Home
DriveClub News Post

Another Driveclub game update has arrived this morning, bringing it up to version 1.09. This was a minor update, details below.

Quote:
There's a new Game Update for DRIVECLUB. It's a small one (0.15GB), mainly supporting the recent server upgrades and enhancing the in-game audio for the dynamic weather systems.

This update also fixes corrupt challenges and removes the never-ending spinning load icons, along with other minor bug fixes and performance improvements across the game.

It's available worldwide now. More server upgrades and game updates are in the works, so please keep sharing your thoughts and feedback with us to help shape the future of the game. Thanks everyone.

Game: DriveClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 4 - View All
DriveClub Videos
Member Comments
# 21 42 @ 01/04/15 10:55 AM
PSA: DRIVECLUB is on sale at Best Buy for $39.99 and if you have Gamer's Club Unlocked, it's $31.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/driveclu...&skuId=8677115

# 22 42 @ 01/08/15 07:20 PM
Should be getting news on the next pack in the coming days...

# 23 thaSLAB @ 01/09/15 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42
Should be getting news on the next pack in the coming days...
Teaser:

Spoiler

htcONE [M8] Lollipop 5.0 | Tapatalk

# 24 LingeringRegime @ 01/09/15 07:57 PM
Nippon!!!!

I hope we get some cars from Japan as well.

# 25 thaSLAB @ 01/13/15 06:36 PM
Driveclub Japan Nakasendo Track Teaser:

http://youtu.be/fSZi5L14Kr0

They said they will be posting the full video tomorrow

# 26 thaSLAB @ 01/14/15 03:05 PM
I'll just leave this here...

DRIVECLUB Gameplay: New Japan Track, Nakasendo (Japan):
http://youtu.be/5pelsHntT_U

# 27 42 @ 01/14/15 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
I'll just leave this here...

Driveclub Nakasendo Japan Gameplay DLC: http://youtu.be/p6YEYzEqLac

# 28 JMD @ 01/15/15 08:07 AM
The U.K. PSN store has Driveclub on sale for ps plus members for £19.00. That's roughly $28.00 and change in U.S. Dollars. NOTE if you buy from the UK store you will also gave to get all DLC from the UK store as well.

Maybe this price drop will be heading our way in the coming weeks.

# 29 geisterhome @ 01/15/15 11:44 AM
So after all the patches came out I decided to get this game a while ago and I have to say for me this is just a mediocre acarde racer. The handling of the cars feels incredibly unrealistic, the rubber-band cpu drivers suck *** and the total lack of customization of the settings is for my taste inexcusable. The graphics are pretty but I don't find them as amazing compared to other next gen racers as many here.

# 30 thaSLAB @ 01/15/15 03:24 PM
Well, that's unfortunate.

# 31 JMD @ 01/16/15 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
So after all the patches came out I decided to get this game a while ago and I have to say for me this is just a mediocre acarde racer. The handling of the cars feels incredibly unrealistic, the rubber-band cpu drivers suck *** and the total lack of customization of the settings is for my taste inexcusable. The graphics are pretty but I don't find them as amazing compared to other next gen racers as many here.
I think if you had read through the impressions of this game you would have known it is a mix of arcade and simulation with no tuning to the cars at all. I've compared it to the great Project Gotham Racing games a few times here.

I love the Forza and Gran Turismo games. But I like the fact that I can just jump in and race with this one. No tweaking, no tuning , just racing. Each car handles differently, I tend to like the ones that grip a bit more. It's not always the car the the highest top speed or acceleration that wins the race. If you can hold the turns you can make up time on the faster cars.

This game also demands that you put the time in, it's not easy. There is no driving line, no training wheels here. You have to learn the courses and know your braking points to be successful. Stick with it for a while, run some single event races on the lower difficulty levels with just 3 or 4 A.I. Cars to get the feel down. It may grow on you.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.