Home
PES 2015 News Post

PES 2015 and a Day One patch are available now, which includes a roster update, new kits, shoes and enhanced faces. Make sure you check out the launch trailer here and the full press release with all of the Day One patch details below.

KONAMI REVEALS PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2015
FULL LIST OF CLUB AND NATIONAL LICENSES, DAY ONE UPDATE

World’s greatest club competitions bolster PES 2015 license rosters;
Day one update adds roster updates, new kits, shoes and enhanced faces

Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. has revealed the full list of club and national licenses that will feature in the upcoming Pro Evolution Soccer®2015 (“PES 2015”) title – including second-tier teams for the first time and all Brazilian top-flight teams. The publisher also revealed the content of a comprehensive day one update file that adds key new elements to the game.

The cornerstone of PES 2015’s licensed content remains the world’s greatest club competitions - which are exclusive to the series. The game features dedicated modes featuring iconography and branding for Europe’s UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League competitions, while the South American Copa Libertadores returns alongside the new Copa Sudamericana tournament. Asia Champions League is featured once again, rounding off a stellar list of club competitions only available in PES. Each of these licenses represents club football at its highest level, perfectly synchronizing with PES 2015’s ‘The Pitch Is Ours’ mantra, where the game’s development has focused on ensuring the gameplay mimics the ebb and flow of real matches.

PES 2015 also introduces second-tier teams for the first time, with Spanish Liga Adelante represented in its entirety, as is the French Ligue 2. The team rosters have also been extended to English and Italian second-tier teams, albeit not in licensed form but with real players. These supplement the full Dutch Eredivisie, French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga and Italian top-flight leagues, which are long-standing PES inclusions. The cream of European club sides are also licensed, and include pack star Mario Götze’s Bayern Munich; Portuguese giants FC Porto, Benfica and Sporting SP; and the likes of Anderlecht, Manchester United, Zenit St Petersberg, CSKA Moscow and Galatasaray.

The phenomenal growth of the South American leagues is also well represented, with KONAMI securing the full Argentine Primera Division and 21 Brazilian club teams with official kits.

KONAMI has also prepared a day one download for PES 2015, which will ensure that 93 new kits will appear authentically in the game, while eight (8) more licensed teams have been added including Sparta Praha, FK Partisan, and Maccabi Tel Aviv. Additionally, the Brazil league will have six of its teams (Santos, Internacional, Vasco da Gama, Vitoria, Criciuma, and Chapecoense) updated to include an additional 109 of the athlete’s real names. An additional digital download will be available in December that will add 11 of the athlete’s real names to the roster for Flamengo; the December update will also include yet more teams in other leagues and bolster the stadia roster for the current generation of gaming systems. The day one download will reflect all transfers and loans, and new boots from Puma and Nike will be added. Continuing KONAMI’s dedication to ensure the stars resemble and act like their real life counterparts, the day one update will include over 80 player feature updates as well.

PES 2015 is available now for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and the Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft for an SRP $59.99, and for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft for an SRP of $39.99. The PC (digital download version) will be available from November 13 for an SRP of $39.99, coinciding with the global Steam launch of the game.

Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Fedor_52 @ 11/11/14 05:34 PM
@half fast

when you are in the select sides screen where you choose to be home or away team press square, there you can select zero pass assistance and manual shooting etc

# 22 electrickeeper @ 11/11/14 05:52 PM
Anyone on X1 unable to connect to online games? I've tried both regular and myclub and can't connect.

# 23 buckeyezombie @ 11/11/14 06:02 PM
Wow. Not only are there only a handful of stadiums, but you don't even get to pick from them all. You only get to choose between 1 of 5 stadiums for Latin American team. 1 of 11 for a European team. Wow Konami you really suck on stadiums. I mean really really bad. It's somewhat comical. And yes I bought the game.

# 24 buckeyezombie @ 11/11/14 06:03 PM
I can't even put a different stadium for each team in a league. WTF Konami

# 25 Steve_OS @ 11/11/14 06:26 PM
Anyone try online games yet? Curious how that is holding up.

# 26 sportyfox @ 11/11/14 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
PLAY TESTED WITH PS4 DISCONNECTED

and.......

NO LAG

WHATSOVER

So it must be how the servers are with my internet connection or somethin

BUT man is this game amazing...

i just played a game 60fps it seemed with no lag smooth as SILK

Loved every minute of it

Stay tuned for my premier league kit formulas blog!
Glad you figured it out but curious to know why it's causing lag for you. I don't have that issue. Strange.

And yes, this game is simply amazing!

# 27 RoyceDa59 @ 11/11/14 08:30 PM
Picked up the PS3 version today, looking forward to see how it plays.

# 28 rckabillyRaider @ 11/11/14 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Let us know. I'm considering buying that or the pc version also just for the editing. Loving the core game play in the ps4 version. Hopefully the ps3 version plays the same

# 29 RoyceDa59 @ 11/11/14 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Let us know. I'm considering buying that or the pc version also just for the editing. Loving the core game play in the ps4 version. Hopefully the ps3 version plays the same
Yeah definitely will, just waiting to download these update they are really slow haha. It should be noted that I have never played the current gen versions so I really can't compare the two. I do know the demo ran well but had very muddy and blurred textures the game-play itself was still solid even though it is running at 30FPS compared to PS4/X1's 60 FPS.

