Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

We're just now beginning to understand what we can expect in MLB 15: The Show -- today we got the MLB 15 Fact Sheet -- so it seems the right time to start talking about the little touches we're hoping to see in MLB 15. Today's video is inspired by the Little Things thread on the forums, and it includes some of the small touches Chase Becotte would like to see touched up in Sony's next baseball title.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ChaseB @ 01/31/15 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephens123
Why doesn't the Show have a version like myteam...or madden ultimate team...Im not talkign about that diamond dynasty crap.. Im talking like assembling a team with Historic/Current players and having auction house etc...

Thoughts?
I don't think there's a reason every sports game has to try and ape one another. I think Diamond Dynasty is a cool concept to separate itself somewhat. Plus, there's something to be said for not always running in to the same players/teams like you tend to in Ultimate Team (a mode I play faaaaaaar too much in most EA titles for the record) games once you've reached a certain level. Perhaps you don't run in to exact replicas in those modes, but you tend to see the same small group of players at certain positions.

# 22 OaklandFanatic @ 01/31/15 08:08 PM
Madden Ultimate Team is lame and a cash grab. Its a stupid mode that is all about the money. Hall of Famers should be an unlockable like they use to have it in the old days. But hey, I guess its no longer PC to have free content.....

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.