Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

For those of you having issues getting "Green" releases in NBA 2K15 MyCAREER mode, Kspadetheprospect has posted some good news for you.

If this doesn't work for you or you have some other tips on getting "Green" releases in MyCAREER mode, please post them here.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 11/28/14 09:37 AM
I don't even use the shot meter online anymore

# 62 alabamarob @ 11/28/14 10:13 AM
haha. I always keep things positive so I will clarify and say this. Twitch is free with xbox one and ps4, and it only takes 20 seconds to broadcast a video, but you won't ever see a video of korver getting a green release on hof sim, until its patched. So I won't question whatever a person alleges to have done, because we all know how that goes. But, I am 100 percent sure there is no video showing this anywhere, and that there won't be. Xbox one has more green releases than the ps4 for some players, but not korver.

I am sure that the devs are getting this worked out.

# 63 Nevertheles109 @ 11/28/14 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
haha. I always keep things positive so I will clarify and say this. Twitch is free with xbox one and ps4, and it only takes 20 seconds to broadcast a video, but you won't ever see a video of korver getting a green release on hof sim, until its patched. So I won't question whatever a person alleges to have done, because we all know how that goes. But, I am 100 percent sure there is no video showing this anywhere, and that there won't be. Xbox one has more green releases than the ps4 for some players, but not korver.

I am sure that the devs are getting this worked out.
You could have been direct; I wouldn't have been offended. For now, the video I'll make will be ghetto with my Iphone. Simply put, you are 100% wrong. I wouldn't come at your neck like that if I didn't see otherwise.

You are right, twitch does exist but not everyone has internet. New apartment and wifi strong enough for me to NBA League pass on my phone so I'm good. Nevertheless, YOU CAN get a perfect release with Kyle Korver on HOF/SIM.

If I upload a video with proof will you admit you were wrong and it's not broken? At work right now so it will be later

# 64 stillfeelme @ 11/28/14 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
You could have been direct; I wouldn't have been offended. For now, the video I'll make will be ghetto with my Iphone. Simply put, you are 100% wrong. I wouldn't come at your neck like that if I didn't see otherwise.

You are right, twitch does exist but not everyone has internet. New apartment and wifi strong enough for me to NBA League pass on my phone so I'm good. Nevertheless, YOU CAN get a perfect release with Kyle Korver on HOF/SIM.

If I upload a video with proof will you admit you were wrong and it's not broken? At work right now so it will be later
Ok you don't have internet on you XBox1? There is a chance you don't even have the latest roster for Korver. 2K has been changing the shots for some people and some of them have been changed to a release that is glitched. I have tried for multiple players and the shots are glitched even on Superstar at the 3pt line for some players. I can hit green releases with Korver on HOF sim as long as I am close to the basket and maybe a few at mid range but once you get to the three point line nope not happening on HOF sim. I hit about 1 of 20 from 3pt on SS/sim and I think I was on the line but it was a green release.

# 65 Nevertheles109 @ 11/28/14 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
Ok you don't have internet on you XBox1? There is a chance you don't even have the latest roster for Korver. 2K has been changing the shots for some people and some of them have been changed to a release that is glitched. I have tried for multiple players and the shots are glitched even on Superstar at the 3pt line for some players. I can hit green releases with Korver on HOF sim as long as I am close to the basket and maybe a few at mid range but once you get to the three point line nope not happening on HOF sim. I hit about 1 of 20 from 3pt on SS/sim and I think I was on the line but it was a green release.
PS4 User. Last time I updated my roster was 11/9/2014 when I took my PS4 over mom dukes crib specifically to get updated roster. When was his shot changed? As of right now it reminds of Mike Dunleavy form a little..

