Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 title update has arrived this morning. It includes Christmas uniforms and weighs in at 948 MB. The patch is currently available on the PlayStation 4.

We will update this post once it is available on Xbox One and/or we get any additional information on the update.

Let us know what you are seeing.

UPDATE: NBA Live 15 title update #2 will be available for Xbox One users tomorrow. Below are the details, taken from the official blog, which contains more than 400 improvements.

UPDATE #2: The blog has been updated. The patch will not arrive on Saturday, it has been changed to "Coming Soon".

Synergy will affect rosters both offline and online. If a player doesn't dress, he will not be available in online or offline Play Now. This will not affect Dynasty, Rising Star or Ultimate Team.

NEW PLAYER HEAD SCANS

Added 15 scanned player heads including:
  • Noah Vonleh
  • Shabazz Napier
  • Gary Harris
  • Elfrid Payton
  • Zach LaVine
  • Dario Saric
  • James Young
  • Nik Stauskas
  • T.J. Warren
  • Doug McDermott
CHRISTMAS DAY UNIFORMS
Added uniforms that teams will wear on Christmas Day

LIVE ULTIMATE TEAM
More than 50 bug fixes, as well as an improved interface for LUT Fantasy Challenges. Also added Quicksell Value view to Items, as well as Pack Bundles.

THREE-POINT SHOOTING
Adjustments to three-point shooting percentage and effectiveness, for both CPU and User controlled teams.

CONTESTED LAYUPS
Tuned collisions and contests when driving the lane and going up for a layup for more varied results. Expect more misses if there is heavy contact in the paint.

SIGNATURE JUMPERS AND FREE THROW ROUTINES
Added more authentic shooting animations for players around the league.

SHOT TIMING
We’ve made timing for releasing your shot more forgiving for both online and offline play. Now, the timing feels more natural and predictable.

BALL TRAJECTORY AND PHYSICS
Tuned the shot arc and rim physics for more organic shot types and results. Gone are the days where every made three-pointer is a swish.

DEFENSIVE BITE AND PUMP FAKE ANIMATIONS
Players will recover much quicker and have better overall positioning while defending dribble moves and fakes.

INBOUND PLAYS
Tuned the AI during inbound plays to be more responsive and initiate more movement.

SHOT FEEDBACK METER
Enhanced the feedback system to include your player’s rating for that particular shot type and whether you were open or not.

INVISIBLE BOUNDARIES
Cleaned up some of the invisible boundary issues when moving along the baseline with the ball.

STEAL ATTEMPTS
Tuned stealing to address spamming issues with results in more fouls being called.

END OF GAME AI
Address late game AI issues where players would not react or respond naturally – often causing them to dribble the ball out or not attempt a shot with the clock winding down.

INTENTIONAL FOUL
Adjusted the intentional foul animation to address player warping issues.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 WTF @ 12/12/14 12:28 PM
CP3 no longer has the shoulder sleeve

# 42 bigeastbumrush @ 12/12/14 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
This isn't the only graphic/player update guys. This is one of more to come.

In order to play with full rosters currently, just don't connect/sign in to get the Synergy update. All rosters will be ready for quickplay. It's a workaround for it currently.

Synergy I believe will be taking over the rosters on a daily basis now, so we're finally to the point where its #LiveAllSeason. If that's the case, then it's a huge thing. Now, they just have to fix the glitch to where the inactive players arent' even showing on the rosters
What does this mean? Next day game lineups will be based on last night's actual games?

# 43 WTF @ 12/12/14 12:47 PM
Yep. That's exactly what it means.

Spurs played last game without their big 3. Next time you play with them, they'll be without their big 3. Melo comes back from injury, plays a game, he'll be updated within an hour after that game.

That's the way I'm imagining it should work.

Last night, Lebron didn't play. Dellavedova started. This morning, Synergy updates, Delly is in the starting lineup, Lebron not in the lineup.

# 44 WTF @ 12/12/14 12:51 PM
Some quick tidbits, I'm seeing some really nice gameplay.

Through the first quarter, here is the CPU Clippers shot chart on Superstar 8 Min Quarters:

CP3
Spoiler

Game is flowing REALLY nicely. The CPU offense is executing quick. They had made 3 passes before 15 seconds on the shot clock a few seconds ago. They're initiating the offense quickly, will take the mid range jumper as evidenced above.

