Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

WWE 2K15 gameplay videos and more have started to arrive from the YouTube community. We will try to keep this thread as up to date as we can, as they come in.

WWE 2K15 - Sting vs The Undertaker (More videos can be seen throughout the day on TonyPizzaGuy's channel)

WWE 2K15 XBOX ONE - NEW ROYAL RUMBLE Gameplay (More videos can be seen throughout the day on ShakeDown2012's channel)

WWE 2K15 Next Gen Gameplay - Full List of All Unlockable Characters & More (More videos can be seen throughout the day on IpodKingCarter's channel)

WWE 2K15 (Xbox One) - AJ Lee vs Nikki Bella (w/ Brie Bella) FULL MATCH (More videos can be seen throughout the day on CMPuLs3's channel)

WWE 2K15 (PS4) - Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose - HIAC (UPDATED ATTIRES) (More videos can be seen throughout the day on TeemingTubbyEmu's channel)

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TheCitizen @ 11/14/14 09:55 AM
Is it me or are all three divas off?

# 2 Cabish @ 11/14/14 10:03 AM
Okay-the commentary is extremely bad especially for 2k's reputation.
These guys need to play wcw mayhem, for playstation for an idea of fairly decent commentary in a wrestling game,& see how crowd sounds affects and wrestlers sound during a match can be exceptional in a video game ..

# 3 lynkraid @ 11/14/14 10:17 AM
What a shocker... Nice to see the Wrestlemania 30 arena still looks like a damn tiny basketball arena instead of the Super Dome > FAIL. "From every mans nightmare....This is Sting" lame.

# 4 DKHardee @ 11/14/14 10:18 AM
Luke Harper as an Uso... Not what I would have done but love that fact that you can change attire!

# 5 cdub71323 @ 11/14/14 10:29 AM
I'm not trying to defend 2K by any means because it definitely isn't like them to put something out with poor commentary, but I've begun to notice when I play that if the gameplay can immerse me, I wind up blocking out the commentary, even in NBA 2K which has solid commentary

# 6 lynkraid @ 11/14/14 10:29 AM
Whats sad about the Undertaker vs Sting match, Undertaker comes out so Sting is just jumping around on the outside, I'd imagine something like Sting waiting in the ring with his jacket on, then both come in and have a stare down with jackets on. I mean those intros was so melodramatic and generic. At least do something different. And what about the crowd, could they be any more dead than they are? Undertaker vs Sting and the crowd is totally lifeless, at least have them standing and chanting "this is awesome" or "lets go Sting lets go Undertaker" anything!!

And my lord, the commentary is as bad as ever.

This game so far just looks like that good looking car, that under the hood has nothing. All looks, no power.

# 7 CM Hooe @ 11/14/14 11:19 AM
Did Seth Rollins have The Shield's music at the end of the last video there?

If the new themes / trons for Rollins, Reigns, and Ambrose aren't in the game, that's a massive content oversight.

# 8 Cowboy008 @ 11/14/14 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Did Seth Rollins have The Shield's music at the end of the last video there?

If the new themes / trons for Rollins, Reigns, and Ambrose aren't in the game, that's a massive content oversight.
Rollins, Reigns, and Ambrose don't have their new themes / trons.

# 9 CM Hooe @ 11/14/14 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Rollins, Reigns, and Ambrose don't have their new themes / trons.
Well that sucks. Thanks for the confirmation though.

# 10 Mercury112491 @ 11/14/14 11:36 AM
Lol at some of the "disappointments" people are having.

# 11 scottyp180 @ 11/14/14 11:43 AM
I usually end up blocking out commentary but bad commentary stands out more when compared to good commentary. When I play nba 2k the commentary blends in. I don't really notice it because it seems natural. However when I play a game with poor commentary, like NHL 15, the commentators stand out almost immediately. After a few games it is noticeable that every game is nearly the same identical lines regardless of teams or players and it lacks the feeling of an actual broadcast.

# 12 TheBleedingRed21 @ 11/14/14 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
No need to laugh at them for their opinion.

I will say though that I am glad I'm not very picky and can still enjoy games. Some I feel expect too much and get disappointed.

The game looks fun as hell and I cannot wait to pick it up.

# 13 scottyp180 @ 11/14/14 12:01 PM
Quote:
They may be minor "disappointments" and nothing game crippling but the little things add up. People also have high expectations with the new consoles. Things like better commentary, accurate music, more realistic arenas, and better crowd noise aren't asking for much. Something like music and entrances should be something that can be patched in but that's not guarantee.

