Home
DriveClub News Post

Driveclub is set to release 5 new tracks this month for free. After showing off the first of 5 Japanese tracks yesterday (Nakasendo), the team has release 2 more videos today.

Check out the Lake Shoji video here, featuring the Enzo Ferrari, along with the Asagiri Highlands Racetrack video, featuring the Caterham R500 Superlight here.

An announcement will be made later this month on the release date.

UPDATE: As mentioned by 42, the new tracks and cars will be available next week.

Game: DriveClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 4 - View All
DriveClub Videos
Member Comments
# 1 42 @ 01/16/15 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

An announcement will be made later this month on the release date.

Update is next week.

# 2 Steve_OS @ 01/16/15 05:43 PM
Thanks 42, just updated the OP.

# 3 JMD @ 01/16/15 05:44 PM
If you are a season pass owner you will be getting 11 new tracks/courses total that includes the five free ones. Japan - two point to point forward and reverse =4. Two road courses fwd and rev =4, and 3 race tracks, just like the other locations.

# 4 Dazraz @ 01/16/15 07:16 PM
Sorry for being off topic. Just wondering if this game has a replay feature yet. I know this was supposed to be patched in at some point.

# 5 JMD @ 01/16/15 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
Sorry for being off topic. Just wondering if this game has a replay feature yet. I know this was supposed to be patched in at some point.
They said they are working on it and it will be in a future update.

# 6 ballin2k0 @ 01/16/15 08:45 PM
no free ps plus version but alot of dlc ive been seeing ...ill defenitly boycott every game this company ever makes.

# 7 ShaiLeGran @ 01/17/15 08:02 AM
Maybe I'm a minority here, but the more I play it, the more I like it. It might nog be 'sim', but it offers some good straight forward racing. And the developers keep adding a lot of stuff, both free and as paid dlc. Only things missing are more compatibility with steering wheels, a split screen mode and a replay feature. Sure, some sort of customization (besides paint jobs) would add more depth and stuff to mess around with.

# 8 Shady862 @ 01/17/15 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin2k0
no free ps plus version but alot of dlc ive been seeing ...ill defenitly boycott every game this company ever makes.
So you're upset they haven't released a FREE version and have released a lot of dlc. This article is about FREE dlc, which is on top of other FREE dlc they have released. With that said not all dlc has been free but a good portion has been. I really don't understand why people are so upset about the free version still not being out. The game had a rocky start with server issues. Why would the developer punish the people who actually paid for the game by brining more people on the servers? Regardless, I have really enjoyed my purchase of driveclub and would recommend it to any racing game fan.

# 9 thaSLAB @ 01/17/15 02:41 PM
Another of the Japanese tracks, revealed today:

DRIVECLUB Gameplay Reveal 2015: Japan Takahagi Hills:

http://youtu.be/v7x5MgMTgW4

Quote:
This is one of the five new tracks added in a free game update to DRIVECLUB on Monday 19 January 2015.

The Jaguar C-X75 featured is included in the Apex Expansion Pack for DRIVECLUB, coming to DRIVECLUB on Jan 27-29 (date varies based on your location, depending on which day of the week the PlayStation Store is updated in your country).

Rushy (Game Director) is behind the wheel in this video. If you want to challenge Rushy and the rest of the DRIVECLUB team, add PSN ID EvolutionStudios!
htcONE [M8] Lollipop 5.0 | Tapatalk

# 10 geisterhome @ 01/18/15 06:40 AM
This could make the game a lot better.

# 11 JMD @ 01/19/15 06:23 AM
The update is out and it's a big one.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.