The game is responsive, no hiccups. The lighting seems to reflect really well off of the players and makes the game look that much more crisp.

I've seen a hookshot from Giannis take contact from Big Baby and turn it into and underhand scoop shot, which was as fluid as anything I've seen. Very nice update thus far.

# 45 bluengold34_OS @ 12/12/14 01:00 PM
Downloaded patch and now game crashes every time after Uni selection screen

# 46 The 24th Letter @ 12/12/14 01:04 PM
Looks like they're still scoring pretty heavily in the paint.

Any increase of contact\missed shots down low?

# 47 bkluvsm3 @ 12/12/14 01:49 PM
Did they update Anthony Davis or Add goggles to Larry Sanders & Porter did they Change other players shots like pierce ????

# 48 WTF @ 12/12/14 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Looks like they're still scoring pretty heavily in the paint.

Any increase of contact\missed shots down low?
My last game, I'm trying to upload the box right now. Ton of missed shots in the paint, contact, etc. 30 of the Clippers 64 points came in the paint. They shot 39% from the field. I shot 40%. MUCH Better. They shot 31% from 3, including several wide open misses from Reddick and the likes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkluvsm3
Did they update Anthony Davis or Add goggles to Larry Sanders & Porter did they Change other players shots like pierce ????
Updated Anthony to smooth out his face some. No hair, no goggles on others etc.

Pierce's shot release is much better now. I uploaded a video of him in practice mode.

# 49 bigeastbumrush @ 12/12/14 02:09 PM
How are they going to release a patch without notes?

This is just mind-numbing on so many levels.

# 50 WTF @ 12/12/14 02:09 PM
The notes are coming in a blog shortly.

# 51 bkluvsm3 @ 12/12/14 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
My last game, I'm trying to upload the box right now. Ton of missed shots in the paint, contact, etc. 30 of the Clippers 64 points came in the paint. They shot 39% from the field. I shot 40%. MUCH Better. They shot 31% from 3, including several wide open misses from Reddick and the likes.

Updated Anthony to smooth out his face some. No hair, no goggles on others etc.

Pierce's shot release is much better now. I uploaded a video of him in practice mode.
Wow .....no hair update for Davis not a big deal hoping to see some players updated by now ;-(

# 52 WTF @ 12/12/14 02:29 PM
The double team trap bug seems to have been fixed. The one where you double down on a guy in the post, and they hold the ball til 1 second left before heaving a shot. That's great news. I'm seeing guys go quickly from the post most of the times. Blake did a nice fake left shoulder, spin right into a nice dunk with authority earlier.

# 53 The 24th Letter @ 12/12/14 02:32 PM
That looks pretty good.

Didn't plan on booting this back up until the big patch, but I might have to check it out.

Hopefully they fixed some of transitional catch and go animations...that and interior defense were among my two biggest issues as far as gameplay

# 54 WTF @ 12/12/14 02:44 PM
I ran some VERY nice breaks, as did the Clippers. One crazy hectic sequence that I blocked Reddicks layup attempt on the break, threw it up to Larry Sanders who was blocked from behind by DeAndre. It was hectic.

# 55 WTF @ 12/12/14 02:46 PM

Get that weak stuff outta here

# 56 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 12/12/14 02:59 PM
WTF, are there any other new jumpshots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 57 bigeastbumrush @ 12/12/14 03:03 PM
The patch notes claims shot timing has been fixed.

If this is true, big relief. Felt so unnatural before.

# 58 Steve_OS @ 12/12/14 03:04 PM

# 59 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 12/12/14 03:08 PM
Wow really liking the changes and updates. Pretty much covered everything I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 60 Mintsa @ 12/12/14 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
- They tuned shot releases for offline and ONLINE play, great news. I want to try that out.

- Also added more rim interaction on 3 pointers, no more "swish only" makes. Thats great news.

- Also adjusted 3pt make %, this need to be addressed.

- finally turned on synergy to do roster updates as well. I knew I read that on the previews. Great news, hopefully it works properly.

- fixed late game AI. Im an online player so this wasn't really a factor for me personally. But great news for you offline guys.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.