layups though?, i hate when its 1 extreme to the other
Yes a good balance

# 22 Walt Frazier @ 11/05/14 09:03 PM
Nice work Fernando...keep them coming

# 23 nick_sr @ 11/05/14 09:22 PM
Roster update leaves injured players on it in dynasty all season

# 24 BL8001 @ 11/05/14 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, I made them aware AS SOON as it happened. That was horrific.
Ok good job. Cpu just hit two over the backboard baskets on me in LUT.

Was going to say wtf but glad you are on it wtf.

# 25 bkluvsm3 @ 11/05/14 10:01 PM
We need a art update ASAP ! A lot of missing player likeness missing Face Scans , Accessories, player portraits, this is next generation I know u guys got the tech u showed us that already

# 26 RoyalBoyle78 @ 11/05/14 10:05 PM
Really starting to like Live over 2k this year

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

# 27 Tomba @ 11/05/14 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballforever
Really starting to like Live over 2k this year

Even I cant say that...

# 28 Walt Frazier @ 11/05/14 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Roster update leaves injured players on it in dynasty all season
Oh.....no.

So, if I start a dynasty now (this weekend I plan to)...KD and Russ wll never play???

No way to change this???

# 29 Playmakers @ 11/05/14 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
Was going to say wtf but glad you are on it wtf.

# 30 RoyalBoyle78 @ 11/06/14 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Even I cant say that...
Idk, just crowds, courts, everything feels super fresh this year. Live just feels more alive.. Few more good patches here and there and we should be good man.

# 31 grodbetatted @ 11/06/14 06:52 AM
Tony Wroten started off right handed in the game, but they fixed it to him being left handed

# 32 grodbetatted @ 11/06/14 06:57 AM
I don't see how all of you guys are saying cpu shoots a high percentage... I hold the cpu to the 30s/40s a Lou... Sometimes it's higher but not all the time

# 33 juice2142 @ 11/06/14 09:36 AM
ive had the game a few days already and am having a lot of fun with it. i have just been playing LUT which is the main reason i got this. sure its not as polished as 2k, but its definitely not as bad as ppl say. as for the cpu, yes, there is some bad logic, but that's been in EA games forever (IE: Madden, ncaa, nhl). Ill eventually just be playing users online so don't have to worry about cpu AI. The CPU is not unstoppable by the way and i find it fun to actually play defense. also the way the cpu plays the pick and roll is fun. They will try different ways to defend it to make it interesting.

# 34 Philstat @ 11/06/14 06:07 PM
I have played this game extensively on the PS4, got a chance this morning to play it on the Xbox One, worlds apart. The Xbox One version is superior in every way, literally (graphically and gameplay), I was blown away the difference between the two, all of the replays and half time show worked as they should on the Xbox, players also looked more intricate, detailed and better colors, very surprised by that, though what really jumped out was the sound quality seemed to be of better fidelity. The Xbox One is the choice IMO for EA sports games over the PS4.

# 35 HozAndMoose @ 11/06/14 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philstat
I have played this game extensively on the PS4, got a chance this morning to play it on the Xbox One, worlds apart. The Xbox One version is superior in every way, literally (graphically and gameplay), I was blown away the difference between the two, all of the replays and half time show worked as they should on the Xbox, players also looked more intricate, detailed and better colors, very surprised by that, though what really jumped out was the sound quality seemed to be of better fidelity. The Xbox One is the choice IMO for EA sports games over the PS4.
Glad EA is putting the Microsoft money to good use.

# 36 Earl1963 @ 11/06/14 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philstat
I don't believe you.

# 37 Lancio23 @ 11/06/14 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
I don't believe you.

Yes the game plays a lot different from the the ps4 version for some reason, had a couple more hours left on my trail for Xbox tried it out and there was jus something different besides having the halftime show, so I trade in the ps4 version for the box. Win, win.

# 38 Maxbeatzz @ 11/07/14 01:24 PM
It's graphically better then the competition on the x1 only thing I noticed is that lebron is missing tattoos. I don't know why that wasn't part of the update? They need the cavfanatic jerseys too. And a few head scans I'm sure this will be in the next update b4 Allstar hopefully!

# 39 angelstrout @ 11/07/14 03:04 PM
Donatas Motiejūnas for the second yr in a row in Live is shooting right handed I have contacted EA Twitter account but still no change. He's lefty please fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 40 DaMario35 @ 11/07/14 04:35 PM
Live needs to do a better job with upgrading the roster everyday and accessories because Melo doesn't wear orange leg sleeves on the road and also they need to put LeBron new shoes on there and give love Nike shoes along with James harden wearing lows, Russell Westbrook needs away shoes.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.