Home
FIFA 15 News Post

FIFA 15 title update #3 for the PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 is available now, as well as title update #2 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Check out the details below.

UPDATE: For a list of updated head scans, click here.

Xbox One/PS4/PC

Added Content & Features
• New authentic player faces for promoted Barclays Premier League teams Leicester City, Burnley, and Queens Park Rangers.
* Accessible after this week’s MatchDay Live update for all non-FUT modes
** Accessible after a FUT squad update coming this week

• Added players, kits, and badges for the two new MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to FIFA Ultimate Team
• Updated FIFA Ultimate Team player item portraits for 18 high-profile players
• Added ability to assign Player Instructions via the squad screen in FIFA Ultimate Team

Issues Addressed
• Gameplay improvements to defensive positioning and lob through balls
• Improvements to kit clashing logic in Pro Clubs and Seasons
• Improvements to cameras in multiple licensed stadiums
• Improvements to “Looking Ahead” audio and overlays in Career Mode
• Improvements in Team Management functionality in multiplayer matches
• General stability fixes in Career Mode
• Ability to Player Lock in Player Career with multiple controllers in use
• Fix to online user population counts in Pro Clubs and Seasons menus
• Fix for issues with player names on certain kits in the BPL
• Fix for audio storylines in in Match Day Live games
• Fixed an issue where transferring progress across console generations could cause FUT Season progress to be tracked incorrectly.
• Addressed FUT player item portraits that show a white background in FUT
• Fixed an issue that would cause the Team of the Week preview to be displayed incorrectly.
• Compare Price in the FUT Transfer Market now works for players who were transferred close to the transfer deadline.
• Using the “Compare Price” feature on in-form Players Items now compares the item with other in-form versions instead of the normal version.

Xbox 360/PS3

Added Content
• New authentic player faces for promoted Barclays Premier League teams Leicester City, Burnley, and Queens Park Rangers.
* Accessible after this week’s MatchDay Live update for all non-FUT modes
** Accessible after a FUT squad update coming this week

• Added players, kits, and badges for the two new MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to FIFA Ultimate Team
• Updated FIFA Ultimate Team player item portraits for 18 high-profile players

Issues addressed
• Gameplay improvements to defensive positioning and lob through balls
• Improvements to kit clashing logic in Pro Clubs and Seasons
• Stability improvements to Career Mode and Co-op Seasons
• Improvements to cameras in multiple licensed stadiums
• Game Face stability fixes in Career Mode
• Fixed an issue where transferring progress across console generations could cause FUT Seasons progress to be tracked incorrectly.
• Compare Price in the FUT Transfer Market now works for players who were transferred close to the transfer deadline.
• Using the “Compare Price” feature on in-form Players Items now compares the item with other in-form versions instead of the normal version.
• Stability improvements when receiving invites for FUT Friendly Seasons.
• Stability improvements at the end of FUT Single Player Seasons matches
• Fixed undefined text on EASFC notifications for FUT Single Player Season promotions.
• Fixed an issue that would cause the Team of the Week preview to be displayed incorrectly.
• Improved stability when receiving FUT Online Friendlies invites.

Source - EA Sports

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 NightmareBooster @ 11/25/14 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Granted, I picked a great fixture to try the game after the patch - a cup clash in the round of 16 - but you will see no higher praise from me than this:

-I removed Fidel's mod, probably for good.
-I lost 0-2 with 5 shots apiece, and loved virtually every moment of it
-Possession was split 51/49 and Sunderland (my opponent) kept their shape defensively the entire time
-OMG, my OWN team kept its defensive shape!
-ADD is gone, vaminos muchachos...not only that, but my defenders were actually tracking back, they were tackling, they were getting stuck in where appropriate, and they were acting like proper jerks when the CPU was attacking in our box...YES, MATT, THEY DEFENDED WITH PRIDE!

OMFG. The day is here.

/hyperbole

But really, we are going to need just the slightest of touches with sliders now. Matt, you will definitely want to revisit from nearly scratch though. Everything we did to counteract ADD etc. is no longer necessary. We'll still wanna fine tune this thing, mind you (of course we will, we have nothing better to do), but we'll no longer be putting lipstick on a pig, but rather an attractive sheep.
So you were playing straight up vanilla? Any sliders?

# 22 Matt10 @ 11/25/14 12:34 PM
Quote:
Granted, I picked a great fixture to try the game after the patch - a cup clash in the round of 16 - but you will see no higher praise from me than this:

-Possession was split 51/49 and Sunderland (my opponent) kept their shape defensively the entire time
-ADD is gone, vaminos muchachos...not only that, but my defenders were actually tracking back, they were tackling, they were getting stuck in where appropriate, and they were acting like proper jerks when the CPU was attacking in our box...YES, MATT, THEY DEFENDED WITH PRIDE!

OMFG. The day is here.

/hyperbole

But really, we are going to need just the slightest of touches with sliders now. Matt, you will definitely want to revisit from nearly scratch though. Everything we did to counteract ADD etc. is no longer necessary. We'll still wanna fine tune this thing, mind you (of course we will, we have nothing better to do), but we'll no longer be putting lipstick on a pig, but rather an attractive sheep.
Best post ever. Thanks Gnemi.