# 66 alabamarob @ 11/28/14 11:52 AM
Quote:

My main thing is for stuff to be right. I wish you could get a perfect release with korver on hof/sim. Matter fact i am hoping someone does post a video showing it. That way i know they fixed his shot. As of now I just know out of over 1000 shots with this guy that it would be mathmatically impossible for me to not get lucky and get one perfect release. Especially when I can get them with thabo aNd bazemore all day long. If You are the only person who has mastered his shot to get tons of green releases then that seems supicious, especially with no video of this existing from anyone. I really do hope you can prove me wrong.

# 67 Nevertheles109 @ 11/28/14 11:56 AM
Quote:
My main thing is for stuff to be right. I wish you could get a perfect release with korver on hof/sim. Matter fact i am hoping someone does post a video showing it. That way i know they fixed his shot. As of now I just know out of over 1000 shots with this guy that it would be mathmatically impossible for me to not get lucky and get one perfect release. Especially when I can get them with thabo aNd bazemore all day long. If You are the only person who has mastered his shot to get tons of green releases then that seems supicious, especially with no video of this existing from anyone. I really do hope you can prove me wrong.
Truthfully, I don't think I've mastered his shot. It took me about 40 seconds to get a perfect release on HOF. Also, I have no idea if I have the most up to date roster. However, I look forward to uploading a video splashing some green releases with Korver.

# 68 stillfeelme @ 11/28/14 12:39 PM
Quote:
PS4 User. Last time I updated my roster was 11/9/2014 when I took my PS4 over mom dukes crib specifically to get updated roster. When was his shot changed? As of right now it reminds of Mike Dunleavy form a little..
As of right now his form is a little different than Dunleavy. I am not 100% sure Korver's shot has been changed but I know he is one of the many players that is very hard to even get 3pt green releases with on SS Sim. HOF Sim I couldn't get one green release at three. If you are close or mid range I can get green releases but not from on HOF Sim.

Funny you mention Dunleavy he is glitched right now too. I can't keep up with all the updates that were done though, Beds was doing daily updates and switching a bunch of people. He was changing forms though as well.

Shots being glitched was known to me by the 1st week of playing the game because the first thing I do is go into practice mode and get all the releases down for the team I plan on using. I noticed how some players could not get green releases at the three if on HOF or SS and I noticed how some could get them regardless of difficulty. I noticed that when you are close or mid you could get the green releases. Then I started switching teams because I thought it was related to stats or ratings but nope there are good shooters who are glitched and then there are not good shooters who are not glitched.

Also don't be surprised if your game plays a little different than ours though as we have the latest rosters 2K rosters and game plays different as you update the rosters and connected to the internet they are always tuning something. I am not saying this is the exact reason though.

# 69 stillfeelme @ 11/28/14 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax52277
Hall of fame is not competitive at all.it's a race engine,and If you could keep up nearly to the end,you might have a chance of wining.
They take away all your tool's so you can't keep up, include hitting green's.

My advice if your playing mygm/myleague, all-star super-star is your levels.
The only time I play HOF sim is when I am playing against another human. I don't do the myplayer mode but some people play it on that level because they have leveled their myplayer to a level where it probably is becoming too easy. HOF against the CPU is not realistic basketball in my opinion unless you start to tweak the sliders. I can barely deal with some of the CPU BS on SS sim.

# 70 Nevertheles109 @ 11/28/14 05:08 PM
Quote:
As of right now his form is a little different than Dunleavy. I am not 100% sure Korver's shot has been changed but I know he is one of the many players that is very hard to even get 3pt green releases with on SS Sim. HOF Sim I couldn't get one green release at three. If you are close or mid range I can get green releases but not from on HOF Sim.

Funny you mention Dunleavy he is glitched right now too. I can't keep up with all the updates that were done though, Beds was doing daily updates and switching a bunch of people. He was changing forms though as well.

Shots being glitched was known to me by the 1st week of playing the game because the first thing I do is go into practice mode and get all the releases down for the team I plan on using. I noticed how some players could not get green releases at the three if on HOF or SS and I noticed how some could get them regardless of difficulty. I noticed that when you are close or mid you could get the green releases. Then I started switching teams because I thought it was related to stats or ratings but nope there are good shooters who are glitched and then there are not good shooters who are not glitched.