# 30 rckabillyRaider @ 11/11/14 09:18 PM
Quote:
Yeah definitely will, just waiting to download these update they are really slow haha. It should be noted that I have never played the current gen versions so I really can't compare the two. I do know the demo ran well but had very muddy and blurred textures the game-play itself was still solid even though it is running at 30FPS compared to PS4/X1's 60 FPS.
The blurred textures was one of my main gripes on the ps3 demo. Probably just got spoiled with the clean ps4 graphics and detail. The ps3 demo game play seemed the same for the most part but probably a tad less smooth. Hope they enhanced the full game on ps3 as compared to the demo.

# 31 RandyBass @ 11/11/14 09:30 PM
Got a few more games in, bumped the difficulty up 1 to Professional, and the halves up to 12 minutes.

Good

-Team variety is definitely there. I've been playing exhibition matches in the various competitions they have and the games felt a lot different from one another.

-I was able to pull off a few feints with great ease, this is with the auto-feint setting on (in the "choose sides" menu). It appears they have many of the feints mapped to the same control. I was doing the simple right stick to the player's left or right, then left stick to the player's straight ahead, and I was seeing guys pull off different moves. I didn't explore this much until the end of the last game I played, but I like what I have seen so far.

-Dribbling in general is really well done, all the little touches, etc. I seem to remember this aspect being a touted feature, and the more I play the more it stands out. Best part about it is the CPU AI seems to know what it's doing when dribbling.

Bad

-Yes, I have to harp on it, no aggressive tackling by the CPU AI and not enough fouls. I even tried to "draw" fouls by dribbling whenever I could. Bottom line is until the AI actually steps in with poorly timed tackles and slide tackles, this game is going to suffer for it. I have hope for this though, because when you bring in your second defender aggressively you can commit fouls, so all the required components appear to be there they just need to make the AI ramp up their aggressiveness.

(on a related note, I did notice one of the player attributes in the player editing is "Destroyer" which gives guys more aggressive play, so maybe this is a potential workaround)

Ugly

-I scored on a lofted through ball between two defenders. It seemed a bit easy, and sure enough when I watched the replay one of the defenders actually stopped rather than making a play on the ball. I'm guessing this will go away when I raise the difficulty past Professional, but still it was ugly, and should never happen in a pro soccer match.

# 32 clipperfan811 @ 11/11/14 10:51 PM
Quote:
Rocye let us know if importing logo/sponsor images is also gone from the PS3 version. I mean, really I care about the PC version but I'd have to assume that if it's still in the PS3 version it'd still be in the PC version.

# 33 dubcity @ 11/11/14 11:15 PM
Quote:
Thus far the main gripe I've heard about the last-gen version is the lack of pre-match intros. Which, I could really care less. I play PES for the gameplay, not the presentation. The ancillary stuff gets redundant after 50-100 matches anyway...

My Xbox 360 is on its way in the mail from Amazon. Best Buy and Gamestop didn't have it stocked when I went out earlier today, disappointingly.

# 34 emelki1968 @ 11/11/14 11:57 PM
I have to say that I am very impress with the licensed teams. If you like Latin American football, or follow the Italian league, or the best league in the world, La Liga, you shouldn't feel bad at all about licenses. It is probably the best PES in year in that sense. The only negative is the lack of more real stadiums. I really hope they add more.

# 35 RoyceDa59 @ 11/12/14 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clipperfan811
Rocye let us know if importing logo/sponsor images is also gone from the PS3 version. I mean, really I care about the PC version but I'd have to assume that if it's still in the PS3 version it'd still be in the PC version.
Yeah you can still import logos/sponsors on the PS3 as well as drawing them as well.

Game feels pretty good on the PS3, keepers are great but more fouls do need to happen but there are present.

# 36 clipperfan811 @ 11/12/14 01:19 AM
Quote:
Yeah you can still import logos/sponsors on the PS3 as well as drawing them as well.

Game feels pretty good on the PS3, keepers are great but more fouls do need to happen but there are present.
Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'm going to put in my order tonight for the PC through Green Man Gaming so I'm ready for release on Thursday.

# 37 KennyJ1976 @ 11/12/14 02:20 AM
I was a bit disappointed with the lack of stadiums and edit options, but after playing the game for a while and really getting into it, you barely even notice what's missing. I'm glad they will be adding more stadiums and players later on and while the uniform/kit editor is limited, I'm doing my best to edit every generic uniform in the game. Also editing manager profiles and team and league info so back to work for me.

# 38 mockme @ 11/12/14 02:38 AM
Quote:

Ugh. Now I'm seriously torn between trading FIFA in for PES or sticking with it. I really loved PES in the past and have been waiting for it to get good again. Now it seems like it is good, even on the PS3, but I'm worried about Master League. Is the gameplay good enough to compensate for a manager mode, that's not that deep?

Then again, if I want in-depth football management I've always got Football Manager. From what I understand PES has better gameplay than FIFA, more variety between teams, and tactics that actually have an effect on the match.

# 39 rckabillyRaider @ 11/12/14 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mockme
Ugh. Now I'm seriously torn between trading FIFA in for PES or sticking with it. I really loved PES in the past and have been waiting for it to get good again. Now it seems like it is good, even on the PS3, but I'm worried about Master League. Is the gameplay good enough to compensate for a manager mode, that's not that deep?

Then again, if I want in-depth football management I've always got Football Manager. From what I understand PES has better gameplay than FIFA, more variety between teams, and tactics that actually have an effect on the match.
I traded in my ps4 fifa 15. I barely even played it. I get my fifa fix with my modded fifa 14 on pc, which is awesome.

# 40 Goonerslg @ 11/12/14 04:43 AM
Desperately wanted to get this today but can't find anywhere near me that's selling it early. Looks like I'll be waiting until official release tomorrow

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.