# 23 HenryClay1844 @ 11/25/14 12:42 PM
So I got the new screen when I loaded my XBONE game this morning, should I have noticed game changes?Patches must load differently than they do for PS4 or even XBOX360 because I didn't notice any loading patch. I didn't notice much of a change playing AI. I have the digital version maybe this patches without prompt?

# 24 NightRaven3 @ 11/25/14 12:55 PM
So no fix to handballs? Then take the freaking option out of the menus if its not working

# 25 DukesofHazzard @ 11/25/14 12:55 PM
does anyone know if the two added teams(orlando and new york city) can be used in career mode?

# 26 fearwhatnow @ 11/25/14 01:15 PM
Quote:

OMFG. The day is here.

/hyperbole

You still need the ini which improves:
- Backpassing
- Fouls
- Tighter cpu D even in Professionall difficulty
- Cpu long passing and changing sides
- Cpu long range shooting

This title update improved most of the things I've mentioned above which were already improved/fixed with the ini strings. That said, with the ini applied you'll see even more improvement in every department.

# 27 BrianFifaFan @ 11/25/14 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
- Backpassing
- Fouls

This title update improved most of the things I've mentioned above which were already improved/fixed with the ini strings. That said, with the ini applied you'll see even more improvement in every department.

It will be sweet to see what Fidel can do with this. I'm going to leave it off until I see an .ini that starts with this patch as its base.

# 28 NightRaven3 @ 11/25/14 01:52 PM
I dont undwrstand why every patch 90% has to do with online and FUT? Its like they dont even care about offline users anymore

# 29 bad_philanthropy @ 11/25/14 02:04 PM
The game is improved for sure. Might have to move up to Legendary now that the cpu's dribbling skill is nerfed somewhat. Better emphasis on ball movement now for sure.

# 30 DBMcGee3 @ 11/25/14 02:05 PM
I got a 10 min half in at lunch and it really did play a lot better. Defenders seemed more organized, the CPU actually did pass the ball about a few times, and the CPU was even taking some long range shots against me, which I've virtually never seen since the game's release.

I am absolutely dying to get home and play another game, Suarez got me for goal at the 39' mark but I finished the half with a couple of good opportunities. Soooooo happy to see EA finally making an effort to fix some of the fundamental flaws in a game that I otherwise love.

# 31 orion523 @ 11/25/14 02:16 PM
Quote:

OMFG. The day is here.

/hyperbole

I thought I was imagining this, I was so happy when playing that I thought it had to just be wishful thinking, it was F'N perfect, lofted balls, great defense. The FIFA of my dreams may be here! Thank you PES 2015 for forcing the FIFA dev team to get back in track!

# 32 melody1 @ 11/25/14 02:25 PM
Still gutted by the lack of fouls though. Ive played two matches (15min halves) since the patch and had 1 foul given me, apart from that though im happy.

# 33 orion523 @ 11/25/14 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melody1
Still gutted by the lack of fouls though. Ive played two matches (15min halves) since the patch and had 1 foul given me, apart from that though im happy.
Use a strict ref(the list is in this forum somewhere) I just had a 12 foul 6 card affair so they're there.

# 34 melody1 @ 11/25/14 02:38 PM
Cant choose in Career though can you? (which I play). Im on Xbox One.

# 35 orion523 @ 11/25/14 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melody1
Cant choose in Career though can you? (which I play). Im on Xbox One.
Yeah you can..kinda. Just back in and out of the team select screen until you have the referee that you want.

# 36 melody1 @ 11/25/14 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Yeah you can..kinda. Just back in and out of the team select screen until you have the referee that you want.
Cool, thank-you, now to find the strict refs lol.

# 37 PhiPsi1 @ 11/25/14 02:45 PM
@All -

Is there any OS'ers here that could provide insight of any improvements they have noticed on PS4 (or XBone) or overall impressions since this patch dropped?

Could it be that EA Dev Team got the push from the PES Team's product? *fingers crossed*

# 38 fearwhatnow @ 11/25/14 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
It will be sweet to see what Fidel can do with this. I'm going to leave it off until I see an .ini that starts with this patch as its base.
There's really no reason to play the game without the ini. Grab ver2.8, apply my sliders and you're all set. The ini won't break anything regarding the gameplay improvements of this title update.

# 39 boxers @ 11/25/14 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
Disappointing is about the only description for this patch.

So many lingering issues. I assume when you edit a player their winter gear is F'ed up still.

I'm playing on WorldClass with my same sliders from before & I'm not seeing much difference at all. On legacy defending my players act similar. I noticed that the CPU is slide tackling me a lot. I've only played about 1.5 matches so far, so the sample size is limited, but this certainly isn't anything groundbreaking here, just more of the same old fifa crapfest.
Not saying whether or not I disagree with you but seems like every single post I see from you (except your camera recommendations) is negative. Are you expecting EA to fix your numerous complaints if you repeatedly disparage the game? I just don't understand why you still play FIFA if everything is always "disappointing" or a "crapfest". Surely there are better uses for your time.

Anyways, back on topic. I only played 1 game, but it did feel different. Much more passing and CPU players looking for space rather than constantly making runs. Also, it seemed like my defenders were more frequently in the right place if I left it to the CPU AI. Am I just experiencing placebo effect?

# 40 DBMcGee3 @ 11/25/14 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
- Backpassing
- Fouls

Man, I played 1 half and the CPU took 3 long range shots. Haven't had enough time to comment accurately on your other gripes (which are also my gripes), but they have improved the long range shooting for sure.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.