Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive every day and this year Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details.

NOTE: Posting the same thing every day in this topic does not make it more likely for you to get an answer, or see your suggestion implemented in the roster. If you aren’t seeing your requests fulfilled in these updates, trust that there is a reason as to why. It is possible that it is something that Mike doesn't directly work on. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, post it once or PM Mike and move on.

Check out what's new in today's roster update.

Hey All,

Just a small update today. Here are the notes!

Shoe Update
  • Austin Daye- Nike Kobe 8
  • Lebron James- Lebron XII
  • Eric Bledsoe- Lebron XII
Accessories Update
  • Avery Bradley- Add right mid calf sleeve
  • Rajon Rondo- Add headband
  • Jeff Teague- Remove hand wrap
  • Mike Muscala- Remove compression pants. Add knee sleeves
  • Derrick Favors- Remove arm sleeve
  • Trey Burke- Remove arm sleeve
  • Trevor Booker- Remove compression pants. Add knee sleeves. Change to medium socks
  • Iman Shumpert- Remove Hex Pads
  • Quincy Acy- Change protective wristband to white at home
  • Ronnie Price- Remove arm sleeve
  • Alan Anderson- Add right wrist wrap
  • Deron Williams- Add right hand wrap
  • Tyreke Evans- Remove left knee sleeve
  • Kentavious Caldwell-Pope- Remove right wrist wrap
  • Andre Drummond- Remove compression pants. Add hex pads. Add left rubberband. Change to medium double socks
  • Dwight Howard- Change hex pads to red for home and away
  • Lance Thomas- Remove hand wrap. Add left knee hex pad
  • Jeremy Lamb- Add left padded calf sleeve. Add right wrist wrap
  • Zach LaVine- Remove calf sleeves. Add compression pants
  • Paul Pierce- Add right elbow small band
Hope everybody has a great Friday!

-Mike Stauffer (@2Kstauff)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Rell7thirty @ 11/17/14 05:14 AM
Also, there's no reason for any team color to be white or black, we can just choose those from the options. Team color 1 and 2 should always be alternate colors, like yellow and blue for the Warriors, Orange and Purple for the Suns. Teams like the Spurs, and Brooklyn should have light grey and whatever their alternate colors are.. Brooklyn would be red or blue.

Thanks Mike

# 62 jeebs9 @ 11/17/14 08:45 AM
Were there any updates for the weekend?

# 63 Goffs @ 11/17/14 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Were there any updates for the weekend?
Don't think so...dude needs to take weekends off and enjoy watching some games.

# 64 jeebs9 @ 11/17/14 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Don't think so...dude needs to take weekends off and enjoy watching some games.
I think it's better that way. Even if he gets paid now or part of 2k it wouldn't be fair deal in my opinion if he worked that much. I think it's better this way. Big updates on Monday after the weekend.

# 65 Yuss @ 11/17/14 11:30 AM
I think there was an update today, Curry is now a 90 if you download the latest roster.

# 66 Blackhail92 @ 11/17/14 11:41 AM
Last update was the 14th i believe and curry was a 90 on that one too. I'm Not complaining though because the updates have been superb so far, can't wait for the next update.

# 67 Yuss @ 11/17/14 12:19 PM
that was my mistake Curry was changed to a 90 in the update on 11-13

# 68 Riggins @ 11/17/14 12:48 PM
Maybe this only annoys me, but it gets on my nerves when multiple people on the same team have the same jumpshot. Like on the Grizzlies, Mike Conley and Z-Bo have the exact same jumper. Z-Bo's looks just about perfect but should probably be a slow release bc he builds up his shot in real life. But I feel like there's a better one out there for Conley. Again, can't say enough how great the updates have been, just throwing out some suggestions.

# 69 bedwardsroy19 @ 11/17/14 01:05 PM
Hey Everybody,

There will be another update over night with notes in the morning. I appreciate your patience. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Mike

# 70 Find_the_Door @ 11/17/14 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Hey Everybody,

There will be another update over night with notes in the morning. I appreciate your patience. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Mike
Just so you know Batum and Aldridge will be back in the starting line up tonight.

# 71 Mikelopedia @ 11/17/14 03:14 PM
I'll start posting my lists of changes needed in the notes threads as well so that those of you that don't look through the 700 pages in the Roster Request Thread but need these to keep your MyLeague's current can see them.

--ACCESSORIES-- (based on 11/15 update and 11/14, 11/15, and 11/16 games)
Spoiler

--INJURIES ROTATIONS-- (Again based on 11/15 Roster, and I always update these later in the day as more information become available)
Spoiler

--POSITION CHANGES-- (Based on 11/15 roster, i.e. Antetekounmpo is already changed to SF/PF)
Spoiler

# 72 MoneyOvaHuds @ 11/17/14 04:02 PM
I hope he heights get fixed and jimmy butler gets an upgrade

# 73 Mikelopedia @ 11/17/14 07:44 PM
An update to my earlier list of rotation and injuries for tonight..

HORNETS-
Gerald Henderson- STARTING at SF
PJ Hairston- Backup SF
Bismack Biyombo- IN rotation

BULLS-
Derrick Rose- OUT tonight (hamstring)

NUGGETS-
JJ Hickson- OUT tonight (knee)

LAKERS-
Ryan Kelly- OUT 6 weeks (hamstring)

HEAT-
Luol Deng- OUT tonight (wrist)
Danny Granger- STARTING at SF
James Ennis- STARTING at SG

# 74 Blackhail92 @ 11/17/14 11:56 PM
Please lower harden and kobe shooting stats please. Kobe is shooting bad with a high amount of attempts and harden is somehow shooting worse.

# 75 NBA2K Genius @ 11/18/14 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadassMarsh
An update to my earlier list of rotation and injuries for tonight..

HORNETS-
Gerald Henderson- STARTING at SF
PJ Hairston- Backup SF
Bismack Biyombo- IN rotation

BULLS-
Derrick Rose- OUT tonight (hamstring)

NUGGETS-
JJ Hickson- OUT tonight (knee)

LAKERS-
Ryan Kelly- OUT 6 weeks (hamstring)

HEAT-
Luol Deng- OUT tonight (wrist)
Danny Granger- STARTING at SF
James Ennis- STARTING at SG
Chalmers started at the SG for Miami

# 76 Mikelopedia @ 11/18/14 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
Chalmers started at the SG for Miami
Yeah I know, it was reportedly supposed to be Ennis (like the last game) and was changed after I posted. Particularly embarrassing for me as I live in Miami lol.

# 77 Mikelopedia @ 11/18/14 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
I kinda disagree with your Aaron Gordon changes, dude has been playing the 3 every time he's stepped on the floor since preseason, and even bringing the ball up sometimes. Also I wouldn't let Spencer Hawes's size fool you, dude is NOT a center, he is a stretch 4. He is a rebounding liability in the paint
While I agree with you on what you're saying about skillset, these position changes are based on their role on the team and the lineups that see the floor together. (Ex: Shawne Williams being a PF rather than a SF) Of the 165 minutes Aaron Gordon has played, 19% have been at SF and 81% at PF. And no I'm not only looking at stats, I infact went back through my League Pass archives to make sure, when he's on the floor with Tobias Harris or Moe Harkless, Gordon is the 4. Harris and Harkless are guarding and being guarded by the opposing 3's.

As far as Hawes is concerned, the only time he actually plays PF is when he and DeAndre are on the floor together.

# 78 dftgjdsyu @ 11/18/14 05:39 AM
Beds, is it too much to ask if you can put the smaller knee pads on Dwight? After watching the Rockets 2 nights ago they seem to fit the look much better than the hex pads

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.