Home
PES 2015 News Post

PES 2015 and a Day One patch are available now, which includes a roster update, new kits, shoes and enhanced faces. Make sure you check out the launch trailer here and the full press release with all of the Day One patch details below.

KONAMI REVEALS PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2015
FULL LIST OF CLUB AND NATIONAL LICENSES, DAY ONE UPDATE

World’s greatest club competitions bolster PES 2015 license rosters;
Day one update adds roster updates, new kits, shoes and enhanced faces

Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. has revealed the full list of club and national licenses that will feature in the upcoming Pro Evolution Soccer®2015 (“PES 2015”) title – including second-tier teams for the first time and all Brazilian top-flight teams. The publisher also revealed the content of a comprehensive day one update file that adds key new elements to the game.

The cornerstone of PES 2015’s licensed content remains the world’s greatest club competitions - which are exclusive to the series. The game features dedicated modes featuring iconography and branding for Europe’s UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League competitions, while the South American Copa Libertadores returns alongside the new Copa Sudamericana tournament. Asia Champions League is featured once again, rounding off a stellar list of club competitions only available in PES. Each of these licenses represents club football at its highest level, perfectly synchronizing with PES 2015’s ‘The Pitch Is Ours’ mantra, where the game’s development has focused on ensuring the gameplay mimics the ebb and flow of real matches.

PES 2015 also introduces second-tier teams for the first time, with Spanish Liga Adelante represented in its entirety, as is the French Ligue 2. The team rosters have also been extended to English and Italian second-tier teams, albeit not in licensed form but with real players. These supplement the full Dutch Eredivisie, French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga and Italian top-flight leagues, which are long-standing PES inclusions. The cream of European club sides are also licensed, and include pack star Mario Götze’s Bayern Munich; Portuguese giants FC Porto, Benfica and Sporting SP; and the likes of Anderlecht, Manchester United, Zenit St Petersberg, CSKA Moscow and Galatasaray.

The phenomenal growth of the South American leagues is also well represented, with KONAMI securing the full Argentine Primera Division and 21 Brazilian club teams with official kits.

KONAMI has also prepared a day one download for PES 2015, which will ensure that 93 new kits will appear authentically in the game, while eight (8) more licensed teams have been added including Sparta Praha, FK Partisan, and Maccabi Tel Aviv. Additionally, the Brazil league will have six of its teams (Santos, Internacional, Vasco da Gama, Vitoria, Criciuma, and Chapecoense) updated to include an additional 109 of the athlete’s real names. An additional digital download will be available in December that will add 11 of the athlete’s real names to the roster for Flamengo; the December update will also include yet more teams in other leagues and bolster the stadia roster for the current generation of gaming systems. The day one download will reflect all transfers and loans, and new boots from Puma and Nike will be added. Continuing KONAMI’s dedication to ensure the stars resemble and act like their real life counterparts, the day one update will include over 80 player feature updates as well.

PES 2015 is available now for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and the Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft for an SRP $59.99, and for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft for an SRP of $39.99. The PC (digital download version) will be available from November 13 for an SRP of $39.99, coinciding with the global Steam launch of the game.

Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RoyceDa59 @ 11/11/14 10:41 AM
Looks like more Stadiums will be arriving next month, good. I will be waiting until then to pick up PES.

# 2 ps3veron @ 11/11/14 10:42 AM
Fantastic game! As someone who's been playing the series since it was ISS, I am happy to say that this year does it for me, finally! Since PES 6!

The animations are a little rough and the commentary is mostly the same but the core gameplay is phenomenal.

Here's what really grinds me though: The servers are still not up! I got a notification saying that the online will be enabled on the 13th! Really Konami?

# 3 LingeringRegime @ 11/11/14 10:53 AM
Does anyone have a link to renaming the Competition Names?

I'm not going to tackle any of the other edits right now, but I just want the right cup names, etc.

Here is one for 2015:
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=96020

Oh an the no foul thing is a myth. I was able to draw a penalty kick earlier and was fouled in the midfield was well.

# 4 snimat @ 11/11/14 11:01 AM
I saw different people on twitch playing online

# 5 RandyBass @ 11/11/14 11:17 AM
Some early impressions:

Good

-A lot of leagues to choose from, nice to see, especially all the 2nd divisions.
-6 different commentary languages to choose from
-Managers for each team, a nice feature. Also, you can edit them and there's a section for image loading, not sure what that is but it accesses the PS4 hard drive.
-Gameplay seems solid. I only played one game on the default settings. Not the most fluid game you're gonna see, but it felt varied enough. One header I scored on the replay the ball didn't even come close to my guy's head, and it sort of magically bound off a space in front of him. Also, passing seemed a little too accurate, percentages were in the 80s for both teams.

