Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

2K Announces Availability of First WWE® 2K15 Downloadable Content Offerings

WCW® Superstars Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lex Luger and Lord Steven Regal set to join playable, in-game roster

2K today announced the availability of new downloadable content for WWE® 2K15, the latest release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Featuring five playable WCW® Superstars, the downloadable content offering* via Xbox Live online entertainment network from Microsoft for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, as well as PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, includes the following items:

WCW Pack
  • Playable WCW Superstars: Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal and Lex Luger.
  • WCW Pack is available now for a suggested price of $7.99.
WWE Diva Paige finally made her WWE 2K15 debut today for Showcase Season Pass holders.

UPDATE: 2K Games is adding two iconic characters to the game--Hulk Hogan and Sting--who were initially offered as exclusive pre-order and special edition bonuses.

Source - GameSpot

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 wiscowilz @ 12/16/14 01:32 PM

2K Announces Availability of First WWE® 2K15 Downloadable Content Offerings

WCW® Superstars Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lex Luger and Lord Steven Regal set to join playable, in-game roster

2K today announced the availability of new downloadable content for WWE® 2K15, the latest release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Featuring five playable WCW® Superstars, the downloadable content offering* via Xbox Live online entertainment network from Microsoft for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, as well as PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, includes the following items:

WCW Pack
  • Playable WCW Superstars: Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal and Lex Luger.
  • WCW Pack is available now for a suggested price of $7.99.
WWE Diva Paige finally made her WWE 2K15 debut today for Showcase Season Pass holders.

UPDATE: 2K Games is adding two iconic characters to the game--Hulk Hogan and Sting--who were initially offered as exclusive pre-order and special edition bonuses.

Source - GameSpot

# 2 jaredsmith83 @ 12/16/14 02:38 PM
I'm sure Bam Bam was hard to do since he is no longer with us (R.I.P. big guy) but he honestly looks like one of the better ones. With DDP, its almost as if they scanned him now but tried to roll back the clock 20 years and it just didn't really work. Same with Fit Finlay. Luger's wasn't too bad and Regal wasn't either. For someone who was into substances like Regal was, he's aged surprisingly well.

# 3 WTF @ 12/16/14 02:40 PM
I don't see any resemblance to DDP either current or former. I'm definitely disappointed in it. He and Luger were the 2 I was buying it for.

# 4 Pezell04x @ 12/16/14 03:58 PM
Totally passing on this which sucks because I really want DDP but he looks awful.

# 5 nate1986 @ 12/16/14 04:44 PM
its sad when bigelows model is the best one and hes been dead for a few years and the others who still have or had recent WWE history models look bad, how does Paige's look BTW

# 6 dafilthymofo @ 12/16/14 05:01 PM
I had a Cena VS Luger match if you want to see Luger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4vF...2cpYrVloi_lCEg

# 7 Sinner @ 12/16/14 06:01 PM
how do you use Paige? It says installed but noticed I'm not able to see her in the game. I go to downloaded superstars and Divas and she isn't there

# 8 SmashMan @ 12/16/14 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
how do you use Paige? It says installed but noticed I'm not able to see her in the game. I go to downloaded superstars and Divas and she isn't there
Did you try downloaded superstars once you're in the divas menu? Couldn't tell based on your phrasing.

---

Also, they're off-screen shots, but if anyone wants a comparison of Paige between PS3 and PS4:

# 9 almostbobsaget @ 12/16/14 06:26 PM
I still think they haven't found a good way to do hair in the next gen models, especially on wrestlers that they had to "add" hair to that wasn't part of the model scan (see HHH, DDP).

# 10 Sinner @ 12/16/14 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Did you try downloaded superstars once you're in the divas menu? Couldn't tell based on your phrasing.

---

Also, they're off-screen shots, but if anyone wants a comparison of Paige between PS3 and PS4:
Ok didn't do that, thanks

# 11 Cowboy008 @ 12/16/14 08:25 PM
Didn't they say before that those packs would be available for a lower price for people who got the season pass? I thought I read it some where.

# 12 SoundTheAlarm @ 12/16/14 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Didn't they say before that those packs would be available for a lower price for people who got the season pass? I thought I read it some where.
Same here. Thought I saw that as well.

# 13 wiscowilz @ 12/16/14 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Once you are in the game go to Playstation Store if you are on PS (not sure what XBox's is called) and she is there ready to download as is the WCW pack and Hogan 2 pack

# 14 CaptainZombie @ 12/16/14 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundTheAlarm
Same here. Thought I saw that as well.
Yeah, they had said we would get a 10% discount, guess not.

# 15 King_B_Mack @ 12/16/14 11:23 PM
Still can't believe they want extra money for these packs in addition to the season pass money. That's a mistake on their part.

# 16 BDKiiing @ 12/16/14 11:23 PM
The discount was referring to the Showcases together, not the character packs.

# 17 Stormyhog @ 12/17/14 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
The discount was referring to the Showcases together, not the character packs.
In previous games the season pass used to cover the wrestlers released minus the pre-order bonuses. I wish they still did it that way or at least release a seperate wrestler pack season pass so you have a choice. If I had to choose between a showcase season pass & a wrestler pack season pass I'd go with the latter.

# 18 NYBorn81 @ 12/17/14 01:34 AM
The discount thing was never true. And that announcement never came from 2k themselves. It was posted by a gamer on their twitter page.

# 19 Gramps91 @ 12/17/14 06:18 AM
I really think season pass should take care of everything. I'd have to end up paying over 100 US dollars to get the whole game which is absolutely ridiculous.

# 20 nate1986 @ 12/17/14 06:56 AM
2K and WWE both screwed the pooch here you spend 60 bucks on the game and then another 50 between the season pass, three packs, hogan and sting packs if you didn't have either of them, people basically spend what it costs for another game if you choose to do so, at least COD don't pull that crap and say for 50 bucks you get 6 map packs and for an additional 7 bucks outside the pass you get a new map pack

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.