Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived today, which includes changes for 447 players. It also adds changes to depth charts, player movement and injury updates, as well as some accessory updates.

The roster update includes the Boston Celtics sending Rajon Rondo and Dwight Powell to the Dallas Mavericks for Brandan Wright, Jameer Nelson and Jae Crowder. It also includes the Minnesota Timberwolves sending Corey Brewer to the Houston Rockets in exchange for Troy Daniels. For those that are curious, Josh Smith is still on the Pistons.

Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update, click here for a full spreadsheet of all changes.

GOING UP
  • Pau Gasol +1 (83)
  • Brandon Knight +1 (81)
  • DeAndre Jordan +1 (86)
  • Nick Young +1 (82)
  • Monta Ellis +1 (85)
  • Dwight Howard +1 (91)
  • KJ McDaniels +4 (68)
  • Rudy Gobert +2 (70)
  • Dewayne Dedmon +2 (66)
  • Alex Len +2 (65)
  • Shabazz Muhammad +2 (67)
GOING DOWN
  • Derrick Rose -1 (88)
  • Joakim Noah -1 (89)
  • Kyrie Irving -1 (88)
  • Dwyane Wade -1 (86)
  • Carmelo Anthony -1 (91)
  • Dirk Nowitzki -1 (85)
  • Brandon Jennings -1 (81)
  • Shawne Williams -2 (64)

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Mikesthyme @ 01/07/15 08:59 AM
Seriously, C'mon Man! I rememebr When Live gave the option for you to trade or release players how ever you seen fit. I dont know whats the steps or who has to sign off on roster updates before they can be approved for EA to give the green light.. but this experience is killing me!! I enjoy the game.. more than less... but with the lack of roster updates/sliders/ is starting to wear on me.. games been out about two months now ,and with the all star game rite around the corner I look for something gameplay wise that will keep me coming back. I wont compare LIve to the other game because its not a competion..(yet). Im sure they already have the roster updates sitting there waiting to be approved..its just hard to believe a MULTI MILLION dollar company is not on top of its game.. anyway .. step your game up Live.

# 22 Mikesthyme @ 01/07/15 09:13 AM
And being that we all PAID for a game that doesnt keep up with roster updates the way they said they would previous to its lunch... what does that say about the frachise? F.U pay me! but the gameplay is stiff, F.U pay me! we cant edit shootinhg or sneakers..F.U pay me!!! do something EA

# 23 Lancio23 @ 01/07/15 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesthyme
And being that we all PAID for a game that doesnt keep up with roster updates the way they said they would previous to its lunch... what does that say about the frachise? F.U pay me! but the gameplay is stiff, F.U pay me! we cant edit shootinhg or sneakers..F.U pay me!!! do something EA

Lol that's wat it seem like there saying. Has bad as I want to play live I can't so until they patch in roster editing or something am gonna keep playing warframe only game I'm enjoying right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 24 Mintsa @ 01/07/15 01:45 PM
Have to agree. These trades are taking way to long to be updated. Synergy is handling the starting line ups/rotations but the got to step up on the manually done trades.

# 25 The 24th Letter @ 01/07/15 02:31 PM
Definitely feel you guys frustration. Josh Smith signed on shortly after X-mas day right? Baffling that he's still missing January 7th.

Is it something that's difficult to do, or is there some kind of approval process it has to go though?

# 26 pdawg17 @ 01/07/15 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Definitely feel you guys frustration. Josh Smith signed on shortly after X-mas day right? Baffling that he's still missing January 7th.

Is it something that's difficult to do, or is there some kind of approval process it has to go though?
If it's really that difficult to do they need a new "system". This just ain't gonna cut it...

# 27 WTF @ 01/07/15 02:46 PM
Not difficult one would think. I'm sure it has to go through some sort of system, but we've had quick updates, so we know it's possible.

# 28 Gotmadskillzson @ 01/07/15 02:54 PM
Too much red tape within the Live dev team seems to be the problem. Seems like their higher ups just yell, "Synergy take the wheel !!" Mind boggling considering NBA 2K15 had the Thunder, Cavs, Knicks trade done the next morning. Had Josh Smith done the next day too. Even Madden handle roster moves pretty quickly, within that same week.

Only other explanation I can think of is the entire Live team went on vacation Dec. 18th and just came back Monday. So therefore there was nobody there in the office to make it happen.

# 29 zrohman @ 01/07/15 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Not difficult one would think. I'm sure it has to go through some sort of system, but we've had quick updates, so we know it's possible.
Definitely. It has to be. 2k has updated almost 4 times since Lives last update. They always do big trades overnight.

For a team so far behind, the least they could do is the little things. But if we can't edit rosters, and on top of that they won't edit rosters, I think you can see... people like me were teetering... A big patch fixing major issues and bringing big animations would win us over. It would be tough.

But then you can't even update rosters. So the game has late game ai bugs, several dynasty bugs, gameplay bugs, worse animations, no editing options, and they won't update rosters. ... Even if they came out with the biggest psych in the world, that will be the only thing to make me even consider Live. This pushed me to put it down completely

# 30 robbie24 @ 01/07/15 06:09 PM
I really like the direction the game is going, and I enjoy the gameplay... But this is making me want to drop it and grab the other game. Too bad I already gave them my money.

on the flip side, you have to believe that the team put in a ton of hours to make this many improvements from last year, and they probably deserve a holiday.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.