I personally am on both sides of the fence when it comes to the shortcomings of some of these "next gen" games. On one end of the argument I agree that expectations should be high. We should expect the most out of these games due to the increased power and amount of detail that can and should be added. However I also understand that things take time. It is difficult and unrealistic to make a game for a new console and have no problems and to fix any and all complaints about previous games. There are bound to be aspects of the game that get the short end up the stick, whether it is game modes, features, sound department, online functionality, etc. Next year should be the year where sports games, and games as a whole, really hit their stride on the new consoles and deliver in more than just visuals.

# 14 Mercury112491 @ 11/14/14 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21

I will say though that I am glad I'm not very picky and can still enjoy games. Some I feel expect too much and get disappointed.

Yeah there is.

And to have such high expectations from this particular game is being ignorant of the past and the way things typically work in this industry.

First year games from companies are never as fully fleshed out as there potential would suggest.

Yearly titles first year on a new set of hardware are also typically a little shallower then then the previous years title on the previous generations hardware.

Now combine that's it a new company taking over a yearly franchise, not starting from scratch, AND the fact that it's the first year of a new generation

History would dictate that we should be getting something that looks great and has a lot of promise/heading in the right direction. But won't be as fully fleshed out or polished as it will be in the future. First year game=temper expectations.

# 15 scottyp180 @ 11/14/14 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21

Being picky and having high expectations is something I have worked to control over the past few years. We all want the best out of games (or any form of entertainment we enjoy) but I realized that having high expectations or expecting near perfection only leads to disappointment. Every thing is going to have flaws, especially games.Typically high expectations cause every flaw to be illuminated, unless our expectations result in ignorance of the flaws because we are unable to accept that our expectations are not met. Most things (games, movies, tv shows, etc) are most enjoyable when they aren't viewed over critically.

With videogames, especially ones from an on going series, expectations should remain in line with the series history. We expect games to improve year to year, game to game. But it is unreasonable to expect a game to fix all issues in one year and be a completely new game, especially in a year's time.

# 16 Poke @ 11/14/14 12:43 PM
Quote:
Yeah there is.

And to have such high expectations from this particular game is being ignorant of the past and the way things typically work in this industry.

First year games from companies are never as fully fleshed out as there potential would suggest.

Yearly titles first year on a new set of hardware are also typically a little shallower then then the previous years title on the previous generations hardware.

Now combine that's it a new company taking over a yearly franchise, not starting from scratch, AND the fact that it's the first year of a new generation

History would dictate that we should be getting something that looks great and has a lot of promise/heading in the right direction. But won't be as fully fleshed out or polished as it will be in the future. First year game=temper expectations.
I'm with you but it seems only EA gets "passes" and 3-5 yr improvement cycles. All I wanted was create a story mode. I think the career mode will get old after a play through but we'll just have to wait and see.

# 17 Mgbleu1986 @ 11/14/14 02:07 PM
I don't know but to me this game looks really good. However that is probably because I haven't owned a wrestling game since the first Smackdown vs Raw so I'm pretty excited for this one.

# 18 Anaxamander @ 11/14/14 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk5049ers
That Rollins-Ambrose match was awesome!
You ain't lying. This is exactly what I was saying in the other thread--wait and see how the game looks with the chain wrestling and the HUD turned on. That finish was absolutely wicked, and you could see what a huge effect stamina had on the gameplay.

My only concern gameplay wise is that it looked like Rollins didn't have enough time to do the turnbuckle dive he wanted to do, because he was climbing the ropes slowly, and Ambrose always got to his feet before Rollins could make the leap. It might be hard for guys with high-flying finishers...

# 19 aholbert32 @ 11/14/14 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
I'm with you but it seems only EA gets "passes" and 3-5 yr improvement cycles. All I wanted was create a story mode. I think the career mode will get old after a play through but we'll just have to wait and see.
Huh? Have you ever been in the Madden or Live forums? No developers get "passes" on OS except maybe the Show devs.

# 20 AsianChexMix @ 11/14/14 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
You ain't lying. This is exactly what I was saying in the other thread--wait and see how the game looks with the chain wrestling and the HUD turned on. That finish was absolutely wicked, and you could see what a huge effect stamina had on the gameplay.

My only concern gameplay wise is that it looked like Rollins didn't have enough time to do the turnbuckle dive he wanted to do, because he was climbing the ropes slowly, and Ambrose always got to his feet before Rollins could make the leap. It might be hard for guys with high-flying finishers...
If this is the quality of matches that we can put on, then I am completely sold on this game. While sure it was pretty one sided but I'm sure there are ways to make it more evenly matched. The stamina and everything definitely make it more realistic it appears.

I wonder if Rollins is a high flying kind of guy in the game. I would imagine that the true high flyers would manage to use that top rope more often and there's a way to make that work? Maybe they are playing up the high risk element of things. Either way, I liked what I saw!

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.