Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

The MLB 15 The Show gameplay stream is starting in a few minutes, detailing licensed equipment, universal rewards and Diamond Dynasty. You can click the "Spoiler Show" button below to watch it here at OS, or open a new browser and watch it. For those of you that miss out, we'll update this post with the archive when it is available on Twitch.

UPDATE: If you missed the stream, you can watch the archive here or click the "Spoiler Show" button below (it starts at roughly the 1:45 mark).

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 BSUFAN @ 02/12/15 06:16 PM
One word " Awesomeness "

# 22 RLebron12 @ 02/12/15 06:21 PM
That was an awesome stream. Loved what I seen!! Especially when I got to see AT&T park and my Giants!! Can't wait for it to go up on YouTube so I can watch it again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 23 Cowboy008 @ 02/12/15 06:21 PM
The new catchers gear looks a thousand times better than the old gear.

# 24 seanjeezy @ 02/12/15 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
Just the one, I believe... that in itself is a major improvement though over the Ninja Turtle gear!
For sure, the gear looks great.

I asked if we were getting home and away options and Luis said not this year... although there was a second part to his answer that seemed like he was alluding to next year, but it seemed like he hit post too early and never returned to the question

# 25 Steve_OS @ 02/12/15 06:23 PM

# 26 HozAndMoose @ 02/12/15 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
That was an awesome stream. Loved what I seen!! Especially when I got to see AT&T park and my Giants!! Can't wait for it to go up on YouTube so I can watch it again!!

Working on it now. Had to download in 3 parts so im combining them before i upload. Ill have the link in about an hour.

# 27 baseballsim @ 02/12/15 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_O_p12
Anyone have the link to the archived video?
Archive: http://www.twitch.tv/sonysandiegostudio/b/623904037
Length: 57min 7 sec

# 28 sydrogerdavid @ 02/12/15 06:23 PM
This is one thing I would like to see next year in regards to these flapless batting helmets...

First two pictures: Currently, The Show has flapless helmets that still have that neck protector on the back, with those corners. It's like they took a hacksaw and cut off the ear flaps. When researching these helmets, I only came across one person wearing this kind of helmet, Tim Raines.

Second two pictures: This is what I would like to see. The kind that catchers and base coaches wear. This is the most popular version and is the one that should be in the game.

# 29 Turbojugend @ 02/12/15 06:24 PM
No expiring DD players is a total blessing. Finally this will be a mode worth playing (for me anyway).

# 30 garyjr33 @ 02/12/15 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Working on it now. Had to download in 3 parts so im combining them before i upload. Ill have the link in about an hour.

I saw your previous post so I was counting on you. Haha. Thanks man.

# 31 Shakedowncapo @ 02/12/15 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
No expiring DD players is a total blessing. Finally this will be a mode worth playing (for me anyway).
Pretty excited to collect these legends in DD. It'll take a while but it should be fun granted the online is up to snuff.

# 32 Jimmydm90 @ 02/12/15 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend

It's very clever how they're using Universal Rewards to lure RTTS, franchise and exhibition players into DD by giving player cards as rewards. They've already hooked me!

Plus I love the whole "Feed Me" aspect of the Diamond Dynasty player. Very "Little Shop of Horrors."

# 33 ShowTyme15 @ 02/12/15 06:29 PM
Can we edit ALL players cap brim style this year? In 14 it was locked for non-created players.

Example in 14: Couldn't change Max Scherzer's brim style, but you could change George Springer's since he was a created player,

# 34 bluclws22 @ 02/12/15 06:30 PM
Wow that lighting change really ups the ante graphics wise. It actually looked like standing behind that playerl. Also the background where the boats were docked def looks way more realistic and not as grainy. Amazing what this team can do in a year. Oh and for the people on Facebook, playstation blog, ign comment section, gamespot comment section and whatever else comment section... The online has not been forgotten so quit your whining and complaining and just have some damn patience!!! Best sports game on the planet hands down!

# 35 redsox4evur @ 02/12/15 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
Pretty excited to collect these legends in DD. It'll take a while but it should be fun granted the online is up to snuff.
How do you unlock them?

# 36 MrOldboy @ 02/12/15 06:35 PM
Overall like the changes to DD. Might get me back in. Logo importing would seal the deal as I have spent multiple hours each year remaking my logo which feels silly since I feel like it would be a simple flattening MLB 14's logo and importing it as a single layer. I don't need all the layers.

Keeping the one DD player is a great idea as it lets you keep that element of the game which was part of the fun. DD for a lot of people was just a create a team mode.

I really hope they balance DD right and make sure it is very hard to field a team of all diamond players, even if you are spending real money. The stacked teams of past DD's made the mode so boring online, everyone had identical teams with identical sidearming 100mph pitchers. But just seeming them open those packs scared me, I hope they scale it down a lot since players never expire.

Equipment is everything people have been begging for, for years and more. It's surprising that they went from barely any licensed equipment to a ton this year and hinted at more to come in the upcoming years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
It's only for RTTS
Wait, what about your DD player?

# 37 thaSLAB @ 02/12/15 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
For sure, the gear looks great.

I asked if we were getting home and away options and Luis said not this year... although there was a second part to his answer that seemed like he was alluding to next year, but it seemed like he hit post too early and never returned to the question
This is definitely on their radar. It's one of my personal wishlist items, so yeah... they know lol.

# 38 Turbojugend @ 02/12/15 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
I really hope they balance DD right and make sure it is very hard to field a team of all diamond players, even if you are spending real money. The stacked teams of past DD's made the mode so boring online, everyone had identical teams with identical sidearming 100mph pitchers.
Problem is you have guys who have no problem dropping over a grand on UT/MT packs to get the best players, so DD will probably be no different. I mainly play offline and never spend a dime, so it doesn't really bother me.

# 39 RLebron12 @ 02/12/15 06:48 PM
Since I'm on my phone and have to wait for it to be put on YouTube before I watch it again...did they take the bullpen off the field at AT&T park finally?!?

The past all the pitchers would be sitting on a bench out in left field where the pitchers would warm up. Really hope that's gone

# 40 tnixen @ 02/12/15 06:50 PM
Why are the Giants Bull Pen Pitchers at At&t Park still not sitting in the dug out with the rest of the team like how it is in real life?

Really wish this would be corrected by now

Everything else looks great!!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.