Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

To commemorate MLB 15 The Show and 10 years on PlayStation platforms for the franchise, San Diego Studio just revealed details of their MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition. Users that purchase this edition for $69.99, will receive $130 in added bonus content.
  • Exclusive MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Wood Grain SteelBook and Exclusive Cover
  • 12k in Stubs ($9.99 value)
  • 15 Bonus Item packs ($15.00 value)
  • All 30 MLB Team Dynamic Themes ($ 3.49 each retail)
  • Official MLB 15 Dynamic Theme ($3.49 retail)
Quote:
The physical 10th Anniversary Edition will be available to pre-order today at your preferred US retailer (not available in-store in Canada), including Amazon, BestBuy, GameStop, Target, and Walmart. We’re also excited to announce that on 2/10, a digital version (all the same digital goodies) will be available to pre-order on PlayStation Store. Don’t forget that pre-ordering on PS Store means you’ll be able to pre-load the game onto your PS4 system two days before it launches so you’re ready to play just after midnight.
Quote:
By pre-ordering MLB 15 The Show digitally on PlayStation Store or at various retailers, you will receive a free voucher for a DualShock 4 Skin for the MLB team of your choice from Skinit. Additionally, if you pre-order at GameStop — or EB Games, for those of you in Canada — you will receive the Skinit skin and six additional Bonus Item Packs for use in game. (See an image here.)

Russell Martin of the Toronto Blue Jays has been announced as the cover athlete in Canada. (See an image here.)

Also, don't forget to watch the very first gameplay stream of MLB 15 The Show later today at 2:00 PM PST, on their Twitch channel. Just in case you missed it, check out the full fact sheet here.

MLB 15 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 15 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 141 RapsFan1980 @ 03/07/15 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I'm sure if you asked nicely someone on OS may be willing to help you out, if you are wanting the disc.
Nah i don't want it that bad besides all the perks with the anniversary edition is pretty much geared to playing online anyway and i only play my career or whatever you want to call it

# 142 Spokker @ 03/07/15 11:19 PM
I think the lack of things to spend stubs on limits the attractiveness of the collector's edition. If there were classic stadiums to buy with stubs or something, I'd get it.

# 143 dazzelle @ 03/26/15 10:17 PM
I was planning on getting the 10th anny version from the US store but am now not sure if i will be able to use the Stubs/packs on my main account(aus region). I think they will be locked to my US account which i don't use for playing games.

My question is are the stubs/packs redeemed by psn code or do you receive them when starting the game.
Will each profile on my ps4 get the stubs/packs if they start up MLB15 The Show or is it only for the account the game was purchased on.

Thanks.

# 144 HustlinOwl @ 03/26/15 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzelle
I was planning on getting the 10th anny version from the US store but am now not sure if i will be able to use the Stubs/packs on my main account(aus region). I think they will be locked to my US account which i don't use for playing games.

My question is are the stubs/packs redeemed by psn code or do you receive them when starting the game.
Will each profile on my ps4 get the stubs/packs if they start up MLB15 The Show or is it only for the account the game was purchased on.

Thanks.
with MLB14 it was done by code

# 145 Bobhead @ 03/26/15 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzelle

Thanks.
I dont actually know, but I'd bet a great deal of money on it being a code-based system.

For it to be the other way, SCEA would have to produce and distribute a second version of the disc itself (or a second version of the digital build)... one where stubs automatically download the first time you play... One that distinguishes itself from non-anniversary copies. That would be both impractical and expensive.

# 146 dazzelle @ 03/26/15 11:18 PM
Cheers guys.

Yeah,no need for 2 versions, a lot of dlc can be used across multi profiles on the one ps4 but with this being one use dlc it probably won't be. maybe will have to wait til people can dl the dlc to see if other profiles will get the stubs/packs.

Torn on what version to get, still unsure if/when it will be released in australia and if we will get the anny version but will have to wait til thursday to find out, plus with my crappy internet it will take a day to dl.

Or get the standard US version for a bit more but be able to pre load but then i would be annoyed if the 10th anniversary edition was available on the Aus store. Or the 10th A ED from the US store and hope i can use the dlc,i am sure the theme's work across multi profiles at least.

Bloody pi**ed at the lack of info/service from SCEU.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.