Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

The Madden NFL 15 player likeness update, which was available for a short time (then pulled) on November 4th, is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles. The file size is 510 MB and includes player likeness updates for roughly 160 players.

Unlike the first time it was available, these player likeness updates are available in all modes, including MUT, offline and online CFM.

For PlayStation 4 users, try this:

PS Store>New>New Add-Ons>New Add-Ons See More>

For Xbox One users, try this:

Store>Search>Madden NFL 15> It should be the second result.

It might not work for everyone ATM, but it should slowly become available for the masses very soon. Eventually, this update will arrive by simply starting up the game.

UPDATE: Here is a list of all the players that were updated.

Let us know what you are seeing and post some screenshots. For those of you that missed out the first time, there are quite a few here.

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Steve_OS @ 11/25/14 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemyDaGr8
Just a few pics I took and BTW these do NOT carry on to CFM.. I just started a new one to see and every player is back to their generic face scan :/
That doesn't look like a generic face for Jordy Nelson.

# 22 rockman2k2 @ 11/25/14 10:21 AM
On Xbox One and player likeness only works during Play Now so far...

Really hoping this isn't intentional as I held out on starting a new CFM in order to have this player likeness in my franchise. I've only gone through the offensive side, but there are a ton of new faces already. Would be a shame not be able to use this in CFM.

Has to be a mistake, right?

# 23 raggBAGG @ 11/25/14 10:24 AM
I just did a test run. Faces won't show up in CFM when you edit a player, but they show up when you actually are playing a game. Kind of dumb, but the faces are there when it matters most.

I'm on ps4 and I started a new CFM by the way so I don't know if they carry over into old saves.

# 24 RemyDaGr8 @ 11/25/14 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
That doesn't look like a generic face for Jordy Nelson.

Awesome! It must show up in the game. I just checked under the edit player screen. Thanks Steve! Now I'm off to start my CFM

# 25 Steve_OS @ 11/25/14 10:33 AM
Yup, I did a test run on both PS4 and Xbox One. The faces show up in both modes (offline/online).

# 26 bxgoods @ 11/25/14 11:03 AM
Can someone tell me if they actually added Jason Pierre Paul and Justin Tuck face?

# 27 fistofrage @ 11/25/14 11:09 AM
So if I'm playing with the November 4th Roster will it update that or do you need to be using the latest roster?

If I start a new CFM offline, do they show up in there?

Seem to be getting conflicting reports.

# 28 raggBAGG @ 11/25/14 11:15 AM
If you start a new CFM they show up. You just can't view them in the edit roster screen. They only show up in-game.

CFM/in-game=yes
CFM/edit player=no

# 29 PanthersGM305 @ 11/25/14 11:21 AM
Idk if this is a KB face scan just missing his dread locks C'Mon EA first they had Philly Brown RS WR with long dreads, they since fixed it now going to have to wait till it gets fix on maybe the ROYB lol...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 30 brandon27 @ 11/25/14 11:58 AM
Sweet! At work now, just started my download via smartglass! Can't wait to check this out. Hopefully they release a list of the updated players, hopefully some of my phins are on that list!

# 31 PanthersGM305 @ 11/25/14 12:15 PM

# 32 PanthersGM305 @ 11/25/14 12:15 PM

# 33 PanthersGM305 @ 11/25/14 12:16 PM

# 34 PanthersGM305 @ 11/25/14 12:17 PM
greg got touched up...not sure if it's actual face scan .l.

# 35 PanthersGM305 @ 11/25/14 12:17 PM

# 36 PanthersGM305 @ 11/25/14 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Sweet! At work now, just started my download via smartglass! Can't wait to check this out. Hopefully they release a list of the updated players, hopefully some of my phins are on that list!

Brent Grimes is in same for Courtland, The kicker, I think Lamar Miller, Pouncey , no Wallace , or wake that I can't tell...

# 37 mbergh22 @ 11/25/14 12:24 PM
Do I have to restart my offline cfm?

# 38 lynx718 @ 11/25/14 12:48 PM
With all these faces being touched up and added you would think they would at least have the leagues leading rusher done..sadly demarco still doesn't have a face...

# 39 Steve_OS @ 11/25/14 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynx718
With all these faces being touched up and added you would think they would at least have the leagues leading rusher done..sadly demarco still doesn't have a face...
If a player can't make himself available to EA when they have the equipment around to capture them, it's not on EA to force them to do it.

# 40 vc3616 @ 11/25/14 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
In progress CFM, or only new ones?
It works for in progress you don't have to restart cfm

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.