Also don't be surprised if your game plays a little different than ours though as we have the latest rosters 2K rosters and game plays different as you update the rosters and connected to the internet they are always tuning something. I am not saying this is the exact reason though.
I may get fancy and stop by mom dukes crib and pick up a plate while I update rosters so we are on the same playing field. I'm very hesitant to do so because my 2K15 gameplay has not changed one bit and I'm not too fond of these "tuner" updates.

A video will be up tonight, as long as I can do it from my phone as that is my only internet access when I'm not at work. If not, the video will be done tonight but uploaded tomorrow

# 71 Nevertheles109 @ 11/28/14 07:26 PM
Quote:
I may get fancy and stop by mom dukes crib and pick up a plate while I update rosters so we are on the same playing field. I'm very hesitant to do so because my 2K15 gameplay has not changed one bit and I'm not too fond of these "tuner" updates.

A video will be up tonight, as long as I can do it from my phone as that is my only internet access when I'm not at work. If not, the video will be done tonight but uploaded tomorrow
A man is only as good as his word. I knew I got this new phone for a reason! Let me know if it works but here you go. Same form you guys have with Korver?

http://youtu.be/86gd3s9hL28

# 72 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 11/28/14 07:47 PM
Quote:
A man is only as good as his word. I knew I got this new phone for a reason! Let me know if it works but here you go. Same form you guys have with Korver?

Wtf I just took 50 shots With him and no green. Kudos to u tho

# 73 stillfeelme @ 11/28/14 08:00 PM
That does look like Korver's form and you did get a perfect twice. I have shot hundreds of times with that dude and I didn't get a green release on 3's

Check under edit roster Under him it is

Release timing: Normal
Shooting form :Release 71
Shot Base: Jump shot 17

I went and practiced 10 minutes with Korver again I only can get him to get a perfect on close shots. I don't know what it is though I am on XBox1. Did you update your rosters to the latest? It could be us could be the roster. I only know what I see on my console though so yeah you can get perfect releases with him others can't

Someone had compiled this list of players that couldn't get perfect releases a couple pages ago. This is not my work though but I still can't get a perfect from 3pt land with Korver. I play with the Spurs too there a few I can't get perfect with them Diaw, Green on HOF Sim.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/247255539/2k15-brokenshots

# 74 stillfeelme @ 11/28/14 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Wtf I just took 50 shots With him and no green. Kudos to u tho
Yeah something is up. That is good someone was able to get it even with older roster file

# 75 Nevertheles109 @ 11/28/14 08:12 PM
Quote:
Yeah something is up. That is good someone was able to get it even with older roster file
My whole point in doing this fam was to prove on these forums not everything is "broken." No disrespect to anyone. Also, I just checked and it is in fact the exact release as the one you listed above. However, I take your word; no reason to front on a game.

Nevertheless, maybe this whole broken word needs to be rephrased?

# 76 stillfeelme @ 11/28/14 08:51 PM
Quote:
My whole point in doing this fam was to prove on these forums not everything is "broken." No disrespect to anyone. Also, I just checked and it is in fact the exact release as the one you listed above. However, I take your word; no reason to front on a game.

Nevertheless, maybe this whole broken word needs to be rephrased?
Yeah I don't know if broken is the right word I usually just say the shot is glitched. Meaning it aint working like they planned it to. Something is definitely up though you are the only one I saw that was able to get green release from three with him. I have not heard a dev come in and say something is wrong one way or another but this is usually where they would come in and say something. Most of the people that play HOF sim are usually online league players and guys who play for 12 minutes played countless games with teams vs other humans. They practice know the teams know the releases. Like I said I still can't get a green release with a many players Korver is one of them. Releases are not that hard to get after 5 minutes or so if you are not getting green perfect shots something is up. I usually take longer than though like 15minutes

# 77 alabamarob @ 11/28/14 11:02 PM
Quote:

I appreciate the video, but it didnt prove anything to me.

