Home
EA Sports UFC News Post

It appears EA Sports UFC will be making its way onto EA Access on December 18.

To put it mildly, this is a pretty big deal since EA Sports UFC hasn't even been out a year, and now gamers will only have to pay a subscription to get access to it. Originally, the value for EA Access seemed somewhat limited, but as titles like EA Sports UFC are added, it appears the value goes way up for the service.

If you don't remember what Access is, its a subscription package available for Xbox One users for as $4.99 a month or $29.99 for a year. The package features early access to games (usually time limited), and free full games from the Access vault.

What do you think? Does this move the needle on you picking up the package or not?

Game: EA Sports UFCReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
EA Sports UFC Videos
Member Comments
# 1 chrisphil1724 @ 12/11/14 02:48 PM
About time, can't wait!

# 2 m1ke_nyc @ 12/11/14 02:48 PM
Kinda shocking this already made it to the vault.

# 3 believeinnow @ 12/11/14 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
Kinda shocking this already made it to the vault.
Not really. PvZ Garden Warfare came out in Spring and joined the vault last month. It seems like 6-8 months is the sweet spot for games to enter the vault. So, we should expect Madden will come into the vault after the Super Bowl.

# 4 Zhariken @ 12/11/14 03:27 PM
Considering I bought it a couple weeks ago for $13 due to a news post on OS, I'm pretty disappointed.

# 5 speedtrucker @ 12/11/14 04:26 PM
nice, I was figuring this would be the next title added.

as believeinnow stated, I'd imagine Madden would drop into the vault after the Super Bowl as they try to lure more MUT buyers in as the season is over.

after that I think it'll be NHL in the spring.

my EA Access 1 year susbscription paid for itself when I sold back FIFA14 and BF4 to GS, used $30 of the $70 I got and put it towards Access... now it's been all icing on the cake.

# 6 idlehands @ 12/11/14 04:53 PM
I don't care how you feel about EA and some of their other games, this is a steal. I mean they continuously update this game with content and now it will be FREE(obviously you have to have EA Access but 30 bucks a year and you get a title like this.......).

*slow clap* Well played EA. I may actually start buying your games again.

# 7 TheBadazz @ 12/12/14 12:02 PM
Time to put mines on Ebay!

# 8 ricky24 @ 12/12/14 03:02 PM
Awesome. Can't wait to try this.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.