Bad

-Not enough defensive aggression by the CPU AI, which leads to far too few fouls. There needs to be more aggressive tackles and even slide tackles.
-No emblem editing.
-Only one small stadium, in a paltry selection of stadiums. Not all teams play in huge stadiums, so this stands out as a weak point.
-Tactics menus are confusing. They've always been overly complex in PES, and they've cleaned it up a bit over the years, but it's still not nearly as clear as it should be.
-Default uniforms for unlicensed teams are too similar and too bland. I realize people will likely edit a lot of them, but the least they could do is put some effort into the default ones and not force people to edit them.

Ugly

-No sponsors on uniforms of unlicensed teams. This is ugly, ugly, ugly! This is so bad. I really hope there is a patch for this, and soon.
-The game will reset any changes to player registration and formation data with each data pack update. For a game that relies so much on editing you'd think they'd come up with a way to not undercut changes people make. This may not be a big deal to some, but I like diving into the formations for each team, and it sucks knowing any work will just be undone with a data pack update.

# 6 half-fast @ 11/11/14 12:11 PM
So far, my early impression of the game is pretty good. It's really nice to hit the switch button and have it go to the player that makes the most sense. This was eating me alive in FIFA.

Passing & Manual Controls
As stated above, passing is a little too accurate. I couldnt find an option for configuring my controls to be manual all the time. Its a bit frustrating having to hold down L2 all game just to make every pass/shot manual ... I *really* hope they fix this, or that I'm missing something. Also, I noticed a weird hitch in the ball rolling animation during ground passes, but mostly on manual passes. Hope this gets fixed.

General gameplay
As also stated above, gameplay isnt the most fluid, but it is fun, and in many situations, far more realistic looking than FIFA's gameplay. I didnt finish my first game - shut it off half way through the second half. Played on regular because I thought I would suck, but I guess not. The cpu didnt put up much of a struggle at all on that difficulty. I was constantly alternating between manual and auto passes/shots, mostly because I kept forgetting to hold L2.

Models & Graphics
The players models are a little rough, so are the crowd models, but I'm not complaining. Sometimes they look far better than FIFA's ... a better match to the real person anyway. The commentary is sparse at times, but thats kind of always been the case with PES ... it doesnt bother me too much.

It seems if there is a focal point of the replay or cutscene, that model/thing will have full detail, but everything around it looks really washed out and with very little detail.

Menu System
The menu system is slightly better looking, but all in all not very good still. They really need to fix things like "Top Menu". This is dumb terminology that doesnt make total sense in the context of a soccer game.

Fouls
Fouls look a bit weird, but its really not any better or worse than FIFA. In FIFA, some fouls look absolutely amazing during the replay, but other things dont get called or get called but look so dumb. This isnt a case of "refs dont always make the right call", as it looks pathetic at times and very, very unrealistic. PES is no different. Players will nudge eachother, and it doesnt even look like a dive. The guy straight up flips into the air onto his back ... it looks kind of dumb but it doesnt bother me too much.

Perhaps it was because I hadnt played prior to the first patch, but I saw plenty of fouls - the opposite of what I mostly read.

Licenses and not caring
I generally know what PES is and is not, so the lack of licenses, proper jerseys and stadiums does not bother me a great deal. I bought this game for it's gameplay, and to see how it stacks up against FIFA. All in all it stacks up fairly well. I'd play each game depending on what kind of a mood I'm in.

Summary
I certainly didnt try the myTeam mode, or really any other mode than Exhibition for about 25 minutes, but if you watch soccer or if youre frustrated with FIFA, I can recommend this game. Definitely worth a look, even if you wait until the price drops a little.

# 7 buckeyezombie @ 11/11/14 12:13 PM
New stadiums and more teams. Great news

# 8 BrettMadden @ 11/11/14 12:49 PM
Minimal impressions. Seems to be an issue with some of the digital installs where you're perpetually stuck in the opening exhibition between Real & Sevilla.

# 9 Tomba @ 11/11/14 01:12 PM
On ps4 retail disc im experiencing almost game breaking slowdown during midfield passing when using ANY CUSTOM CAMERA ?!?! Youll make a pass a lob etc and the game just str8 up hiccups\freezes only the default cameras seem to be ok minus broadcat which has the same issues a lil bit . I also noticed this same midfield hiccup when i manually adjusted different stadium conditions im gutted it like arepeat of when pes debuted on 360

# 10 LingeringRegime @ 11/11/14 01:33 PM
If you hold down L1 while dribbling in tight spaces you will draw more fouls.

# 11 rckabillyRaider @ 11/11/14 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
On ps4 retail disc im experiencing almost game breaking slowdown during midfield passing when using ANY CUSTOM CAMERA ?!?! Youll make a pass a lob etc and the game just str8 up hiccups\freezes only the default cameras seem to be ok minus broadcat which has the same issues a lil bit . I also noticed this same midfield hiccup when i manually adjusted different stadium conditions im gutted it like arepeat of when pes debuted on 360
I'm on the retail disc and haven't had that issue.