1. I dont know if that is korvers unedited real shot.
2. Dont know if that is an offical 2k roster.
3. I can go edit korvers shot and get 100 green releases right now.
4. I dont think you are lying you just arent shooting with the current 2k roster korver release everyone else is.
5. If you use korvers real shot on the 2k roster you cant get green.
6. Other members of the forum have already changed glitched and broken shots to shots that are almost identical and got green. You cant see the difference on the shots but the shots are not the same.
7. So I appreciate the video but watching the video i suspect its not the same shot.

To be clear none of this is aimed at you homeboy. I don't do internet negativity and wouldn't hate on you for what you seem to honestly believe. I have already posted videos of korvers shot. I will do one more just for you. And in the video I will show the roster file and the settings before i shoot. You showed the settings but you were probably shooting with an altered shot that is different then the one korver currently has. Now had you shown a current 2k roster file and then a green release I would shut up and agree with you. But that won't happen.

# 78 alabamarob @ 11/28/14 11:33 PM
Quote:

http://www.twitch.tv/alabamarob/b/593793809

This is the video proof I have.

1. It shows the roster file which your video didn't.
2. It shows the settings.
3.I took 100 shots with dude.
4. About 40 to 50 of the shots were perfect releases that showed up as b plus shots.
5. About 10 of them where perfect releases that were so exact that they showed up as green a minus shots that still wouldn't register as perfect releases.

Let me know what you think about this video.

# 79 Nevertheles109 @ 11/29/14 08:38 AM
Quote:
I appreciate the video, but it didnt prove anything to me.

1. I dont know if that is korvers unedited real shot.
2. Dont know if that is an offical 2k roster.
3. I can go edit korvers shot and get 100 green releases right now.
4. I dont think you are lying you just arent shooting with the current 2k roster korver release everyone else is.
5. If you use korvers real shot on the 2k roster you cant get green.
6. Other members of the forum have already changed glitched and broken shots to shots that are almost identical and got green. You cant see the difference on the shots but the shots are not the same.
7. So I appreciate the video but watching the video i suspect its not the same shot.

To be clear none of this is aimed at you homeboy. I don't do internet negativity and wouldn't hate on you for what you seem to honestly believe. I have already posted videos of korvers shot. I will do one more just for you. And in the video I will show the roster file and the settings before i shoot. You showed the settings but you were probably shooting with an altered shot that is different then the one korver currently has. Now had you shown a current 2k roster file and then a green release I would shut up and agree with you. But that won't happen.
Ignorance is bliss my man. No dispespect but I told you what roster was used and in my second post I told what his shot form was. No worries though, It will happen, again. Funny enough, I had it recording with me loading up the 11/9 2Kroster but then my connect called so I had to restart with it already loaded up.

I don't have time to lie on 2K bro, that's silly as hell. I wish you would just take my word but I got you, again.

# 80 alabamarob @ 11/29/14 08:50 AM
Quote:
Ignorance is bliss my man. No dispespect but I told you what roster was used and in my second post I told what his shot form was. No worries though, It will happen, again. Funny enough, I had it recording with me loading up the 11/9 2Kroster but then my connect called so I had to restart with it already loaded up.

I don't have time to lie on 2K bro, that's silly as hell. I wish you would just take my word but I got you, again.
Just so we are clear. I wouldnt call you a lie. Don't know anything about you so as far as I am concerned you are 100. I only speak about what I am 100 percent sure of. I should do a better job at not directing my posts at you. I know that the shot releases differ from one console to the other so it wouldnt be unreasonable to belive that we are shooting from different rosters or different shots. That was my point. Not to accuse you of anything.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.