Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived this morning, but it doesn't include the Rajon Rondo or Corey Brewer trade. It does include quite a few new shoes and uniforms. When EA releases the blog with full details, we will update this post. Until then, let us know what you are seeing.

UPDATE: We have received a list of shoe updates,you can see them below.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 sarlndr @ 12/23/14 12:49 AM
I never would have known that so many people knew so much about shoes. Shoes. It's mind blowing to me.

Shoes aside, I'm glad EA is continuing to update the game. Keep the updates coming and good job.

# 22 Calvenn @ 12/23/14 02:10 AM
I feel so out of touch!

# 23 blueduke @ 12/23/14 08:40 AM
they need to allow for control for all teams so if they're busy on the important things as getting the correct sweatbands and shoes we could get the small and insignificant stuff like getting the correct trades and lineups in

# 24 _Fernando @ 12/23/14 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaychitown312
EA Fernando can we get face scans of Taj Gibson and Nikola Mirotic. Also can you adjust the 3 point rating for certain players. For example D. Rose has a 69 rating while shooting 27 percent from the field, but Jimmy Butler has a 63 rating while shooting 35 percent from the field. Something is off. Thanks for your efforts overall though
Yea, figuring out a good sample size of when a player can stand firmly on this years performance has been tricky.

Almost all of the players ratings are still affected by last years performance. Jimmy shot 28% last year and that's why his rating is as low it is.

I think he's a special case and he'll be in a much better spot come the next update.

# 25 bigeastbumrush @ 12/23/14 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
Yea, figuring out a good sample size of when a player can stand firmly on this years performance has been tricky.

Almost all of the players ratings are still affected by last years performance. Jimmy shot 28% last year and that's why his rating is as low it is.

I think he's a special case and he'll be in a much better spot come the next update.
What about Kyle Korver? Aren't his numbers up from last year.

I honestly don't care much for ratings because they don't appear to have much affect on the game.

But somehow you guys tuned human shooting lower to the detriment of the game. Multiple guys are seeing it.

I don't think it has anything to do with ratings or Synergy.

Why was it lowered so drastically after the last patch?

# 26 _Fernando @ 12/23/14 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
What about Kyle Korver? Aren't his numbers up from last year.

I honestly don't care much for ratings because they don't appear to have much affect on the game.

But somehow you guys tuned human shooting lower to the detriment of the game. Multiple guys are seeing it.

I don't think it has anything to do with ratings or Synergy.

Why was it lowered so drastically after the last patch?
Korver was killing it last year too.

Korver has taken enough to minimize last years influence.

Yea, the 3pt% was a decision made by our gameplay group. Hopefully, our guy from that area can weigh in on it.

# 27 Tonyattia @ 12/23/14 02:54 PM
I don't have a problem with the user three point % as much as I do the midrange, even wide open ones miss often and you can forget about making guarded or contested midrange. I've seen way more yellow or red rated three pointers go in then midrange. That's the problem to me for user play atleast.

For the cpu, midrange really needs a bump in percentage aswell, and three point percent is probably too low as I often hold them to 1-2 out of like 13 on all star. Also the A.I takes only threes and layups. Most people say that for the CPU the percentages need to be somewhere in between what they use to be and what they are now. So can you ask the gameplay guys to give some feedback on that

Other things that nee to be fixed are the accuracy of those touch down throws, so annoying by cheesers online. Also the alley oop catching and finish success in traffic. I think if you added a manual interception button, probably the steal button but when the ball is in air, that would really limit that but there. Definitely needs to be more overthrown passes that go out of bounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 28 Pimpton23 @ 12/23/14 03:06 PM
Hey NBALIVE_Fernando,

First and foremost, thanks for making this year's itteration of NBA Live a truly "next-gen" experience. The fact that you guys continue to roll out these updates consistently is a HUGE step in the right direction for your team and the franchise. I've sold at LEAST 6 of my buddies on buying this game for the holidays after telling them about it and then giving them a chance to play it. 👍

With THAT being said, all I ask for is THIS (and please, if it's possible, address it as soon as possible if it's an easy fix): Can you guys -- PRETTY PLEASE -- update the Cavs' new scoreboard? Playing my franchise and running games at The Q doesn't feel nearly as "authentic" as it could while missing the U.S.' largest indoor jumbotron (that I've had the pleasure of "witnessing" twice already in real life this season). And yes, it would make a HUGE difference in-game. That scoreboard is a thing of beauty and an absolute must-see, especially up close and personal in real life. (If given the opportunity/chance to behold it in all of its HD'ish glory in person, DO IT!)😳

Would love some feedback, if possible, on my suggestion and once again, thanks for all that you guys do (and CONTINUE to do) for us.

-Chris

# 29 Tonyattia @ 12/23/14 03:07 PM
new update for data but rondo still not on dallas

# 30 bigeastbumrush @ 12/23/14 03:14 PM
Quote:
Korver was killing it last year too.

Korver has taken enough to minimize last years influence.

Yea, the 3pt% was a decision made by our gameplay group. Hopefully, our guy from that area can weigh in on it.
Thanks for confirming!

Many people were speculating but it was beyond noticeable that something was done.

Tell him to sign up.

Shooting has become a chore. Shouldn't be that way.

# 31 WTF @ 12/23/14 03:15 PM
Rondo, Brewer and Smith transactions will all be up tomorrow.

# 32 jaychitown312 @ 12/23/14 08:51 PM
EA Fernando thansk for your response appreciate it. The game plays better and better after each update. The mid range game is really bad. Its easier to hit a 3 pointer than a Mid range shot.

# 33 _Fernando @ 12/24/14 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaychitown312
EA Fernando thansk for your response appreciate it. The game plays better and better after each update. The mid range game is really bad. Its easier to hit a 3 pointer than a Mid range shot.
Regular Fernando works for me too.

I'll pass this information on to our gameplay guys, that's all I can really do from my position.

Thanks for the feedback!

# 34 blueduke @ 12/24/14 11:12 AM
Quote:
Regular Fernando works for me too.

I'll pass this information on to our gameplay guys, that's all I can really do from my position.

Thanks for the feedback!
Ability to control all teams in a dynasty is needed. It's the only way to keep accurate rosters

# 35 lild20 @ 12/24/14 11:33 AM
Can you guys give Kobe his white shoe Colorways

# 36 lild20 @ 12/24/14 11:37 AM
LeBron wears his signature shoe not the soldiers with leg sleeves..
Lillard wears long black leg sleeves.

Westbrook and Durant wear long ones too..

Nick young doesn't wear the high top kobes anymore.

Change whoever wears LeBron 6 to LeBron soldiers on the game.

Hortford and Paul wear shoulder sleeves

# 37 lild20 @ 12/24/14 11:44 AM
Dru holiday arm sleeve right arm

# 38 Tonyattia @ 12/24/14 01:18 PM
Josh smith still on Pistone

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.