Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

SugarRayTyson managed to get his hands on an early retail copy of WWE 2K15 for the PlayStation 4 and continues to upload plenty of videos from the game. Check out his channel here. As of this post, he has 12 videos.

WWE 2K15 hits retail stores on November 18th for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It is already available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, here is a link to the OS review, in case you missed it.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 aholbert32 @ 11/13/14 12:02 PM
Commentary remains horrible.

# 2 SmashMan @ 11/13/14 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Commentary remains horrible.
Geez. You're not kidding. If there was one area I thought 2K was provide a boost to immediately, it would have been the presentation aspects.

# 3 Cowboy008 @ 11/13/14 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
No entrance music in the Undertaker vs. Brock video. What's that about?
It might be something about copyright law youtube has.

# 4 jaredsmith83 @ 11/13/14 12:43 PM
I've noticed a lot of the 360/PS3 not having them either. Might be with how they're recorded possibly?

# 5 almostbobsaget @ 11/13/14 01:24 PM
I blame the commentary remaining horrible on the two they have in commentary.

# 6 Mercury112491 @ 11/13/14 01:25 PM
Still bad but also better at the same time.

# 7 JohnDoe8865 @ 11/13/14 01:31 PM
Yikes! Commentary stitching and delivery is still as bad as it ever was, and the matches have the same exact pacing as WWE 13 and WWE 2K14, complete with that dumb animation where a wrestler does a full roll to dodge a ground attack and get back to his feet. I also HATE the generic crowd noise where it's literally the same mixture of cheers/boos that we've had as far back as I can remember. Is it so difficult to have the crowd boo or cheer guys based on their heel/face alignment during entrances and during the matches? How about crowd chants that are relevant to the product? Just little things like that would add so much to the atmosphere. It just doesn't sound or look like it plays "next-gen" to me.

I know they say they are building this from the "ground up" but this game footage doesn't show any of that. Just nicer graphics.

# 8 SmashMan @ 11/13/14 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by almostbobsaget
I blame the commentary remaining horrible on the two they have in commentary.
For their delivery, sure. The stitching is terrible though. That's on 2K.

# 9 mbrancato157 @ 11/13/14 02:36 PM
I thought it looked good minus the commentary, guess I'm the minority

# 10 m1ke_nyc @ 11/13/14 02:39 PM
Game still has a long way to go, but im still gonna pick it up. No Mercy and Here Comes The Pain are still the standard for video game wrestling. Please 2K next year get rid of the cutscene crap on the moves. Everything should happen in real time not flash to a uninterruptible cutscene.

# 11 jaredsmith83 @ 11/13/14 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrancato157
I thought it looked good minus the commentary, guess I'm the minority
Nah, I'm with you as well. I'm still excited for it. Sure, its got its shortcomings, but it still looks like it's going to be an awesome game.

# 12 Reed1417 @ 11/13/14 03:07 PM
I like what I saw honestly. What I heard however on the commentary end not so much. But that's where I'll leave it since most have stated that already.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

# 13 Steve_OS @ 11/13/14 03:23 PM
Updated the OP, he currently has 12 videos now.

# 14 csamuelsvt @ 11/13/14 03:28 PM
speechless...and not in a good way...no wonder they haven't shown gameplay..looks too similar

# 15 Kaliz0r @ 11/13/14 03:37 PM
I just don't get how they can possibly claim that they're rebuilding this from the ground up when it's clear as day that they're not. OK, they added a couple of things to the gameplay such as the chain wrestling and the stamina, but otherwise it's the exact same game as before.

This whole "rebuilding out from the ground up" garbage is a flat out lie.

# 16 Pezell04x @ 11/13/14 03:38 PM
I think these look pretty good. I'm pretty excited.

The commentary is absolutely dreadful. I hope that 2K switched the sliders up so you can turn the commentary down (or off) without turning music down (or off). I remember that being a problem is last gen WWE games. I have no issues listening to zero commentary and just the ambient noises like when I play The Show.

# 17 Anaxamander @ 11/13/14 03:53 PM
The gameplay and graphics are a huge improvement from last gen, especially toward the end of the match. Watching the Daniel Bryan versus Triple H match, it was clear that Triple H was flagging after some of those suplexes. I like how it took both men a while to get to their feet toward the end of the match.

Also, keep in mind that the chain wrestling appears to be turned off, which was a big addition this year. The music being turned off also harms the presentation, making it seem rather dull during the pre- and post-match.

# 18 TheBleedingRed21 @ 11/13/14 05:20 PM
Maybe some of you guys were expecting too much? This looks a lot improved over 2K14 to me...

I had audio off so I cannot comment on commentary but will say I'm not surprised it's bad.

Still a day 1 for me as it still looks like a really fun game.

# 19 woody2goody @ 11/13/14 05:52 PM
Still looks good to me - The ring announcing is still the same rubbish we've had for years, but at least the commentary shows some signs of 2k's influence.

I'll reserve judgment on the wrestling until I get the controller in my hands.

# 20 Cowboy008 @ 11/13/14 06:04 PM
I think I will just turn the commentary off.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.