Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived today, which includes changes for 447 players. It also adds changes to depth charts, player movement and injury and accessory updates.

Notes aren't available yet, but Timofey Mozgov is on the Cavs. Not seeing the Jeff Green, Tayshaun Prince, Austin Rivers, Quincy Pondexter and/or Russ Smith trades.

The update also adds the adidas D Lillard 1, which is the first signature shoe for Portland Trail Blazers point guard and NBA Live 15 cover athlete, Damian Lillard.

The classic Indiana Pacers uniform has been added and one of the Toronto Raptors jerseys was updated.

Will get notes up when EA Sports gets the blog online.

UPDATE: Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update. Fernando has sent us the Excel spreadsheet with all of the changes. Download it here.

UPDATE #2: The blog is now online, read it here.

GOING UP
  • Rudy Gobert +3
  • Jusuf Nurkic +2
  • Donald Sloan +2
  • Andrew Wiggins +2
  • Travis Wear +2
  • Tobias Harris +2
  • Alex Len +2
  • DeMarre Carroll +1
  • Dennis Schroder +1
  • Jared Sullinger +1
  • Tyler Zeller +1
  • Marvin Williams +1
  • Kemba Walker +1
  • Pau Gasol +1
  • Nikola Mirotic +1
  • Chandler Parsons +1
  • Timofey Mozgov +1
  • Brandon Jennings +1
  • Kyle Singler +1
  • Kentavious Caldwell-Pope +1
  • Draymond Green +1
  • Jordan Hill +1
  • Hassan Whiteside +1
  • Jared Dudley +1
  • Deron Williams +1
  • Tyreke Evans +1
  • Shane Larkin +1
  • Nerlens Noel +1
  • Jakarr Sampson +1
  • Gerald Green +1
  • TJ Warren +1
  • Nicolas Batum +1
  • Wesley Matthews +1
  • Rudy Gay +1
  • Manu Ginobili +1
  • Serge Ibaka +1
  • Louis Williams +1
  • Trevor Booker +1
  • Rasual Butler +1
GOING DOWN
  • Derrick Rose -2
  • Chris Bosh -2
  • Paul Millsap -1
  • Rajon Rondo -1
  • Jeff Green -1
  • Evan Turner -1
  • Dion Waiters -1
  • Tyson Chandler -1
  • Jameer Nelson -1
  • Wilson Chandler -1
  • DJ Augustin -1
  • Andre Iguodala -1
  • Dwight Howard -1
  • David West -1
  • CJ Miles -1
  • Roy Hibbert -1
  • DeAndre Jordan -1
  • Nick Young -1
  • Michael Conley -1
  • Anthony Bennett -1
  • Zach LaVine -1
  • Kevin Garnett -1
  • Joe Johnson -1
  • Omer Asik -1
  • Jose Calderon -1
  • Nikola Vucevic -1
  • Markieff Morris -1
  • DeMarcus Cousins -1
  • Tim Duncan -1
  • Kyle Lowry -1
  • Terrence Ross -1

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Gotmadskillzson @ 01/16/15 07:15 PM
Anybody else noticed there are times when you want to call a time out and you can't ? It is like the game ignores your input controls at times. It is the same way when you try to get a rebound or block a shot, sometimes nothing happens and your button presses are ignored by the game.

Played as the Pelicans vs the 76ers. I don't know if it because the Pelicans have the worse defense in the league or what but my CPU teammates played NO DEFENSE the entire game. Pack the Paint ? Nope......did nothing, they just stood there and watched players go down the lane. Focus on stars ? Nope, didn't do anything either. Crash boards ? Nope, 76ers point and shooting guards were grabbing rebounds over Anthony Davis.

It was just weird how I watched my teammates LITERALLY TURN THEIR BACKS against the ball handler and let them go right by them. Even worse was the baseline lay ups were my bigs LITERALLY WALKED AWAY OUT OF THE PAIN making the small opening to a WIDE OPENING.

Maybe the Pelicans are just terrible help defenders, terrible on ball defenders, terrible off ball defenders and terrible rebounding team. I will also add they are terrible at shooting too. I knew the Pelicans weren't that good in real life but my goodness they are TERRIBLE to play as on Live 15.

# 42 Calvenn @ 01/17/15 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
I'm 90% sure it's the servers now, I was playing earlier and turned it off, turned it back on after a few hours, and the overall speed was much better
Yep, have been seeing the same here as well. I log off and immediately restart the game while bypassing the server option and always notice an improvement in speed or framerate. I must also confess that in my case the lack of proper ventilation ( cabinet that houses the console )around my Ps4 has also been a contributor, however I addressed that issue recently. I wonder if others are experiencing this as well?

# 43 robbie24 @ 01/17/15 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Anybody else noticed there are times when you want to call a time out and you can't ? It is like the game ignores your input controls at times. It is the same way when you try to get a rebound or block a shot, sometimes nothing happens and your button presses are ignored by the game.

Played as the Pelicans vs the 76ers. I don't know if it because the Pelicans have the worse defense in the league or what but my CPU teammates played NO DEFENSE the entire game. Pack the Paint ? Nope......did nothing, they just stood there and watched players go down the lane. Focus on stars ? Nope, didn't do anything either. Crash boards ? Nope, 76ers point and shooting guards were grabbing rebounds over Anthony Davis.

It was just weird how I watched my teammates LITERALLY TURN THEIR BACKS against the ball handler and let them go right by them. Even worse was the baseline lay ups were my bigs LITERALLY WALKED AWAY OUT OF THE PAIN making the small opening to a WIDE OPENING.

Maybe the Pelicans are just terrible help defenders, terrible on ball defenders, terrible off ball defenders and terrible rebounding team. I will also add they are terrible at shooting too. I knew the Pelicans weren't that good in real life but my goodness they are TERRIBLE to play as on Live 15.
Same for me, but not consistently. The frustrating part is that some games are awesome, and others are insanely, rage quit, frustrating for all the reasons you said.

# 44 donkey33 @ 01/17/15 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson

I'm not saying this occurred as it might be beyond any game but there are many NBA games where coaches implement something and it just fails. An effort issue or whatever.

Be great if basketball games had this as in, you try something but your guys are just off for some reason.

Have you replayed the game or are noticing it often? Maybe it is a feature of sorts? I mean, ratings (consistency?) might be for that very reason but not sure and it might just be brain dead AI also. Most likely is.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.