Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

Most of you likely never got a chance to play WWE 2K15 pre-launch day patch, and while the experience wasn't too terrible -- it definitely improved quite a bit with the patch. 2K sent us a press release stating there are over 200 improvements within the game. Check out some of the details below.

Online Matches
  • Added support for 6-man online match types.
  • Addressed issues that may contribute to players desyncing from on another.
  • Addressed various exploits in match play.
  • Addressed crashes that could occur if players interacted with certain environmental objects.
  • Improved frame rate and performance.
  • Improved automatic targeting.
  • Improved online chat functionality.
  • Improved stability and speed of background matchmaking.
  • Improved functionality when accepting private match invites.
  • Addressed recurring privacy loopholes for private matches.

Community Creations
  • Players Can Now Preview Content Uploaded by Other Users
  • Improved Text Display and Sorting Options

Gameplay and User Interface
  • Addressed several exploits/balance issues with various moves.
  • Revised a number of moves that could result in severe character warping and deformation.
  • Changed a couple of notification prompts to be more informative and user friendly.

Creation Suite
  • Implemented general improvements to layering and parts application for custom superstars.
  • Addressed recurring issues with the preview functionality for entrances when using advanced creation.

Audio
  • Improved crowd audio reactions.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Nyrain @ 11/18/14 06:13 PM
Wow that's cool but why can't 2k release a patch like this to fix nba 2k15, nba 2k15 could use over 200 fixed as well..which has been out for a while.

# 2 Mercury112491 @ 11/18/14 06:21 PM
Should we use this as the Glitch/Issue thread?

I'm watching an all CPU Royal Rumble and noticed that there's no countdown clock not does the crowd chant down to the next participate.

# 3 NBA2K Genius @ 11/18/14 08:16 PM
Is this game really worth it?? After reading some of the reviews made me hold off... I usually buy 1 game a year n that's NBA2K...

# 4 Shadojoker @ 11/18/14 08:57 PM
Still not buying it..unless they patch in 100 CAWs

# 5 SmooveMove @ 11/18/14 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
Is this game really worth it?? After reading some of the reviews made me hold off... I usually buy 1 game a year n that's NBA2K...
Did you read the last gen or the current gen reviews?

# 6 Playboy™ @ 11/18/14 10:45 PM
Did they patch on the new wwe logo on the belts n the big wwe sign ?

# 7 Back2honda @ 11/18/14 11:49 PM
The wrestler indicator is messed up. The name of the wrestlers are switched. Even the manager has the same indicator name as the human/COM user. I know most turn the indicator off but I turned it on for the heck of it and saw this.

# 8 NBA2K Genius @ 11/19/14 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Did you read the last gen or the current gen reviews?
Current gen I have an X1 they were talking about how a lot of things are still missing on the current gen, does this affect the game in anyway?? I just don't want to feel like I'm waisting money...

# 9 SmooveMove @ 11/19/14 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
Current gen I have an X1 they were talking about how a lot of things are still missing on the current gen, does this affect the game in anyway?? I just don't want to feel like I'm waisting money...
It depends on how you like to play. I personally don't care that much about creation modes so this game works for me. You might want those creation modes so it might be for you.

# 10 sooperb @ 11/19/14 09:22 AM
I am truly underwhelmed by this game. I opened it hesitantly thinking I should play GTA first and I might even take it back for some reason. Then I said nah I have had all of the titles going back to the ps1 days so I popped it open because I knew I would eventually get it anyway. This is a completely different game feeling wise. In the first two hours I fought 2 exhibition and 1 myplayer match after the ridiculous amount of time it takes to make a player. I didnt even do the moves as I was tired of doing it(load times for every button press).

I stopped to play GTA and had to make more space to install and the installation took long enough for me to watch a SM4 battle and an episode of S.O.A . Then I didn't have the time anymore to play. Today I can dig into Wwe and hope I can like this game a lot more. #WhatIsWrongWith2K

# 11 prowrestlingguy @ 11/19/14 01:27 PM
200 improvements weren't enough. I'm currently locked out of my game because apparently you have to be online at certain points in the game or your data will be erased.
I was having a blast with this game for the 1 day that I got to play it tho.
I'd strongly suggest 2k15 for wrestling fans, but you should wait a month or two to see if they get all the problems fixed.

# 12 Dprimetime21 @ 11/19/14 05:57 PM
No create arena? Only 25 slots for wrestlers? Wow thats just terrible. Really mad i sold my ps3. Best part of the game for me is downloading all the old Wcw superstars and rings to play in Universe. I shoulda just kept 2k14 and my ps3

# 13 COMMISSIONERHBK9 @ 11/20/14 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dprimetime21
No create arena? Only 25 slots for wrestlers? Wow thats just terrible. Really mad i sold my ps3. Best part of the game for me is downloading all the old Wcw superstars and rings to play in Universe. I shoulda just kept 2k14 and my ps3
Shut up lol man no one told u to sell your PS3 it took you long enough

Side note I know him admins lol

# 14 richiesbx137 @ 11/20/14 05:27 AM
Good thing I did not get it. No arena creation and no 100 wrestlers, no deal it will be PS3 for this year. They must have it or no deal. 25 is not good incase WWE adds new wrestlers. Also depending on the system no music to put it in as well for certain wrestlers as well that is also key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.