Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

The Madden NFL 15 player likeness update, which was available for a short time (then pulled) on November 4th, is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles. The file size is 510 MB and includes player likeness updates for roughly 160 players.

Unlike the first time it was available, these player likeness updates are available in all modes, including MUT, offline and online CFM.

For PlayStation 4 users, try this:

PS Store>New>New Add-Ons>New Add-Ons See More>

For Xbox One users, try this:

Store>Search>Madden NFL 15> It should be the second result.

It might not work for everyone ATM, but it should slowly become available for the masses very soon. Eventually, this update will arrive by simply starting up the game.

UPDATE: Here is a list of all the players that were updated.

Let us know what you are seeing and post some screenshots. For those of you that missed out the first time, there are quite a few here.

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Rickyfins75 @ 11/25/14 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miknhoj1983
Can anyone else confirm it works for existing franchises?
I can. Ive been tweaking sliders for weeks staying on Week 1 of the regular season and it works no restart required!

# 62 Qui3tStorm @ 11/25/14 06:48 PM
Aside from the player faces, are the uniform and game-play adjustments available to current cfm's?

# 63 PanthersGM305 @ 11/25/14 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
im curious if they are ever gonna fix the wrong pics of players..... and since this was a likeness player update they could of atleast added the correct pics to the players who have wrong pics.

We can help Donny or who ever is doing the rosters to just got to the ID tab and enter the 4 digit code. Gmans got a wonderful list with the madden portraits ids they all in the game disc , just not in the correct profiles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 64 PanthersGM305 @ 11/25/14 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Maybe Kelvin told EA that he would cut them off soon so maybe thats why he doesn't have them in the update

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I was thinking this same thing , but ATL game he had them still. lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 65 Find_the_Door @ 11/25/14 08:01 PM
No Cowboys ; (

# 66 Qui3tStorm @ 11/25/14 08:10 PM
I see no update to the Eagles uniforms in quick match games... No all black unis either ...

"- Eagles Home, Away, and Alternate uniforms get full updates"

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/770048-eagles-all-black-uniform.html

# 67 edaddy @ 11/25/14 08:11 PM
Does Player Likeness include face and body revamps?..or just new face scans..Also has anyone noticed if this update affected overall graphic quality in general for the game...Thanks!!

# 68 kang7877 @ 11/25/14 08:23 PM
Good question. Will EA ever do body type updates?

# 69 csmoove @ 11/25/14 08:32 PM
A Total waste of time even making this, and by me downloading!1 I deleted my original CFM so I could play with the Jaguars and Blake Borltes real face, get to offline CFM to discover his created face still there. What a waste!

# 70 csmoove @ 11/25/14 08:33 PM
A Total waste of time even making this, and by me downloading!1 I deleted my original CFM so I could play with the Jaguars and Blake Borltes real face, get to offline CFM to discover his created face still there. What a waste!

# 71 charter04 @ 11/25/14 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmoove

The new faces are in cfm's but, it's just in game. They look the same when you look at the edit players screens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 72 mbergh22 @ 11/25/14 08:35 PM
Quote:
That is probably because they weren't able to get him to come and be scanned it. They only got the players that they could. No its not a waste of time. And you didn't have to delete your cfm.

# 73 csmoove @ 11/25/14 08:40 PM
I'm really tired of EA sports period! I wish there were other football options available. 2K updates NBA2k15 daily with rating changes, and apparel changes. We can;t even get the real players faces in games, not to mention you cant edit the draft prospects from other teams, so you have to look at DB's wearing awful attire and lineman facemask. They never update any real material to the modes because they are competing against themselves. It's either buy their product or don't play a football gaming genre.. Some options!

# 74 RemyDaGr8 @ 11/25/14 09:34 PM
Quote:
As stated before throughout the thread, the new face scans are there. They're just not seen under the editing menu in CFM but they are there when you play the game on the field (where it really matters). Read through the thread so you don't waste time getting upset over nothing.

# 75 SIMatic @ 11/25/14 09:44 PM
Awesome update by EA. They also did some work on the player body types. Marshawn Lynch has some mass to him now.

# 76 charter04 @ 11/25/14 09:58 PM
Quote:
I'm really tired of EA sports period! I wish there were other football options available. 2K updates NBA2k15 daily with rating changes, and apparel changes. We can;t even get the real players faces in games, not to mention you cant edit the draft prospects from other teams, so you have to look at DB's wearing awful attire and lineman facemask. They never update any real material to the modes because they are competing against themselves. It's either buy their product or don't play a football gaming genre.. Some options!

Why would Madden ratings needed to be updated daily? They only play once a week in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 77 Gman 18 @ 11/25/14 10:12 PM
Can someone please post a pic of Riley Cooper's new face scan in-game? Thanks

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

# 78 edaddy @ 11/25/14 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMatic
Awesome update by EA. They also did some work on the player body types. Marshawn Lynch has some mass to him now.
Did anyone notice any other players that had body types adjusted

# 79 reverend_heat @ 11/25/14 10:51 PM
Weird thing with Clay Matthews, his scan before the update looked waaaay closer to his actual face than the updated one.

# 80 Fist Of Kings @ 11/25/14 11:56 PM
I didn't pay any attention to the faces before, but the original Bucs and Brown players in the pic don't even look human.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.