As for fouls, they're there...... just not enough IMO. I'm averaging around 3 per game on 15 minutes.

Slightly off topic, anybody hear anything on the US pc digital download?

# 12 nunogomes @ 11/11/14 01:52 PM
Quote:
Im playing with custom camera and have ZERO lag

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
If you hold down L1 while dribbling in tight spaces you will draw more fouls.
Also, if you feint, you will see A LOT more fouls made by the CPU...

# 13 Peji911 @ 11/11/14 02:59 PM
Is there a way to add players to the wall, move the wall left or right, and jump during a free kick?

# 14 Tomba @ 11/11/14 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I'm on the retail disc and haven't had that issue.

As for fouls, they're there...... just not enough IMO. I'm averaging around 3 per game on 15 minutes.

Slightly off topic, anybody hear anything on the US pc digital download?

I am CONTINUING to have issues...

gameplay with the passing or just in geral is sometimes like when you skip a rock across water
-------splash------------------------splash ------splash....

I am NOT exaggerating or "seeing" things

I've reinstalled the game from the retail disc twice and same thing

I noticed too things it snot asscoiated with the camera anymore its random as if its ONLINE LAG yet i am NOT online

Its KILLING the game for me

The game gibe you points for doing ceratin things in game and ive seen in the left hand corner it "trying" to "restastablish connection"???

Some one else message me on PSN that they sw it too so this isnt issolated

Playing EVEN default "wide" camera it will happen in

THIS HAS TO BE ADDRESSED

# 15 half-fast @ 11/11/14 03:43 PM
Quote:
Ive not experienced this, but I'll try a custom camera next time I'm playing. I did experience framerate drops around midfield while passing the ball around, only it seems when the camera has to pan around. Its not game breaking, but it is frustrating.

# 16 half-fast @ 11/11/14 03:45 PM
Quote:
I am CONTINUING to have issues...

gameplay with the passing or just in geral is sometimes like when you skip a rock across water
-------splash------------------------splash ------splash....

I am NOT exaggerating or "seeing" things

I've reinstalled the game from the retail disc twice and same thing

I noticed too things it snot asscoiated with the camera anymore its random as if its ONLINE LAG yet i am NOT online

Its KILLING the game for me

The game gibe you points for doing ceratin things in game and ive seen in the left hand corner it "trying" to "restastablish connection"???

Some one else message me on PSN that they sw it too so this isnt issolated

Playing EVEN default "wide" camera it will happen in

THIS HAS TO BE ADDRESSED
Ive also noticed several times through a match it'll say "Establishing Communications". Try playing disconnected from PSN/unplug your ethernet cable or turn wifi off. It could be a network bug ... this is a potential, temporary workaround.

# 17 Tomba @ 11/11/14 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by half-fast
Ive also noticed several times through a match it'll say "Establishing Communications". Try playing disconnected from PSN/unplug your ethernet cable or turn wifi off. It could be a network bug ... this is a potential, temporary workaround.
GOOD i not crazy but i AM going Crazy!

so frustrating

Can i ask what version you are on?Digital or Disc?

Going to try going completely offline now

# 18 half-fast @ 11/11/14 03:58 PM
I'm retail Disc.

# 19 Tomba @ 11/11/14 04:24 PM
PLAY TESTED WITH PS4 DISCONNECTED

and.......

NO LAG

WHATSOVER

So it must be how the servers are with my internet connection or somethin

BUT man is this game amazing...

i just played a game 60fps it seemed with no lag smooth as SILK

Loved every minute of it

Stay tuned for my premier league kit formulas blog!

# 20 LingeringRegime @ 11/11/14 05:16 PM
Quote:
PLAY TESTED WITH PS4 DISCONNECTED

and.......

NO LAG

WHATSOVER

So it must be how the servers are with my internet connection or somethin

BUT man is this game amazing...

i just played a game 60fps it seemed with no lag smooth as SILK

Loved every minute of it

Stay tuned for my premier league kit formulas blog!

Did you disconnect the Ethernet cable or did you opt out of the auto sign in?

Thanks Tomba! I disconnected via the settings on the XMB and there is no more freezing for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Previous1234567891617Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.