Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

As many of you noticed in the MLB 15 The Show trailer released yesterday (shown at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...JXNRTXMGOEJALL and GameStop as well), the game will be download only for PlayStation Vita users and cost $19.99, the PlayStation 3 version will be $39.99. Just wanted to point it out, for those that were not aware.
  • Licensed Equipment - For the first time ever, partnerships from various brands will bring accurate bats, gloves, cleats, and batting gloves to the game.
  • Year-to-Year Saves - Users who purchased MLB 14 The Show will be able to continue their Franchise and Road to the Show progress in MLB 15 The Show.
  • Universal Rewards - Simply playing the game earns Stubs that can be spent on licensed equipment, Road to The Show improvements, and virtual baseball cards.
  • Legends - We're introducing 30 Iconic MLB Alumni into our virtual player card pool, 1 representative for each team. These players span every historic baseball era of the last 70 years.
  • And that's just the beginning. A new Radio Show, Directional hitting, improved load times, and a completely overhauled Diamond Dynasty mode help MLB 15 The Show prove that Baseball Is Better.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 WatchdogXC @ 12/31/14 03:13 PM
Have never played The Show on the Vita but I will be there year. At that price and picking up Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked for $30 I will just get both PS4 and Vita versions for what the PS4 would normally cost pretty much.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

# 22 Blzer @ 12/31/14 03:17 PM
I wish we can get custom camera controls and a smaller ball size option for this year, same with removing text displays (FOUL, OUT, etc).

# 23 Pezell04x @ 01/03/15 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I wish we can get custom camera controls and a smaller ball size option for this year, same with removing text displays (FOUL, OUT, etc).
Agreed on that last part. Felt so out of place when the text popped up. Hopefully you can turn that off.

# 24 thiel82 @ 01/10/15 01:57 PM
About the Vita dying- it outsold the PS4 in Japan for 2014. I doubt it's dead for a few years at least. And The Show gets more play on my Vita than my consoles.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...-1-14-million/

# 25 Blzer @ 01/10/15 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiel82
About the Vita dying- it outsold the PS4 in Japan for 2014. I doubt it's dead for a few years at least. And The Show gets more play on my Vita than my consoles.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...-1-14-million/
They have a lot of those little mobile games on them (check the PS Store for how many games are being made for it), and those don't cater to people here I guess, or they already have their smartphones to do that stuff.

# 26 Bullit @ 01/10/15 07:28 PM
I know the Vita may not be the most popular hand held device around here but I love mine. If they stopped supporting it tomorrow I would have a good 3 or 4 years of stuff to play still. Between sales and just desire I have every Final Fantasy game, all of the Persona's, Valkyria Chronicles and of course MLB The Show and FIFA. I have a ton of arcade games, indie titles and Netflix. I can honestly say I use my vita every single day and if they stop making them I would buy 3 just to make sure I always had one.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.